Windows 10: DirectX Problems

Discus and support DirectX Problems in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Cheers Clam, currently testing and installing, after clearing C Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elbmek, Apr 1, 2017.

1. elbmek Win User

DirectX Problems

Cheers Clam, currently testing and installing, after clearing C

elbmek, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

DirectX Problems

1. DirectX Problems - Similar Threads - DirectX Problems

2. Having problems with DirectX and steam games not actually running

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Having problems with DirectX and steam games not actually running: Hello,So I like to play games from steam but as recently as three months ago, I finished my first year at college but I decided not to take my computer for the year, so I didn't really have the opportunity to keep up with updates. My system specs are as follows:CPU: Ryzen 5...
  3. Having problems with DirectX and steam games not actually running

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Having problems with DirectX and steam games not actually running: Hello,So I like to play games from steam but as recently as three months ago, I finished my first year at college but I decided not to take my computer for the year, so I didn't really have the opportunity to keep up with updates. My system specs are as follows:CPU: Ryzen 5...
  4. Problem with DirectX

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with DirectX: Hey,I am facing a problem since 2-3 years. I want to download a game. But it shows that my DirectX is not compatible with it. It shows that I need to have DirectX 12 for the game to get downloaded.But when I checked my DirectX version, it shows that I have DirectX 12 on my...
  5. Problem with DirectX

Problem with DirectX: Hey,I am facing a problem since 2-3 years. I want to download a game. But it shows that my DirectX is not compatible with it. It shows that I need to have DirectX 12 for the game to get downloaded.But when I checked my DirectX version, it shows that I have DirectX 12 on my...
  6. Problem with DirectX

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Microsoft DirectX 10 Install Problems

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft DirectX 10 Install Problems: Hi,I'm trying to run a mod for an old game that crashes on entering - the FAQ for it states that this may be because on Windows X the current version of DirectX lacks support for DX9, creating problems running some of the libraries. It recommends installing DirectX 10, with a...
  8. Microsoft DirectX 10 Install Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft DirectX 10 Install Problems: Hi,I'm trying to run a mod for an old game that crashes on entering - the FAQ for it states that this may be because on Windows X the current version of DirectX lacks support for DX9, creating problems running some of the libraries. It recommends installing DirectX 10, with a...
  9. Microsoft DirectX 10 Install Problems

10. Problem With Installkng Directx in Windows 7

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem With Installkng Directx in Windows 7: Hello guys, I'm having a bit trouble during my installation of Directx in Windows 7 Professional. Whenever I try to use the dxwebstup to install it, there's always this message that prevents the installation to complete:"A cabinet file necessary for installation cannot be...