Windows 10: directX runtime Optional Components

Discus and support directX runtime Optional Components in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [ATTACH] I wanted to install the Directx End-User Runtime. Then suddenly this Error Appeared.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vincent_5501, May 25, 2020.

1. directX runtime Optional Components

directX runtime Optional Components 07a51b05-80ff-41cd-9d68-04c1f6655f11?upload=true.png

I wanted to install the Directx End-User Runtime. Then suddenly this Error Appeared.

:)

vincent_5501, May 25, 2020

2. DirectX Runtime Error

Hello. I am getting en error while I am trying to launch NBA Playgrounds on Steam. It says "The following component is required to run this program: DirectX Runtime"

I've seen some other people who are getting same error in the community but none of the suggested solutions worked with me. My Windows 10 is Educational and Version 1803.

I 've tried reinstalling the game and DirectX several times and nothing has changed. Also I've checked for updates.

I appreciate any help. Thank you

aldotheapache, May 25, 2020
  3. Street Fighter V Error The following component(s) are required to run this program Directx Runtime

Hi,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Answers.

As per the description, I understand that you are getting an error message: “The following component(s) are required to run this program Directx Runtime .”

I understand your concern and I will help you.

There might be a possibility that this issue might have occurred due to corrupt or missing Windows files or some third party applications is causing conflict in the computer.

In order to understand the issue more clearly, please provide me with the following information.

• Did you make any significant hardware and software changes recently in the computer?
    To check which version of Direct X is installed in the computer, please follow the steps given below.

• Press Windows +R keys on the keyboard.

• In the Run box, type
      dxdiag.

• Press Enter.

• You will get the version of Direct X in the computer.
    I would suggest you to try the following methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I would suggest you to try and run DirectX Diagnostic Tool and also try other steps in the article given below and check if it helps.

Note:
    DirectX is a suite of technologies used by many multimedia apps in Windows. If you're having problems getting a game or movie to play properly, the DirectX Diagnostic Tool can help you find the problem.

Diagnosing basic problems with DirectX

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-8/diagnosing-basic-problems-with-directx

Note: Applies to Windows 10.

If the issue still persists, follow method 2.

Method 2:

To diagnose the problem whether any third party program or application is causing the conflict, I would suggest you to try “clean boot” and check installing DirectX using DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer download link
    and check if it helps.

Placing your system in “Clean Boot” state helps in identifying if any third party applications or startup items are causing the issue.

You need to follow the steps from the article mentioned below to perform a Clean Boot.

How to perform a clean boot in Windows

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

If the issue does not occur in “Clean Boot”, then you may determine which application/service on the computer is causing this issue. This can be done by following the instructions for
    “Windows 8.1 and Windows 8” given in the section “How to determine what is causing the problem by performing a Clean Boot” from the same given link.

Note: Refer "How to reset the computer to start normally after clean boot troubleshooting" to reset the computer to start as normal after troubleshooting.

If the issue still persists, follow method 3.

Method 3:

How to use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files, please follow the steps in the link provided below.

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

I hope this information helps. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you.

Joy Kemprai, May 25, 2020
  4. directX runtime Optional Components

Melchizedek Qui, May 25, 2020
Thema:

directX runtime Optional Components

1. directX runtime Optional Components - Similar Threads - directX runtime Optional

2. DirectX Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Runtime Error: Hello. I am getting en error while I am trying to launch mortal shell It says "The following component is required to run this program: DirectX Runtime" I've seen some other people who are getting same error in the community but none of the suggested solutions worked with me...
  3. DirectX Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX Runtime Error: Hello. I am getting en error while I am trying to launch mortal shell It says "The following component is required to run this program: DirectX Runtime" I've seen some other people who are getting same error in the community but none of the suggested solutions worked with me...
  4. error DirectX Runtime

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    error DirectX Runtime: I have downloaded games. But when it opened, it said that I need DirectX Runtime but according to google, I have DirectX 12 and I don't want to destroy my laptop. So can you guys help me?...
  5. error DirectX Runtime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    error DirectX Runtime: I have downloaded games. But when it opened, it said that I need DirectX Runtime but according to google, I have DirectX 12 and I don't want to destroy my laptop. So can you guys help me?...
  6. error DirectX Runtime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. DirectX runtime

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX runtime: I'm trying to play Driver: San Francisco on my computer and when I try to go to the page that I download it with its not there. Is this something with the website or did Microsoft pull the plug on it?...
  8. the following components are required to run this program directx runtime

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    the following components are required to run this program directx runtime: hello team! I am trying to play a game on Steam but it shows "the following components are required to run this program directx runtime" How can I fix it? Thank you....
  9. DirectX Runtime Error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX Runtime Error: I am trying to play one of my games and it opens up only to say "DirectX Runtime Needed' and I tried all solutions i could find which is one, failed. I can't change it from "4.09.00.0904" to "4.08.00.0904" and it says it had an error writing down the new content. What do I-...
  10. Not installing directx runtimes

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Not installing directx runtimes: Been trying to install directx runtimes since i'm missing game sounds. First I got message that A cabinet file necessary for installation cannot be trusted. Please verify the Cryptographic Services are enabled and the cabinet file is valid. Followed instructions to go...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nu vot