Windows 10: Disability Support

Discus and support Disability Support in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there any help for people with Disability to upgrade their PC and Windows 10? Microsoft has made billions from the disability community as well as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichelleGreen111, Jan 14, 2020 at 9:47 PM.

1. Disability Support

Is there any help for people with Disability to upgrade their PC and Windows 10?

Microsoft has made billions from the disability community as well as others of course.

Is there any basic human kindness for persons less affluent due to circumstances beyond their control.

Please do not submit any emotional abuse for asking a simple question, thank you

*Moved from Windows 10 Insider forum

:)

MichelleGreen111, Jan 14, 2020 at 9:47 PM
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jan 14, 2020 at 9:51 PM
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Disability Support

Disabling Synaptic touchpad in Windows 10, and why it won't stay disabled. For a left handed person, it is disruptive.

Hi,

If you wish to disable your touchpad, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Synaptic touchpad driver and select Disable.
    • Click OK to confirm and check with the issue.

Please reply us with the status to assist you further.

Thema:

Disability Support

1. Disability Support - Similar Threads - Disability Support

2. Disable auto-start of Intel Driver & Support Assistant? Portability?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable auto-start of Intel Driver & Support Assistant? Portability?: As I found out the Intel Driver & Support Assistant starts automatically with windows. How can disable this auto-start? There is no corresponding option Moreover I would like to start the IDSA from USB flash drive in a portability mode. Ii IDSA (som ehow) portable? Peter...
  3. Uninstall / disable Microsoft Raw Codec Support

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Uninstall / disable Microsoft Raw Codec Support: Hi! I find the MS Raw codec files support to slow down folder browsing in folders with many raw camera files and want to know how I disable or uninstall Microsoft Camera Codec pack for Windows 10. I have googled for hours but can't find anything about this apart from...
  4. How to disable the "Your Windows 7 PC is out of support" full screen popup

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable the "Your Windows 7 PC is out of support" full screen popup: Microsoft plans to inform users of the company's Windows 7 operating system on January 15, 2020 that support for the system ended. The company wants to display a full screen popup on Windows 7 PCs from January 15, 2020 onward. Note: Support for Microsoft Security Essentials...
  5. How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a...: How do I disable windows hello, my computer is not supported, yet I still am asked for a pin which I do not want to use. I want to stick with a password to login....
  6. windows defender cannot be installed virtualization support is disabled

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows defender cannot be installed virtualization support is disabled: After a malware removal from windows 10 by windows reset tool, windows defender couldn't be enabled and when I try to turn the service on from the control panel it showing this message "windows defender cannot be installed: virtualization support is disabled" [ATTACH]...
  7. Enable or Disable AV1 Video Codec Support in Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable AV1 Video Codec Support in Google Chrome: How to: Enable or Disable AV1 Video Codec Support in Google Chrome How to Enable or Disable AV1 Video Codec Support in Google Chrome AOMedia Video 1 (AV1) is an open, royalty-free video coding format designed for video transmissions over the Internet. It is being...
  8. Enable or Disable AV1 Video Codec Support in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable AV1 Video Codec Support in Firefox: How to: Enable or Disable AV1 Video Codec Support in Firefox How to Enable or Disable AV1 Video Codec Support in Firefox AOMedia Video 1 (AV1) is an open, royalty-free video coding format designed for video transmissions over the Internet. It is being developed by the...
  9. Enable or Disable TRIM Support for Solid State Drives in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable TRIM Support for Solid State Drives in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable TRIM Support for Solid State Drives in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable TRIM Support for Solid State Drives (SSD) in Windows 10 The TRIM command is essential to maintain the performance of solid state drives (SSDs) at an optimal level over...
  10. How can I disable Windows Media Player's Native FLAC support?

in Windows 10 Support
    How can I disable Windows Media Player's Native FLAC support?: Is there a way to disable Windows Media Player's new native FLAC support, so I can use external codecs such as LAV filters with it again, as well as 3rd party metadata plugins like WMP Plus? When using the native FLAC support, basic metadata tags for flac files are not...