Windows 10: Directx12

Discus and support Directx12 in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hi everyone, yesterday I bought Forza Horizon 4, downloaded it and ran it. then the table "graphics card does not support Directx12" popped up me,... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Matěj Lénart, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Directx12

Hi everyone,

yesterday I bought Forza Horizon 4, downloaded it and ran it. then the table "graphics card does not support Directx12" popped up me, does anyone know what it is?

:)

Matěj Lénart, Sep 20, 2020

2. What's the problem with Directx12?

Hi Microsoft. I have dire question that needs addressing.

"What's the problem with Microsoft Directx 12 API as far as compatibility issues?"

Directx12 as we know has been around 5 years since the release of Microsoft 10. No matter what graphics card is used or what configurations are set, when Directx12 API is loaded, regardless of what type of game is played, it always crashes. Frozen screen.

Over the years, there have been countless gaming forums on the internet of thousands of gamers having the same issue; no one has ever gotten Directx12 to work in any game successful ever.

With a 2080 TI, I can't even enable raytracing without Directx12 in Control by 505 games. Like everyone else, with Directx12, the issue has gone on for years.

So my question is:

1.why is why is Directx12 offered in games if no one can use it?

2. Does Microsoft have any knowledge of this issue?

I will send this message to NVIDIA as well. I want to get to the bottom of this. Thank you for reading and understanding the issue. Please respond whenever possible.

Good Monty, Sep 20, 2020
  3. how to download directx12

Hi brother I did check it out I have windows 10 it says it is already installed but I downloaded xenia xbox 360 emulator it says I dont have directx12 3d graphics is it the same thing as directx12

alyannasir, Sep 20, 2020
  4. Directx12

how to download directx12 in windows 10?

Original Title: directx12

how download directx12 windows 10?

NatanaelRicko, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

Directx12

1. Directx12 - Similar Threads - Directx12

2. DirectX12 seems to crash my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX12 seems to crash my PC: So, it started happening around Jan 26th. After 5 minutes to an hour, my PC would completely freeze up and become unresponsive while playing Tekken 8. I could still hear sound, though.I thought maybe it was just the game so I tried playing something else for a bit and I got...
  3. DirectX12 seems to crash my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DirectX12 seems to crash my PC: So, it started happening around Jan 26th. After 5 minutes to an hour, my PC would completely freeze up and become unresponsive while playing Tekken 8. I could still hear sound, though.I thought maybe it was just the game so I tried playing something else for a bit and I got...
  4. DirectX12 not enabled?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX12 not enabled?: I seem to have DirectX 12 on my Dell Inspiron 7790 but appears disabled and Adobe Photoshop wants it? Display adapters NVidia GEforce MX110 and Intel UHD graphics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx12-not-enabled/58e72c2e-ac04-4cd5-bf61-0e14664f6a3b
  5. DirectX12 not enabled?

DirectX12 not enabled?: I seem to have DirectX 12 on my Dell Inspiron 7790 but appears disabled and Adobe Photoshop wants it? Display adapters NVidia GEforce MX110 and Intel UHD graphics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/directx12-not-enabled/58e72c2e-ac04-4cd5-bf61-0e14664f6a3b
  6. Is there a way to get Directx12 Ultimate on windows 11?

Is there a way to get Directx12 Ultimate on windows 11?: Hi all,I recently bought Tekken 8 and I’m super excited to play, but when I tried starting it I got a pop up message saying“DirectX12 is not supported on your system. Try running without the -dx12 or d3d12 command line argument”I’ve gone through various YT vids so I’ve check...
  7. Is there a way to get Directx12 Ultimate on windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to get Directx12 Ultimate on windows 11?: Hi all,I recently bought Tekken 8 and I’m super excited to play, but when I tried starting it I got a pop up message saying“DirectX12 is not supported on your system. Try running without the -dx12 or d3d12 command line argument”I’ve gone through various YT vids so I’ve check...
  8. I need to freshly reinstall DirectX12 on a Windows11 system

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to freshly reinstall DirectX12 on a Windows11 system: I need to force a fresh reinstall of DX12 on a Windows11 machine.My wife and I are troubleshooting a Black Screen of Death crash issue: My wife's computer consistently has issues with a game crashing her computer, and reading the logs, we suspect that her DirectX12 files may...
  9. I need to freshly reinstall DirectX12 on a Windows11 system

I need to freshly reinstall DirectX12 on a Windows11 system: I need to force a fresh reinstall of DX12 on a Windows11 machine.My wife and I are troubleshooting a Black Screen of Death crash issue: My wife's computer consistently has issues with a game crashing her computer, and reading the logs, we suspect that her DirectX12 files may...
  10. I cannot run games that use Directx11 even though I have Directx12 installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot run games that use Directx11 even though I have Directx12 installed.: I just recently built my first pc, it has an AMD 7600 GPU and a Radeon 7800xt GPU. The GPU has Directx12 enabled, I checked with dxdiag, but I am unable to play games such as Rainbow 6 Siege and War Thunder because they do not use Directx12. Every time I go to launch either...