Windows 10: DirectX installation failed

Discus and support DirectX installation failed in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I can't install direct x Jun2010. It shows "an internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your windows folder to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Neevale, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Neevale Win User

DirectX installation failed

I can't install direct x Jun2010. It shows "an internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your windows folder to determine problem".

im trying to play gta V but it says its missing a DLL thats a part of directx. hence why im here. when i run both the web installer and the regular one it fails. i was fallowing tips on another post here:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...d/c9246563-2da2-4089-b319-389d042156b3?page=1

i did the sfc /scannow command and it gave me that it found issues that it could not repair.

the log file is massive so i figured i cant post it in here. i also have the directx logs as well they go on about errors such as "access is denied" and could not find xxxxx.cab file

now do note. i do not have any antivirus, i have turned off UAC and even windows defender and installed all the latest windows updates prior to all of this.

and im already running DX12 but it appears corrupted. short of a full wipe and reinstall im unsure where to go now.

ive also completed the steps in this article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...or-when-you-install-the-directx-sdk-june-2010

and i have ran the installer in compatibility mode

:)

Neevale, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Melchizedek Qui, Apr 15, 2019
  3. DirectX installation failed

Thank you for the update. Please verify if DirectX June 2010 is being offered via Windows Update. If your computer is already running DirectX 12, it has backwards compatibility with the previous version of DirectX. Moreover, you may also want to consider
    performing the suggested steps in this article.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Apr 15, 2019
  4. DirectX installation failed

directx error while installing

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Which version of DirectX are you trying to install?

• What is the current build installed on your computer?

(To check the build, Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command, type Winver
      and press Enter)

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

• What is the current version of DirectX installed on Windows 10?

I suggest you to install all the updates on your computer.

Follow the steps below:

• Click on search
      bar, type Windows Update.

• Select Check for Update.

• Download and
      Install the latest Windows Updates.

I also suggest you to refer the link on How to install the latest version of DirectX and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113#bookmark-which version installed

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

DirectX installation failed

1. DirectX installation failed - Similar Threads - DirectX installation failed

2. DirectX Setup Fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Setup Fail: Whenever I try to load up a game it pulls up "missing DSOUND.dll". Looked up on YouTube multiple ways to fix that and none of them have been much help. I've downloaded dxwebsetup, DXSDK_Jun10, dotnetfx35, and have tried to replace the missing .dll file....
  3. DirectX Setup Fail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX Setup Fail: Whenever I try to load up a game it pulls up "missing DSOUND.dll". Looked up on YouTube multiple ways to fix that and none of them have been much help. I've downloaded dxwebsetup, DXSDK_Jun10, dotnetfx35, and have tried to replace the missing .dll file....
  4. DirectX Install Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DirectX Install Failed: Hello. Does anyone have the same error, I went back from window 10 to window 10 LTSC Enterprise and tried to install direct x, but still it didn't work, I thought the error so I went back to the latest Window 10 now is H2, but it still can't install - I tried to install it...
  5. DirectX Install Fails

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX Install Fails: I have tried everything recommended as well as anything else I could possibly find on the internet to install DirectX and continue to have it fail time and time again. I’ve tried each of these several times some of them dozens of times: - Normal installs as well as...
  6. DirectX Error ... Installation failed dxerror.log and directx.log

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Error ... Installation failed dxerror.log and directx.log: Guys please help me with this.. i'm not able to install the direct x which is given by a game which i tried to install.. but its showing error.. I took a direct x update thing from Microsoft and it says my direct x is completely upto date... When i open the given direct x...
  7. DirectX installation failed on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    DirectX installation failed on Windows 10: [ATTACH]When it comes to Windows 10, we always keep on searching for the drivers and software on the internet. Now, some of you may say […] This article DirectX installation failed on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. DirectX installation fails with internal error.

DirectX installation fails with internal error.: I tried all of the solutions on the world wide web but it still persists. Here's my DXError.log: -------------------- [01/31/20 19:32:57] module: dxupdateMar 30 2011, file: dxupdate.cpp, line: 2234, function: RegisterDLL Failed API: LoadLibraryEx Error: 193 -...
  9. DirectX installation failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX installation failed: I am currently attempting to install DirectX 9 for my games, however I am currently running into problems. The application has consistently thrown me an "an internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your windows folder to determine...
  10. Directx repeatedly failing

Directx repeatedly failing: So my computer has been having an issue for some time now. Sometimes DirectX just stops. When I go to launch a game (this happens over a variety of them), I get an error message, usually something along the lines of it being unable to find the graphical device, DirectX...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. directx web installer fails

2. directx wont install windows 10

3. direct x will not install

4. stellaris wont install direct x,
  5. direct x installer failed