Windows 10: DiRT Rally 2.0 Stuck in Xbox app

Discus and support DiRT Rally 2.0 Stuck in Xbox app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Short story: the game is stuck! listed in the Xbox app but won't lunch, uninstall nor install again! I got a notification of an update for the game,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ashraf Al-Askari, Dec 14, 2019.

1. DiRT Rally 2.0 Stuck in Xbox app

Short story: the game is stuck! listed in the Xbox app but won't lunch, uninstall nor install again!

I got a notification of an update for the game, I started the update but it stopped at 18% for an error, retry was stopping again with an error.

I restarted the computer, I found that the button for the game has changed to "play", I click but the game won't lunch.

I tried to uninstall, but the game is still listed! and when I click on it, the button says "install", clicking on install does noting!

Now the game is stuck! listed but won't lunch, uninstall nor install again!

:)

Ashraf Al-Askari, Dec 14, 2019

2. Cannot Run Dirt Rally on Windows 10!

!CAnnot RUn DIrt RAlly ON WIndows 10!

* Moved from Insider

* Original title: !CAnnot RUn DIrt RAlly ON WIndows 10!

AKad.PRof.DOz.DR.MAg.BAkk.TEodorPEev, Dec 14, 2019
  3. Xbox Game Pass (Windows 10) - Dirt Rally 2.0 installation takes space despite not installed / not seen installed in the Xbox (beta) app

This happened to me - Dirt 2.0 was not listed anywhere but was definitely taking up space. First I went to Dirt 2.0 in the app and tried to "install" it even though it was installed. This will make the icon appear on your start menu, but not in the Xbox
    app or anywhere else, and it definitely won't launch the game. So then:

Close the Xbox app.

Go into Settings, go to Apps, go to the Xbox Beta app, left click it, click Advanced Options.

Click Reset and wait a little bit until the Checkmark appears.

Click Repair until the checkmark appears.

Launch the Xbox App and you should be able to go to Dirt 2.0 and uninstall it now.

SCOMAdmin1, Dec 14, 2019
  4. v12dock Win User

DiRT Rally 2.0 Stuck in Xbox app

DiRT Rally

I just picked this game up and it blows away Dirt 2 and Dirt 3. It really does feel like a realistic rally simulator.

v12dock, Dec 14, 2019
Thema:

DiRT Rally 2.0 Stuck in Xbox app

1. DiRT Rally 2.0 Stuck in Xbox app - Similar Threads - DiRT Rally Stuck

2. BSOD --> WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0%)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD --> WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stuck at 0%): Hello, I have recently been getting an error called 'WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR' when I boot my pc or randomly when i boot a game or application on my pc. Usually when booted i will turn it off and back on and it will work fine for a little while. Unfortunetly i have never...
  3. Xbox Game Pass (Windows 10) - Dirt Rally 2.0 installation takes space despite not installed...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Pass (Windows 10) - Dirt Rally 2.0 installation takes space despite not installed...: Hi there, I've played Dirt Rally 2.0 since it was included in XGP. - Yesterday I've launched the game via the Xbox (beta) app, the window of the app closed as always but nothing happened. Tried many times, tried to reboot the system, nothing changed. - I decided to uninstall...
  4. Download stucks at 0%...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Download stucks at 0%...: I am trying to download 1-2 games from windows store and they seem to start downloading and after a few secs they stuck at 0%. I also tried redownloading gaming services or xbox beta app but no luck. I also tried stopping update from services,deleting distribution folder but...
  5. Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008: Hi, While trying to buy from Windows store I got an "Transaction Failed error 0-0-2-0--6008" message. Any idea how to resolve this? Vijay. [ATTACH]...
  6. Brightness stuck at 0%

Brightness stuck at 0%: so the new windows update came out and they remove the brightness changing button when u click on the battery icon on the bottom right cornor and the issue is when my laptop sleeps and i turn it back on the brightness stucks at 0, i went to the settings and changed it to 100...
  7. BSOD stuck at 0%

BSOD stuck at 0%: Hi, i am currently having a problem where collecting error info on a BSOD is stuck at 0%, i also can't create dump files because of this to find what is causing it. Any help on how to fix this is appreciated!...
  8. Downloading updates stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Downloading updates stuck at 0%: Hello everyone, Windows Update has been stuck at 0% every time I've tried in the last couple of days (see screenshot). These are the two updates available: Security Update for Internet Explorer Flash Player for Windows 10 for x64-based Systems (KB3103688). Cumulative...
  9. Windows Update stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows Update stuck at 0%: Hello! I have a problem with Windows Update. It's stuck at 0%, and moves nowhere. I've tried literally everything to fix it, including the reset Brink provided. Can you please help me? P.S: I've tried the following things:...
  10. Copying files stuck at 0%

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Copying files stuck at 0%: Hi, I had reserved a copy of windows 10 and i was able to download it through windows update. once it is downloaded i was asked to restart for updating. copying files stuck at 0% for 5 min and windows 7 ultimate x64 rolls back. I can even see an error message in windows...