Windows 10: DirectX not installing on Windows 10

Discus and support DirectX not installing on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I got a new computer recently and it was manufactured in September, 2018. It came installed with DirectX 12 but whenever I use the DirectX End-User... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Fusion_Luigi, Apr 11, 2019.

1. DirectX not installing on Windows 10

I got a new computer recently and it was manufactured in September, 2018. It came installed with DirectX 12 but whenever I use the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer, it gives me a internal system error and closes. I tried the June 2010 DirectX Installer but it gave me the same result. I tried Safe Mode, I tried checking the system with the command prompt, and I tried editing the Registry Editor but to no avail.

:)

Fusion_Luigi, Apr 11, 2019

2. Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Apr 11, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 11, 2019
  4. DirectX not installing on Windows 10

directx error while installing

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Which version of DirectX are you trying to install?

• What is the current build installed on your computer?

(To check the build, Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command, type Winver
      and press Enter)

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

• What is the current version of DirectX installed on Windows 10?

I suggest you to install all the updates on your computer.

Follow the steps below:

• Click on search
      bar, type Windows Update.

• Select Check for Update.

• Download and
      Install the latest Windows Updates.

I also suggest you to refer the link on How to install the latest version of DirectX and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113#bookmark-which version installed

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

DirectX not installing on Windows 10

1. DirectX not installing on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - DirectX installing

2. Reset a Computer's Hard Drive and now it won't fully install DirectX 9

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Reset a Computer's Hard Drive and now it won't fully install DirectX 9: I'm getting the above error when I'm attempting to open software that requires DirectX Redist June 2010. The program has a built-in installer that fully runs and installs DirectX Redist June 2010, and it shows no issues. However, it keeps showing the above error after...
  3. Reset a Computer's Hard Drive and now it won't fully install DirectX 9

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reset a Computer's Hard Drive and now it won't fully install DirectX 9: I'm getting the above error when I'm attempting to open software that requires DirectX Redist June 2010. The program has a built-in installer that fully runs and installs DirectX Redist June 2010, and it shows no issues. However, it keeps showing the above error after...
  4. Reset a Computer's Hard Drive and now it won't fully install DirectX 9

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. i have windows 11 ****, when i try to install directX 9 to play older games i get an error.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have windows 11 ****, when i try to install directX 9 to play older games i get an error.: when i install the installer error refers me to DXerror.txt wich says as follows: -------------------- [01/21/24 10:13:28] module: dxupdateMar 30 2011, file: dxupdate.cpp, line: 2234, function: RegisterDLL Failed API: LoadLibraryEx Error: 126 - The specified module could not...
  6. i have windows 11 ****, when i try to install directX 9 to play older games i get an error.

i have windows 11 ****, when i try to install directX 9 to play older games i get an error.: when i install the installer error refers me to DXerror.txt wich says as follows: -------------------- [01/21/24 10:13:28] module: dxupdateMar 30 2011, file: dxupdate.cpp, line: 2234, function: RegisterDLL Failed API: LoadLibraryEx Error: 126 - The specified module could not...
  7. my pc, recently assembled, cant install directx which i need for playing some games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my pc, recently assembled, cant install directx which i need for playing some games: i tried with the independent directx installer as well as letting steam try and install it but both things have been unsuccesful,i have tried resseting the pc but it was to no avail, attached is the error message, any form of help would be appreciated.[01/17/24 17:28:04]...
  8. my pc, recently assembled, cant install directx which i need for playing some games

my pc, recently assembled, cant install directx which i need for playing some games: i tried with the independent directx installer as well as letting steam try and install it but both things have been unsuccesful,i have tried resseting the pc but it was to no avail, attached is the error message, any form of help would be appreciated.[01/17/24 17:28:04]...
  9. Can't install DirectX on Windows 11, log says Unable to load...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install DirectX on Windows 11, log says Unable to load...: A few days ago I've reinstalled Windows 11. Clean install, I've formatted the drive before installing Windows 11. Everything worked well until I tried to play Stellaris, which requires DirectX. I can't install DirectX. Each time I try, no matter whether I use the web setup or...
  10. Can't install DirectX on Windows 11, log says Unable to load...

Can't install DirectX on Windows 11, log says Unable to load...: A few days ago I've reinstalled Windows 11. Clean install, I've formatted the drive before installing Windows 11. Everything worked well until I tried to play Stellaris, which requires DirectX. I can't install DirectX. Each time I try, no matter whether I use the web setup or...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dxwebsetup internal error install

2. the following components are required to run directx runtime carla simulator

3. www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_O3_1xOIY4Mail at abc@microsoft.com

4. directx.log in windows 10,
  5. directx wont install windows 10 dxerror.log,
  6. directx wont install,
  7. internal system error on widows 10 when trying to install directx end-user,
  8. directx runtimes rivatuner,
  9. my microsoft(R)directX(R) is not installing on windows 10,
  10. directx not installing windows 10