Windows 10: DirectX tools won't install

Discus and support DirectX tools won't install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Howdy, to be able to play a game, I try to install the DirectX "Graphics Tools" from Settings->Apps->Optional features. Press "Add feature" and select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hakkapelite, Sep 16, 2020.

1. DirectX tools won't install

Howdy, to be able to play a game, I try to install the DirectX "Graphics Tools" from Settings->Apps->Optional features. Press "Add feature" and select "Graphics Tools" from the list. And press "install". It starts up, goes to about 5% and then stops. What gives?

submitted by /u/Hakkapelite
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hakkapelite, Sep 16, 2020
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. directx error while installing

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Which version of DirectX are you trying to install?

• What is the current build installed on your computer?

(To check the build, Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command, type Winver
      and press Enter)

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

• What is the current version of DirectX installed on Windows 10?

I suggest you to install all the updates on your computer.

Follow the steps below:

• Click on search
      bar, type Windows Update.

• Select Check for Update.

• Download and
      Install the latest Windows Updates.

I also suggest you to refer the link on How to install the latest version of DirectX and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113#bookmark-which version installed

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Sep 16, 2020
  4. DirectX tools won't install

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 16, 2020
Thema:

DirectX tools won't install

1. DirectX tools won't install - Similar Threads - DirectX tools won't

2. DirectX Diagnostic Tool Not Responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Diagnostic Tool Not Responding: I'm having a variety of weird technical problems, which likely aren't worth getting into here. Now, the directx diagnostics tool does not respond when launched. Any recommendations?...
  3. DirectX Diagnostic Tool Not Responding

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX Diagnostic Tool Not Responding: I'm having a variety of weird technical problems, which likely aren't worth getting into here. Now, the directx diagnostics tool does not respond when launched. Any recommendations?...
  4. DirectX won't install. An internal system error occured.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX won't install. An internal system error occured.: Trying to install/update Directx and keep getting this error:An internal system error occured. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your Windows folder to determine problem.I've tried the regedit fix, tried sfc /scannow, turned off anti-virus/firewall and most other...
  5. DirectX won't install. An internal system error occured.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX won't install. An internal system error occured.: Trying to install/update Directx and keep getting this error:An internal system error occured. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your Windows folder to determine problem.I've tried to regedit fix and most other "fixes" that come up in results, and have had no...
  6. DirectX won't install. An internal system error occured.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX won't install. An internal system error occured.: Trying to install/update Directx and keep getting this error:An internal system error occured. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your Windows folder to determine problem.I've tried to regedit fix and most other "fixes" that come up in results, and have had no...
  7. not able to add graphics tool & not able to install directx

in Windows 10 Customization
    not able to add graphics tool & not able to install directx: hi everyone, i am facing a problem. the problem is i am not able to install directx and add graphics tool in optional features. i have to download this so that i can play games smoothly. whenever i download directx any version , sometimes it shows that elder version is...
  8. Media Creation tool won't install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation tool won't install: I have been experiencing an issue while trying to install the media creation tool for some time now. Each time I attempt at installing it, it gives me an error saying that they are unsure of what the issue is, and gives me a code 0x80200013 - 0x90019. There are a couple...
  9. DirectX games won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX games won't load: hello, microsoft community. i have tried playing multiple games (team fortress 2, super meat boy, the end is nigh) and they have all failed to launch. this started occuring after a fresh install of windows i got when i was having issues with my wifi connection. i have...
  10. DirectX Diagnostic Tool

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    DirectX Diagnostic Tool: I just want to remind people not to forget the dxdiag. it's in SysWOW64. You can check your Directx and what is enabled, also a quick peek at your Devices & Drivers for Display, Sound, and Input. Attachment 19803Attachment 19804 6319