Windows 10: DirectX12 won't support DirectX11?

Discus and support DirectX12 won't support DirectX11? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I got a new PC with an Nvidia 9100 integrated graphics, and I wanted to start a gaming career by playing fortnite, but for some reason when I try to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Xavier. P, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Xavier. P Win User

DirectX12 won't support DirectX11?

So I got a new PC with an Nvidia 9100 integrated graphics, and I wanted to start a gaming career by playing fortnite, but for some reason when I try to start fortnite it says "Failed to locate a graphics adapter with the minimum required DX11 feature level". So I checked which version of DirectX I have and I have DX12. So I had to do research and try my best to fix it but I have found nothing, so please help!

Please and Thank you!~Xavier

:)

Xavier. P, Oct 1, 2019

2. DirectX11

Hello everyone,

I have a question for you if you can help. I have a PC with NVIDIA GT 710 graphical compatibilities and INTEL (R) processor Core (TM) 2 Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz, 4 GB RAM and 64bit operational system. I have Windows 10 installed and DirectX12 also.

My question is if it is possible to set up DirectX11 while I am having DirectX12. I would like to play some games but doesn't work because I don't have DirectX11 installed on it.

Thank you for your answers in advance.

deadkiller91, Oct 1, 2019
  3. MiniSingo Win User
    Directx12

Hi Gang,

I need some help. I was playing Total War: Warhammer the other day, and I noticed that it (the game) said that I was using Directx11, I ran my DxDiag and it (my laptop) says I'm using Directx12! I'm a little confused as I think it's causing my laptop to
    run slower, resulting in lower frame rates in games (like the one mentioned above).

Any help would be super in solving this issue.

All the best,

James.

MiniSingo, Oct 1, 2019
  4. tops Win User

Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

1. DirectX12 won't support DirectX11? - Similar Threads - DirectX12 won't support

2. I cannot run games that use Directx11 even though I have Directx12 installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot run games that use Directx11 even though I have Directx12 installed.: I just recently built my first pc, it has an AMD 7600 GPU and a Radeon 7800xt GPU. The GPU has Directx12 enabled, I checked with dxdiag, but I am unable to play games such as Rainbow 6 Siege and War Thunder because they do not use Directx12. Every time I go to launch either...
  3. I cannot run games that use Directx11 even though I have Directx12 installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot run games that use Directx11 even though I have Directx12 installed.: I just recently built my first pc, it has an AMD 7600 GPU and a Radeon 7800xt GPU. The GPU has Directx12 enabled, I checked with dxdiag, but I am unable to play games such as Rainbow 6 Siege and War Thunder because they do not use Directx12. Every time I go to launch either...
  4. intermittent mouse / keyboard stutter while directx11 / directx12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intermittent mouse / keyboard stutter while directx11 / directx12: hi!i've recently installed a clean windows 11, and i'm having issues with mouse / keyboard intermittently lagging while i'm gaming.i googled for hours and i haven't found anything usefulfor testing purposes i connected a wired usb mouse and ran 3dmark direct x11 and i am...
  5. intermittent mouse / keyboard stutter while directx11 / directx12

intermittent mouse / keyboard stutter while directx11 / directx12: hi!i've recently installed a clean windows 11, and i'm having issues with mouse / keyboard intermittently lagging while i'm gaming.i googled for hours and i haven't found anything usefulfor testing purposes i connected a wired usb mouse and ran 3dmark direct x11 and i am...
  6. Does i5-12500h support Directx12 ultimate ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does i5-12500h support Directx12 ultimate ?: Does it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-i5-12500h-support-directx12-ultimate/87356fad-79e9-46b3-9675-ed3e3f248cc9
  7. Does my CPU support DirectX12/DirectX11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does my CPU support DirectX12/DirectX11: My CPU is IntelR CoreTM i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHzA certain game wants me to have DirectX 10.1 Feature levels, when I actually do have the feature level.So im trying to download a better feature level so it could work, but I cant find the downloads for it.I wonder if my PC...
  8. Directx11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Directx11: How can i make my pc directx 11 if it directx 12? And is it possible?The reason why is because most games don't run directx 12 so i am ganna need to download directx11 if any1 can help please tell me...
  9. DirectX12 compatible with DirectX11 games Fortnite?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX12 compatible with DirectX11 games Fortnite?: I recently downloaded Fortnite, but cannot launch it. Whenever I try to launch it, it says that the engine requires DirectX11. I checked my DirectX and it says that I have DirectX12. A lot of threads say that Fortnite runs on DirectX12, too. Can Fortnite run on DirectX12? If...
  10. Unable to use Directx11 when i have directx12 i do not understand the downloader as it...

Unable to use Directx11 when i have directx12 i do not understand the downloader as it...: Machine name: DIA-LYRA Machine Id: {CC1C8D8F-5EAD-40B0-8F3E-B65AAA716963} Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 16299) (16299.rs3_release.170928-1534) Language: English (Regional Setting: English) System...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. metro exodus directx 11 crash after intro

2. can you download directx12 while you have directx11

3. does directx12 support directx11