Windows 10: Disability Support

Discus and support Disability Support in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Is there any help for people with Disability to upgrade their PC and Windows 10? Microsoft has made billions from the disability community as well as... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MichelleGreen111, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Disability Support

Is there any help for people with Disability to upgrade their PC and Windows 10?

Microsoft has made billions from the disability community as well as others of course.

Is there any basic human kindness for persons less affluent due to circumstances beyond their control.

Please do not submit any emotional abuse for asking a simple question, thank you

*Moved from Windows 10 Insider forum

:)

MichelleGreen111, Jan 14, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jan 14, 2020
  3. B3 Phenom support

I checked gigabyte's site on my GA-M57 and it didn't say anything about b3 stepping update, but all of the x3 chips are b3 steppings, so just use the x3 support bios if available.

OzzmanFloyd120, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Disability Support

Disabling Synaptic touchpad in Windows 10, and why it won't stay disabled. For a left handed person, it is disruptive.

Hi,

If you wish to disable your touchpad, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Synaptic touchpad driver and select Disable.
    • Click OK to confirm and check with the issue.

Please reply us with the status to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Disability Support

1. Disability Support - Similar Threads - Disability Support

2. My computer is disabled and lockup , I need to contact the help support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer is disabled and lockup , I need to contact the help support: My computer is locked up and disabled due to trojan spyware, kindly help to contact the support and help the next steps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-disabled-and-lockup-i-need-to/715b3216-f6bc-4824-9c97-1fe147f4d8f9
  3. My computer is disabled and lockup , I need to contact the help support

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer is disabled and lockup , I need to contact the help support: My computer is locked up and disabled due to trojan spyware, kindly help to contact the support and help the next steps. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-is-disabled-and-lockup-i-need-to/715b3216-f6bc-4824-9c97-1fe147f4d8f9
  4. how do i enable secure boot if i cant disable csm support

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i enable secure boot if i cant disable csm support: im 10 hours into this issue please helpin order to disable secure boot i need to disable csm support and restart my bios however the csm support re enables upon rebooting my computer after save and exit in bios. this issue started after upgrading my ssd for larger storage and...
  5. how do i enable secure boot if i cant disable csm support

how do i enable secure boot if i cant disable csm support: im 10 hours into this issue please helpin order to disable secure boot i need to disable csm support and restart my bios however the csm support re enables upon rebooting my computer after save and exit in bios. this issue started after upgrading my ssd for larger storage and...
  6. Need to disable csm support to enable secure boot but I've read online that gigabyte has...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to disable csm support to enable secure boot but I've read online that gigabyte has...: I need to enable secure boot to play valorant. I didn't have secure boot enabled when I upgraded from windows 10 to windows 11. I Upgraded from Windows Update and now I need to enable secure boot but I have to disable csm support and I'm scared my PC won't boot up after....
  7. Need to disable csm support to enable secure boot but I've read online that gigabyte has...

Need to disable csm support to enable secure boot but I've read online that gigabyte has...: I need to enable secure boot to play valorant. I didn't have secure boot enabled when I upgraded from windows 10 to windows 11. I Upgraded from Windows Update and now I need to enable secure boot but I have to disable csm support and I'm scared my PC won't boot up after....
  8. Disable CSM support when updating to WIN11 now cannot get past BIOS. HELP

Disable CSM support when updating to WIN11 now cannot get past BIOS. HELP: Hi. I’ve had a nightmare with my PC the past month where I’ve had to reinstall windows 3 times in the past 25 days!It all began when I came back from holiday and my PC was unplugged for a month. Keep in mind this was in full working order for over a year. When I come home I...
  9. Disable CSM support when updating to WIN11 now cannot get past BIOS. HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable CSM support when updating to WIN11 now cannot get past BIOS. HELP: Hi. I’ve had a nightmare with my PC the past month where I’ve had to reinstall windows 3 times in the past 25 days!It all began when I came back from holiday and my PC was unplugged for a month. Keep in mind this was in full working order for over a year. When I come home I...
  10. Disable CSM support when updating to WIN11 now cannot get past BIOS. HELP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade