Windows 10: DirectX9, Direct Show : VMR9 Renderless Video Rendering crash on Intel's Integrated GPUs.

Discus and support DirectX9, Direct Show : VMR9 Renderless Video Rendering crash on Intel's Integrated GPUs. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have created a DirectX9 DirectShow based Sample MFC Application, that plays multiple videos one by one on Full Screen. App uses VMR9 Renderless Mode... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ash.p.23, Dec 1, 2022.

1. ash.p.23 Win User

DirectX9, Direct Show : VMR9 Renderless Video Rendering crash on Intel's Integrated GPUs.

I have created a DirectX9 DirectShow based Sample MFC Application, that plays multiple videos one by one on Full Screen. App uses VMR9 Renderless Mode using Custom Surface Allocator. It also uses YUV Mixing Mode and have Surface allocation flag as 'VMR9AllocFlag_OffScrenSurface'. When app runs on a PC having Case 1: Dedicated GPU any, everything work fine. tested using external graphics NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3050. Case 2: Integrated GPU of Intel i5 12th Gen PC, Intel UHD Graphics 770 Video shows black screen. No errors are logged, as every DirectX API execute successfully. If I disable YU

:)

ash.p.23, Dec 1, 2022

2. Power Saving Gpu and High Performance gpu are same (Showing Intel r HD graphics in Both)

have 2 Gpus Intel r HD graphics and Nvidia 310m but there it is showing only Intel r Hd graphics in both power saving and high performance gpu. I have added those application I want to run in nvidia control
    panel to use nvidia gpu but when i open them it still lag and i dont think it is using nvidia's Gpu, I decided to search the internet and found nothing but graphics setting to choose a gpu for an application to run but there it is showing Intel r hd Graphics
    in both. Can anyone fix it ?? My PC Specs

1. Processor- Intel i3 m370
    2. Integrated Gpu (Intel)- Intel r HD Graphics
    3. Nvidia Gpu- Nvidia 310m
    4. OS- Windows 10 1909 Pro x64
    5. Ram- 4 GB
    Feel free to ask me other things about this.

DirectX9, Direct Show : VMR9 Renderless Video Rendering crash on Intel's Integrated GPUs. e563d99a-ab82-4ace-b979-753ceb1a6421?upload=true.png

DirectX9, Direct Show : VMR9 Renderless Video Rendering crash on Intel's Integrated GPUs. d7760a91-0ac4-4e18-b313-53c491bb9302?upload=true.png

[Vishal_Pandey], Dec 1, 2022
  3. Gino Des Win User
    Microsoft Edge Webpage Content Flickering Issues with Facebook and Other Websites Which Contain Videos In Their Webpage.

Hi,

Let's try to isolate the cause of this issue, we suggest that you use a new
    InPrivate window
    and try to go to a webpage with a video again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you disable hardware acceleration and use software rendering instead of hardware rendering to view the webpage.
    Here are the steps on how to use software rendering:

• Click Start.
    • On the search bar, type Internet Options, and click on
      Internet Options
      from the results.
    • Click on the Advanced tab.
    • Under Accelerated graphics, check Use software rendering instead of GPU rendering.
    Let us know how it goes for us to assist you further.

Gino Des, Dec 1, 2022
  4. DirectX9, Direct Show : VMR9 Renderless Video Rendering crash on Intel's Integrated GPUs.

DirectX9 CreateDeviceEx fails with D3DERR_NOTAVAILABLE

Thanks for the suggestion .. but I am restricted to DirectX9 for now, Legacy support reasons.

Hork Bajir, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

DirectX9, Direct Show : VMR9 Renderless Video Rendering crash on Intel's Integrated GPUs.

1. DirectX9, Direct Show : VMR9 Renderless Video Rendering crash on Intel's Integrated GPUs. - Similar Threads - DirectX9 Direct Show

2. Computer crashes while rendering videos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer crashes while rendering videos: My computer never crashes, only while rendering videos for long times using Vegas Pro 19.0 40mins+, it never crashed with less than 40min, an editing software. Everything freezes for 20secs, and then the computer shuts off and restarts.What leaves me intrigued is that temps...
  3. Computer crashes while rendering videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes while rendering videos: My computer never crashes, only while rendering videos for long times using Vegas Pro 19.0 40mins+, it never crashed with less than 40min, an editing software. Everything freezes for 20secs, and then the computer shuts off and restarts.What leaves me intrigued is that temps...
  4. Render Crashes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Render Crashes: When using Daz Studio and i goto render the engine crashes every time with this error:DAZStudio.exe caused UNKNOWN_ERROR in module "C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll" at 0033:0000000017C0051C, RaiseException+108 bytesAny ideas whats causing this....
  5. Render Crashes

Render Crashes: When using Daz Studio and i goto render the engine crashes every time with this error:DAZStudio.exe caused UNKNOWN_ERROR in module "C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll" at 0033:0000000017C0051C, RaiseException+108 bytesAny ideas whats causing this....
  6. DirectX9, Direct Show : VMR9 Renderless Video Rendering crash on Intel's Integrated GPUs.

DirectX9, Direct Show : VMR9 Renderless Video Rendering crash on Intel's Integrated GPUs.: I have created a DirectX9 DirectShow based Sample MFC Application, that plays multiple videos one by one on Full Screen. App uses VMR9 Renderless Mode using Custom Surface Allocator. It also uses YUV Mixing Mode and have Surface allocation flag as...
  7. Fast video rendering

Fast video rendering: Hi all, can anyone tell me if using fast video rendering reduces quality of the output file ? Specifically i am using power director 19 and Nvidia nvenc, when i render without gpu acceleration it almost maxes out cpu and takes significantly longer, when i enable nvenc, it is...
  8. BSOD - VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR - 1 of 4 GPUs stops during render

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD - VIDEO_DXGKRNL_FATAL_ERROR - 1 of 4 GPUs stops during render: Hi, I've been having problems after GPU rendering on a 3D software, with 4 GPUs sometimes one of the nodes just freeze and will result in the whole program crashing. I've used GPU-Z to monitor, and when the problem occurs usually around 15 mins in the GPU/Default Clock,...
  9. Intel Integrated graphics not showing up.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel Integrated graphics not showing up.: I recently installed DisplayCal on my computer and since then I am missing the Intel Integrated graphics option on my PC. I have two monitors setup on my GPU and a TV linked to the motherboards HDMI port My RX580 only has one HDMI port. I have lost the ability to detect my...
  10. Expect Intel first discrete GPUs by 2020

in Windows 10 News
    Expect Intel first discrete GPUs by 2020: After Intel hired AMD's top Radeon architect, Raja Koduri, last year the chip maker flagged plans to deliver its own high-end discrete graphics cards. Now the company has announced via a short tweet that its first discrete GPU will be coming in 2020. Discrete GPUs are...