Windows 10: DirectX problem in GTA Sandreas

Discus and support DirectX problem in GTA Sandreas in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have windows 10(64 bit) and have directx version 12 , but in Gta Sandreas it show you should have at least directx version 9.0.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Gaurav Agrawal_123, Sep 4, 2018.

1. DirectX problem in GTA Sandreas

I have windows 10(64 bit) and have directx version 12 , but in Gta Sandreas it show you should have at least directx version 9.0.

:)

Gaurav Agrawal_123, Sep 4, 2018

2. DirectX 9.0 , DirectX 12 and GTA SA (Grand Theft Auto San Andreas)

On my Toshiba satellite pro C850, I'm currently using Windows 10 with DirectX 12. Has GTA SA installed correctly.

On my Lenovo 1732A 1M, I'm currently using Windows 10 with DirectX 12. Has GTA SA installed correctly.

My Toshiba can run GTA SA perfectly fine

My Lenovo can't run GTA SA because it requires DirectX 9.0

On my Lenovo, when I run GTA SA I get a message saying -> "Grand Theft Auto SA requires at least DirectX version 9.0"

On my Toshiba, when I run GTA SA I am able to play it.

How does that make sense, both have the same Windows and DirectX version, but one can't run GTA SA because it needs DirectX 9.0

That just doesn't make sense to me to be honest

Can someone please help me out with this? What do I need to do?

JacobStout27, Sep 4, 2018
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    how to run gta in windows 10

Hi Shashwat,

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which version of GTA are you using?
    • Is the issue specific to GTA game?
    • When you say 'cannot run on 600*400*32' are you referring to screen resolution?

If yes I suggest you to follow the steps below and check.

• Type Change the Screen resolution on Search
      and hit Enter.
    • Under Resolution change to Recommended settings.

Do let us know if you are able to play GTA game in Windows 10. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 4, 2018
  4. DirectX problem in GTA Sandreas

gta 4 will work or not

Following are the requirements for GTA 4:

• Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8Ghz, AMD Athlon X2 64 2.4Ghz.
    • Memory: 1.5GB.
    • Free Hard Drive Space: 16GB.
    • Video Card: 256MB NVidia 7900 / 256MB ATI X1900.
    • DirectX 9 compatible Stereo Sound Card.
    • Keyboard.
    • Mouse.

Looks like it should.

Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 4, 2018
Thema:

DirectX problem in GTA Sandreas

1. DirectX problem in GTA Sandreas - Similar Threads - DirectX problem GTA

2. Can i play Gta V with DirectX 12?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can i play Gta V with DirectX 12?: Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-gta-v-with-directx-12/3bd52e47-90e5-4f4c-ab03-8e8c262dc6a3
  3. Can i play Gta V with DirectX 12?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can i play Gta V with DirectX 12?: Thank you! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-play-gta-v-with-directx-12/3bd52e47-90e5-4f4c-ab03-8e8c262dc6a3
  4. Can i play Gta V with DirectX 12?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Problem with DirectX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with DirectX: Hey,I am facing a problem since 2-3 years. I want to download a game. But it shows that my DirectX is not compatible with it. It shows that I need to have DirectX 12 for the game to get downloaded.But when I checked my DirectX version, it shows that I have DirectX 12 on my...
  6. GTA Sandreas problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    GTA Sandreas problem: How to fix "cannot find 800x600x32 video mode" in windows 10 20H2?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gta-sandreas-problem/4169f76f-6c29-42aa-98ba-d44f8f3f55af
  7. Gta start problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gta start problem?: I downloaded gta V on my laptop earlier. It is ready loaded but does not start. Ask for help. Thanks in advance! Gta Start Problem?
  8. DirectX Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Problems: Rainbow Six (this runs DirectX) crashes when i try to launch it and i get an error:[ATTACH] Any advice on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. I have tried verifying the integrity (this game is on Steam) but to no avail. I have tried reinstalling my drivers and...
  9. Directx problem

Directx problem: When I open Instagram app Direct3D feature level 9_3 or higher. I have Directx 12. what's the problem?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_social/directx-problem/97c495be-bfcd-4c2b-8023-a01673aaed13
  10. DirectX Problems

DirectX Problems: Having fun with DirectX, tells me internal error? I tried installed Mass Effect and got so far, then Crash! direct X failure. Other games crash and report direct x problem? dxdiag tells me my dx is up to date and does not needs installing In process of full reinstall...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Grand Theft Auto SA requires at least DirectX version 9.0 Download

2. Fix gta sa needs dx 9 or above to work

3. CAN I PLAY GTA SANDREAS ON PC WITHOUT DIRECT X