Windows 10: Directx problem

Discus and support Directx problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Please can anyone help me i have got directx 12 but fortnite can t open it says a problem about directx HELP!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by gledishitaj, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Directx problem

Please can anyone help me i have got directx 12 but fortnite can t open it says a problem about directx

HELP!

:)

gledishitaj, Dec 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 DirectX problem.

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

First, I would suggest you to check that which version of Direct X is currently installed on your computer.

To use the DirectX Diagnostic Tool to determine the version of DirectX that is installed on your computer, follow these steps:

• Click Start, and then click Run.
    • Type dxdiag, and then click OK.
    • On the System tab, note the version of DirectX that is displayed on the DirectX Version line.
    • On the various tabs, check the version information for each DirectX file.
    • When you are finished checking file versions, click Exit.
    If Windows cannot find the dxdiag program, DirectX installed on your computer. If this is the case, download and install the latest version of DirectX.

How to install the latest version of DirectX

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113

Feel free to write us back for any further assistance with Windows, we'll be glad to assist you.

Mann_Manohar, Dec 1, 2019
  3. Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 1, 2019
  4. Ian Ser Win User

Directx problem

DirectX directshow crash

Hello Coen,

We'd like to kindly ask the following questions so that we can isolate the issue and give you the appropriate resolution:

• What is the exact error you are receiving when your PC crashes?
    • Any troubleshooting steps that you have already applied to fix the issue?
    For now, we suggest that you install the latest version of DirectX to see if it resolves the issue. Below is the link on how to manually install it.

Manual installation the latest version of DirectX

We look forward on your update.

Ian Ser, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Directx problem

1. Directx problem - Similar Threads - Directx problem

2. Directx Installation problem..

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Directx Installation problem..: I'm trying to install DirectX from 2 weeks. Every time it says An Internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXerror.log and DirectX.log in your windows folder to determine the problem. I tried running the SFC scan and tried changing registry to fix this problem. I tried...
  3. Problem with microsoft directx driver with system restore

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with microsoft directx driver with system restore: I restored my windows system to 5 days behind and started using the computer but while using it the computer crashed with error code DRIVER IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUALS then rebooted now the PC won't start because of CRITICAL PROCESS DIED and safe mode won't boot because of...
  4. DirectX Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Problems: Rainbow Six (this runs DirectX) crashes when i try to launch it and i get an error:[ATTACH] Any advice on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated. I have tried verifying the integrity (this game is on Steam) but to no avail. I have tried reinstalling my drivers and...
  5. DirectX Problems, unable to find any answers.

DirectX Problems, unable to find any answers.: Hello, I'm just bought a new PC with DX 12 on it and i am unable too install older version of DX too play older games I've searched for 3 days straight now and cannot find anything that works, I've deleted and installed files in System32 tried some dodgy YouTube guides and...
  6. DirectX Problems?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX Problems?: Hello, I'm honestly not sure if I'm in the right place for this, but I'm really striking out so I thought I would see if one of you learned people can help me! I have a new PC and am noticing that there are issues with DirectX and my games. Older games that can't use...
  7. DirectX installation problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DirectX installation problems: I am having issues with my new Dell G7. For a few of the games that I usually play I need to run the DXsetup program, but every time I try, I get a message that the installation failed due to an internal system error....
  8. DirectX installation problems

DirectX installation problems: I am having issues with my new Dell G7. For a few of the games that I usually play I need to run the DXsetup program, but every time I try, I get a message that the installation failed due to an internal system error....
  9. Possible Directx Problem or Nvidia- weird 3d distortion on my screen when playing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Possible Directx Problem or Nvidia- weird 3d distortion on my screen when playing: So before I updated my drivers and put a display port on my monitor, games would run perfectly nice and there were no weird 3d distortions. if I look at an object in game 'still' the game looked normal, but as soon as I move the mouse the object would get this weird blue...
  10. DirectX problem

DirectX problem: Hi, the problem is: pratically, i installed DirectX 9/10/11 (and eventually last version), but when i try to start a game, it wants to install last version of DirectX. I repeat i have last version of DirectX too, but this asks me to install it, and when i try, it says me...