Windows 10: DirextX 9 low FPS problem

Discus and support DirextX 9 low FPS problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello i have a problem with DX9 render, sins i get my 750 TI or any driver update. I have a low spec PC so i play some old games at last few months i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Pehu, Apr 13, 2020.

1. Pehu Win User

DirextX 9 low FPS problem

Hello i have a problem with DX9 render, sins i get my 750 TI or any driver update.
    I have a low spec PC so i play some old games at last few months i have played only "Diablo 3" witch is DX11.
    Five days ago i have try to play Prototype 2 but i get stunning 12-13 fps, CS GO at 15-30 fps at any resolution any preset.
    So i have tested CPU health, memory health, GPU stress test and everything seams to be fine, i have made a fresh Windows 10 PRO install, drivers, DirectPlay checked, power options of PC and GPU at performance,June 2010 End Users Runtimes installed and nothing changed.

DirextX 9 low FPS problem [​IMG]

At preset:
    Quality High
    AA x4
    720p
    DX11 and DX9
    Win ver. 18363.592

:)

2. Don_714 Win User

Low FPS Problems

One Thing I had realize Is that On windows 7 there is no low fps and I have windows 10 and Intel core I.3 chip and the computer is brand new. Fro some reason I have Low Fps and don't worry I did a virus scan already.

Don_714, Apr 13, 2020
  3. id FREEK Win User
    Low FPS Windows 10

• Downloaded the drivers for your card manually
      • Using the nvidia website on the driver page use, Option 1 Manually find drivers for your NVIDIA products.
        • Product Type
        • Product Series
        • Product
        • Operating System
        • Language
    • Select the green SEARCH button
    • Select the green DOWNLOAD button
    • Run the Nvidia Driver that you downloaded.
    • Accept the licence agreement.
    • Select "CUSTOM".
    • Make sure "Clean installation" is checked.
    • Begin installation.
    • After installation has finished shutdown your computer. Do not do a restart.
    • After your computer has shut down restart your computer.
    I must have had the wrong driver installed because this fixed my low fps.

id FREEK, Apr 13, 2020
  4. DirextX 9 low FPS problem

Windows 10 and LOW FPS in games

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Are you facing this issue with a particular game or with all games?

I suggest you to go into the games settings and check if the FPS is set to low. IF its low then change it into high.

Also see if the Monitor screen resolution matches the game screen resolution. You can check it by going into the setting of the game and check.

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Apr 13, 2020
Thema:

DirextX 9 low FPS problem

1. DirextX 9 low FPS problem - Similar Threads - DirextX low FPS

2. Low Fps Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low Fps Problem: Hello everyone, recently i had low fps on my device when running games. after about 5-10 minutes the fps start to drop from 60 to 10 / 20reducing graphic don't resolve any problem it just getting worse. I tested roblox on my laptop and the fps low when running 5-10 minutes...
  3. Low Fps Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Low Fps Problem: Hello everyone, recently i had low fps on my device when running games. after about 5-10 minutes the fps start to drop from 60 to 10 / 20reducing graphic don't resolve any problem it just getting worse. I tested roblox on my laptop and the fps low when running 5-10 minutes...
  4. Low Fps Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Low fps on everything

Low fps on everything: I resseted my PC to a fresh start and when the system is done installing I restarted it. I notice something wierd like it's so laggy. I launcher one of my game and see that the fps is only 7. I don't know what happened I know my GPU is working and I haven't remove anything....
  6. Low fps in everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low fps in everything: Resetted my laptop and after the installation felt something wrong. It is laggy and sometimes hang. I play random games and found out that the FPS drops. GTX 1050 Intel i5-7300HQ Ram -8 GB HDD -1TB...
  7. Low fps in everything

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Low fps in everything: So Today i reseted my pc to a fresh start, and when the system installed, i felt something was wrong, like that the whole system was laggy than before the reset, and when i launched a random game that i installed, i had 5 fps in it even tho i always had like 100 fps Idk i...
  8. Windows 10 - Low Fps problem

Windows 10 - Low Fps problem: So I used to have a blue screen problem with my laptop, so I bring my laptop to a computer shop near my house, the guy at the computer store reinstalled my windows and then the blue screen problem went away. But after that a low fps problem appears on all of my games, as an...
  9. Low FPS in games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Low FPS in games: Hi - My laptop is reasonably well spec'd: i7, RTX 2070, 32 GB RAM. For whatever reason, games like Minecraft and GTA V don't run as smoothly as they used to, getting only about 70 and 40 FPS respectively. Is there anything I can do to fix it other than updating my...
  10. Windows 10 - Low FPS problems???

Windows 10 - Low FPS problems???: I recently upgraded from windows 7 to windows 10. I had an issue with a large frame rate drop when if first upgraded but soon fund out I was missing a few updates that failed to install when upgrading which I then fixed. Today I started playing a few games and each game had...