Windows 10: DirectX June 2010 SDK giving S1023 errors even following the common fix, Visual Studio...

Discus and support DirectX June 2010 SDK giving S1023 errors even following the common fix, Visual Studio... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I was attempting to install the June 2010 DirectX SDK, however I am receiving error S1023 following the installation even with both MSVC++ 2010... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NivCohen, Aug 15, 2019 at 5:22 PM.

1. NivCohen Win User

DirectX June 2010 SDK giving S1023 errors even following the common fix, Visual Studio...

I was attempting to install the June 2010 DirectX SDK, however I am receiving error S1023 following the installation even with both MSVC++ 2010 redistributables removed from the computer. With this in mind, they do install the necessary files(libraries & includes), however, Visual Studio 2019 is seemingly failing to recognize DXSDK_DIR macro and also not properly including the files even with a full path given.

How do I solve this problem?

:)

2. DirectX installation failed

Thank you for the update. Please verify if DirectX June 2010 is being offered via Windows Update. If your computer is already running DirectX 12, it has backwards compatibility with the previous version of DirectX. Moreover, you may also want to consider
    performing the suggested steps in this article.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Aug 15, 2019 at 5:23 PM
  3. Brink Win User
    Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017

Source: The Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017 | Microsoft Application Lifecycle Management

4. DirectX June 2010 SDK giving S1023 errors even following the common fix, Visual Studio...

DirectX issues

Hi Dave,

Yessir, certainly have. When I try installing it, I encounter the error code 'S1023'. I followed the solution found

here
    , but it was unsuccessful. I still receive the same error code.

Thema:

DirectX June 2010 SDK giving S1023 errors even following the common fix, Visual Studio...

1. DirectX June 2010 SDK giving S1023 errors even following the common fix, Visual Studio... - Similar Threads - DirectX June 2010

2. Visual Studio failes to recognize DXSDK_DIR macro and error: S1023 when installing MSVC++ 2010

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual Studio failes to recognize DXSDK_DIR macro and error: S1023 when installing MSVC++ 2010: I was attempting to install the June 2010 DirectX SDK, however I am receiving error S1023 following the installation even with both MSVC++ 2010 redistributables removed from the computer. With this in mind, they do install the necessary files(libraries & includes), however,...
  3. Visual Studio Printer Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Visual Studio Printer Error: when i trying to run code that contain print order using visual studio 2010 on windows 10 it's give me an error "Cannot open printer 1801" in case using windows 8 and visual studio 210 its working .any help? Thanks in advanced....
  4. Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime - Installation Error and Downloads...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime - Installation Error and Downloads...: Getting this all the time: There were problems installing some updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing this and want to search the web or contact support for information, this may help: Update for Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime...
  5. Error Installng Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error Installng Visual Studio 2010 Tools for Office Runtime: Recently an update came for the office runtime in my PC. When installing it says the error code 0x80070643. The package name is KB3001652. I tried download the package manually, running system file checker and even uninstalling the redistributables and installing again but...
  6. Visual Studio

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Visual Studio: Hello everyone! I am running Windows 10. Is it possible to download either VS 2013 or VS 2015? Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/visual-studio/1890da9f-ed04-47d4-9f7f-480bb12fed5a
  7. problem connecting visual studio 2010 and database

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem connecting visual studio 2010 and database: Hi I have error when to connect visual studio and database , I tried two windows 10 and 7 but does not solve the problem, its after I search for Google and YouTube could not find , two time reinstall Windows 10, 7, same problem [img] 72874
  8. IS it support visual studio 2010 and sql 2012 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IS it support visual studio 2010 and sql 2012 ?: Hi I am software developer,i currently using win 7 ultimate sp1 ,VS2010 and sql 2012,if u update win 10,it work fine ?or visual studio also need to update 2012 or 2013 ? Regards 33376
  9. Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Modeling SDK is now available with Visual Studio 2017: You might want to use the Visual Studio Modeling SDK if you have one of these requirements: Create Graphical or Form-Based modeling designers. For these, you can use the DSL Tools Enable transformation of T4 templates part of the build. For these you can use the T4 SDK...
  10. STL Fixes In Visual Studio 2017 RTM

in Windows 10 News
    STL Fixes In Visual Studio 2017 RTM: VS 2017 RTM will be released soon. VS 2017 RC is available now and contains all of the changes described here – please try it out and send feedback through the IDE’s Help > Send Feedback > Report A Problem (or Provide A Suggestion).This is the third and final post for what’s...