Windows 10: DirectX Setup Fail

Discus and support DirectX Setup Fail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try to load up a game it pulls up "missing DSOUND.dll". Looked up on YouTube multiple ways to fix that and none of them have been much help.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by IsraelMorenoHelp, May 27, 2022.

1. DirectX Setup Fail

Whenever I try to load up a game it pulls up "missing DSOUND.dll". Looked up on YouTube multiple ways to fix that and none of them have been much help. I've downloaded dxwebsetup, DXSDK_Jun10, dotnetfx35, and have tried to replace the missing .dll file.

:)

IsraelMorenoHelp, May 27, 2022
  2. Melchizedek Qui, May 27, 2022
  3. DirectX installation failed

Thank you for the update. Please verify if DirectX June 2010 is being offered via Windows Update. If your computer is already running DirectX 12, it has backwards compatibility with the previous version of DirectX. Moreover, you may also want to consider
    performing the suggested steps in this article.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, May 27, 2022
  4. DirectX Setup Fail

Directx 12 on Windows 10 is gone

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10 Insider Preview.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are glad to assist you.

Try the following steps and check if it helps:

Step 1:

I suggest you to check the DirectX Version installed on your system.

Follow the below steps to check the DirectX Version:

• Press Windows key + R from the Desktop.
    • Type dxdiag and hit Enter.
    • Check the DirectX Version.

Step 2:

I suggest you to update the Graphic driver from the Device Manager and check if it works.

Follow the below steps:

• Press Windows + R on the Keyboard.
    • Type in devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • Select Graphic driver from the list.
    • Right click on the Graphic driver and click on Update driver Software.

If the issue persists then install the latest graphic driver from the manufacturer and check if it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, May 27, 2022
Thema:

DirectX Setup Fail

1. DirectX Setup Fail - Similar Threads - DirectX Setup Fail

2. Setup failed installing DirectX SDK June 2010

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Setup failed installing DirectX SDK June 2010: I tried to run an app but It required directx runtime so I downloaded the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer but it didnt work then I tried downloading the sdk as recommended by someone but that also does not work.I get Error code: S1023 while its intalling directx...
  3. Setup failed installing DirectX SDK June 2010

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Setup failed installing DirectX SDK June 2010: I tried to run an app but It required directx runtime so I downloaded the DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer but it didnt work then I tried downloading the sdk as recommended by someone but that also does not work.I get Error code: S1023 while its intalling directx...
  4. DirectX Setup Fail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Setup Fail: Whenever I try to load up a game it pulls up "missing DSOUND.dll". Looked up on YouTube multiple ways to fix that and none of them have been much help. I've downloaded dxwebsetup, DXSDK_Jun10, dotnetfx35, and have tried to replace the missing .dll file....
  5. DirectX Install Failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    DirectX Install Failed: Hello. Does anyone have the same error, I went back from window 10 to window 10 LTSC Enterprise and tried to install direct x, but still it didn't work, I thought the error so I went back to the latest Window 10 now is H2, but it still can't install - I tried to install it...
  6. DirectX Install Fails

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX Install Fails: I have tried everything recommended as well as anything else I could possibly find on the internet to install DirectX and continue to have it fail time and time again. I’ve tried each of these several times some of them dozens of times: - Normal installs as well as...
  7. DirectX installation failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX installation failed: I am currently attempting to install DirectX 9 for my games, however I am currently running into problems. The application has consistently thrown me an "an internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your windows folder to determine...
  8. Directx repeatedly failing

Directx repeatedly failing: So my computer has been having an issue for some time now. Sometimes DirectX just stops. When I go to launch a game (this happens over a variety of them), I get an error message, usually something along the lines of it being unable to find the graphical device, DirectX...
  9. DirectX installation failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX installation failed: I can't install direct x Jun2010. It shows "an internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your windows folder to determine problem". im trying to play gta V but it says its missing a DLL thats a part of directx. hence why im here. when i...
  10. DirectX Setup: An internal error occurred.

DirectX Setup: An internal error occurred.: New computer, trying to install + play some games, when they always refuse to boot due to directX not being set up. one of the errors states "The code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_43.dll was not found". However, attempting to install directX gives the error " An...