Windows 10: DirectX tools won't install

Discus and support DirectX tools won't install in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Howdy, to be able to play a game, I try to install the DirectX "Graphics Tools" from Settings->Apps->Optional features. Press "Add feature" and select... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Hakkapelite, Sep 16, 2020 at 8:57 PM.

1. DirectX tools won't install

Howdy, to be able to play a game, I try to install the DirectX "Graphics Tools" from Settings->Apps->Optional features. Press "Add feature" and select "Graphics Tools" from the list. And press "install". It starts up, goes to about 5% and then stops. What gives?

submitted by /u/Hakkapelite
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Hakkapelite, Sep 16, 2020 at 8:57 PM
  2. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

3. directx error while installing

Hi,

To assist you better, please answer the below:

• Which version of DirectX are you trying to install?

• What is the current build installed on your computer?

(To check the build, Press Windows + R keys to open
      Run command, type Winver
      and press Enter)

• Have you made any changes on the computer prior to this issue?

• What is the current version of DirectX installed on Windows 10?

I suggest you to install all the updates on your computer.

Follow the steps below:

• Click on search
      bar, type Windows Update.

• Select Check for Update.

• Download and
      Install the latest Windows Updates.

I also suggest you to refer the link on How to install the latest version of DirectX and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/179113#bookmark-which version installed

Hope it helps. Revert to us with the results, will be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan Babu ER, Sep 16, 2020 at 9:10 PM
  4. DirectX tools won't install

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 16, 2020 at 9:10 PM
Thema:

DirectX tools won't install

1. DirectX tools won't install - Similar Threads - DirectX tools won't

2. not able to add graphics tool & not able to install directx

in Windows 10 Customization
    not able to add graphics tool & not able to install directx: hi everyone, i am facing a problem. the problem is i am not able to install directx and add graphics tool in optional features. i have to download this so that i can play games smoothly. whenever i download directx any version , sometimes it shows that elder version is...
  3. Directx Download and Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx Download and Install: Dear sir/Madam, Please help me with the link and guidance of latest version of DirectX for my pc. Thanks and Regards Yashwant V Jadhav https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx-download-and-install/2273aacd-9e0c-41f2-8c13-070d1fc0dbdb
  4. Media Creation tool won't install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation tool won't install: I have been experiencing an issue while trying to install the media creation tool for some time now. Each time I attempt at installing it, it gives me an error saying that they are unsure of what the issue is, and gives me a code 0x80200013 - 0x90019. There are a couple...
  5. DirectX installation failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX installation failed: I can't install direct x Jun2010. It shows "an internal system error occurred. Please refer to DXError.log and DirectX.log in your windows folder to determine problem". im trying to play gta V but it says its missing a DLL thats a part of directx. hence why im here. when i...
  6. Error installing DirectX

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Error installing DirectX: When i try to install DirectX, error appear, i check DXerror file and it show: [03/02/19 12:10:06] module: dxupdate(Mar 30 2011), file: dxupdate.cpp, line: 2409, function: RunProcess Failed API: CreateProcess() Error: (Error 193) %1 is not a valid Win32...
  7. DirectX installation problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX installation problems: I am having issues with my new Dell G7. For a few of the games that I usually play I need to run the DXsetup program, but every time I try, I get a message that the installation failed due to an internal system error....
  8. DirectX games won't load

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    DirectX games won't load: hello, microsoft community. i have tried playing multiple games (team fortress 2, super meat boy, the end is nigh) and they have all failed to launch. this started occuring after a fresh install of windows i got when i was having issues with my wifi connection. i have...
  9. DirectX not installed properly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DirectX not installed properly: I'm running a 64bit Windows 10 System and while trying to install Madden 19 from Origin I received the following error "A redistributable package (DirectX) was not installed successfully. Setup cannot continue (4294967287)" I checked using my dxdiag and im running directX...
  10. DirectX Diagnostic Tool

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    DirectX Diagnostic Tool: I just want to remind people not to forget the dxdiag. it's in SysWOW64. You can check your Directx and what is enabled, also a quick peek at your Devices & Drivers for Display, Sound, and Input. Attachment 19803Attachment 19804 6319