Windows 10: Disable a request

Discus and support Disable a request in Cortana to solve the problem; Tried to get a 2nn email account Failed!! Part of the way there, then a problem. Microsoft said they would send a text to disable set up and return to... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by JimRichardson9, Aug 14, 2021.

1. Disable a request

Tried to get a 2nn email account Failed!! Part of the way there, then a problem. Microsoft said they would send a text to disable set up and return to my original settings, not received. Please how do I contact them as I do not want to lose my Outlook set up?

:)

JimRichardson9, Aug 14, 2021
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Aug 14, 2021
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

4. titan5800 Win User

Disable a request

a request for device descriptor request failed

my bios is and custom unlocked bios (latest version) (thanks to Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source ) because of lenovo hardware whitlist maybe thats causing the problem???

titan5800, Aug 14, 2021
Thema:

Disable a request

1. Disable a request - Similar Threads - Disable request

2. I found a event log showing remote access request remote is disabled & continious error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I found a event log showing remote access request remote is disabled & continious error...: Windows 11 Home, HP All-in one,+System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-User Device Registration[ Guid]{23b8d46b-67dd-40a3-b636-d43e50552c6d}EventID360Version0Level3Task0Opcode0Keywords0x8000000000000000-TimeCreated[...
  3. I found a event log showing remote access request remote is disabled & continious error...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I found a event log showing remote access request remote is disabled & continious error...: Windows 11 Home, HP All-in one,+System-Provider[ Name]Microsoft-Windows-User Device Registration[ Guid]{23b8d46b-67dd-40a3-b636-d43e50552c6d}EventID360Version0Level3Task0Opcode0Keywords0x8000000000000000-TimeCreated[...
  4. Screen time keeps making me request more time, mom cant figure out how to disable it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen time keeps making me request more time, mom cant figure out how to disable it: I've had this problem where after 10 pm, my computer wont let me go on it anymore and my mom can't figure out how to turn it off. Is there a way I can forcefully disable it without using the microsoft family app? Here is what it looks like...
  5. Screen time keeps making me request more time, mom cant figure out how to disable it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen time keeps making me request more time, mom cant figure out how to disable it: I've had this problem where after 10 pm, my computer wont let me go on it anymore and my mom can't figure out how to turn it off. Is there a way I can forcefully disable it without using the microsoft family app? Here is what it looks like...
  6. Screen time keeps making me request more time, mom cant figure out how to disable it

7. [Family Safety] Is it possible to disable email notifications for "more time" requests?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Family Safety] Is it possible to disable email notifications for "more time" requests?: I already got those notifications on my Android device, but even then, when I get to my inbox there are emails on the same thing.There is no link at the footer to "unsubscribe" or configure notifications, nor in the app. I guess I'll be stuck creating a filter to send those...
  8. [Family Safety] Is it possible to disable email notifications for "more time" requests?

[Family Safety] Is it possible to disable email notifications for "more time" requests?: I already got those notifications on my Android device, but even then, when I get to my inbox there are emails on the same thing.There is no link at the footer to "unsubscribe" or configure notifications, nor in the app. I guess I'll be stuck creating a filter to send those...
  9. How to disable the start up backup request?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable the start up backup request?: Hi everyone, I've a problem with Windows 11 insistence. When I've installed Win 11, right before loading the desktop on the boot up, I was asked to connect my pc to microsoft cloud maybe OneDrive? to backup every file in my pc. I didnt' want to and I never did. The option I...
  10. How to disable the start up backup request?

How to disable the start up backup request?: Hi everyone, I've a problem with Windows 11 insistence. When I've installed Win 11, right before loading the desktop on the boot up, I was asked to connect my pc to microsoft cloud maybe OneDrive? to backup every file in my pc. I didnt' want to and I never did. The option I...