Windows 10: Disable a device for a specific user

Discus and support Disable a device for a specific user in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Is there any way to disable an external microphone for a specific user, while keeping it active on other? submitted by /u/Manue_12 [link]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Manue_12, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Disable a device for a specific user

Is there any way to disable an external microphone for a specific user, while keeping it active on other?

submitted by /u/Manue_12
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Manue_12, Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Disable a device for a specific user

1. Disable a device for a specific user - Similar Threads - Disable device specific

2. Is it possible to disable the user account control with specific programs?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to disable the user account control with specific programs?: I don't want to disable it altogether but I have a frequently used program that gets stopped every time. Can I somehow set it to ignore certain programs?...
  3. Is it possible to disable the user account control with specific programs?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it possible to disable the user account control with specific programs?: I don't want to disable it altogether but I have a frequently used program that gets stopped every time. Can I somehow set it to ignore certain programs?...
  4. How To Disable UAC User Account Control for specific program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How To Disable UAC User Account Control for specific program: sorry my English is badIs there a way to disable UACuser Account Control in Windows 10 for just one program?So, I want to play games via Steam Link, but when i start the game, it nothing happenbut it played. Steam Link fail to start the game because of UAC blocking all...
  5. How To Disable UAC User Account Control for specific program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How To Disable UAC User Account Control for specific program: sorry my English is badIs there a way to disable UACuser Account Control in Windows 10 for just one program?So, I want to play games via Steam Link, but when i start the game, it nothing happenbut it played. Steam Link fail to start the game because of UAC blocking all...
  6. How To Disable UAC User Account Control for specific program

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Disable the User Account Control (UAC) for a specific program

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Disable the User Account Control (UAC) for a specific program: I have a program which I want to run every time at startup, and it needs to run with Administrator privileges. I created a ".bat" script, with the following command: powershell -Command "Start-Process 'c:\Program Files (x86)\2BrightSparks\SyncBackPro\SyncBackPro.exe' "...
  8. Is there a Regedit to Disable/Enable a specific sound device?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is there a Regedit to Disable/Enable a specific sound device?: I just got the Logitech G933 headset and I love it for the most part. One really annoying thing is that it seems everytime I boot my computer, to get my headset to work on Windows 10, I need to Disable/Enable my headset through the Recording devices area of the Control Panel....
  9. Is it possible to disable a device while a specific application runs?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Is it possible to disable a device while a specific application runs?: I have an IR receiver constantly attached to my computer. One program I use always registers it as a game controller, and stops me from using my actual game controllers in favor of it. Is it possible to automate disabling the IR receiver while the program runs, and...
  10. Disable specific error message

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable specific error message: Is there a way to disable event viewer error #69 reporting - only? Thanks. 67975