Windows 10: Disable a specific update or all updates for specific software

Discus and support Disable a specific update or all updates for specific software in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have been regularly receiving an update titled "Hewlett-Packard - Imaging - Null Print - HP Deskjet 3510 series" that is for my printer. After... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ozozznozzy, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Disable a specific update or all updates for specific software

I have been regularly receiving an update titled "Hewlett-Packard - Imaging - Null Print - HP Deskjet 3510 series" that is for my printer. After attempting the update it always displays Error 0x8024200b. I do not need this update, and would like it to disappear forever, but can't for the life of me figure out how to control or hide individual updates. Anyone cracked this code? I am using the first full-version of Windows 10 (doesn't have a preview number) and would really appreciate the help!

:)

ozozznozzy, Jul 16, 2015
  2. Mike_1369 Win User

Setting a specific sound for a specific alarm

Windows 10 Mobile on a Lumia 640 LTE

I set several custom alarm times, and choose a specific sound for that alarm. (Ringtone, etc)

However, every alarm uses the Default Notification Sound for the App. Not the specific sound I choose in the alarm setup (repeat, etc)

Mike_1369, Jul 16, 2015
  3. Setting a specific sound for a specific alarm

It would be best that you send this concern to our Software Engineers and Software Developers by using our Feedback Hub as they're the best team to provide you with more details regarding this. To launch the Feedback Hub app on your Windows 10 Mobile, go
    to App list > Feedback Hub. You can create a thread or search for a similar issue and tap "upvote" to include this on the next update. Allow us to guide you further with the steps in sending your concern via Feedback Hub. Please follow the instructions below:

• Go to All apps, search for the Feedback Hub app.
    • Open the menu icon at the top left side.
    • Select Feedback, then tap the add button (+) at the top right side.
    • Select Problem and provide the details needed in the box.
    • Select the right category and then submit.

Should you have any further clarifications, please let us know.

Regards.

Dennis Zac, Jul 16, 2015
  4. Disable a specific update or all updates for specific software

paulsalter, Jul 16, 2015
  5. Mystere Win User
    You should report this problem in feedback so it can get fixed. Not the updates, because that is intentional, but the bad driver.

Mystere, Jul 16, 2015
  6. tracit99 Win User
    Try this from Microsoft. https://www.tenforums.com/redirect-to...2Fkb%2F3073930

tracit99, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Disable a specific update or all updates for specific software

1. Disable a specific update or all updates for specific software - Similar Threads - Disable specific update

2. No "uninstall" option for specific updates.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No "uninstall" option for specific updates.: Hello, So recently I updated some available updates, But I would like to uninstall them but I am unable too and get no "uninstall" option for the specific updates, when trying using CMD it says my system requires these recently installed updates. I have tried safe mode I have...
  3. No "uninstall" option for specific updates.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No "uninstall" option for specific updates.: Hello, So recently I updated some available updates, But I would like to uninstall them but I am unable too and get no "uninstall" option for the specific updates, when trying using CMD it says my system requires these recently installed updates. I have tried safe mode I have...
  4. Download Specifications on Software

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Download Specifications on Software: Hi Microsoft CommunityI need to download a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. The Microsoft Store has the file. I spent 40 minutes looking around trying to find out if the file will download the 32-bit version or the 64-bit version that my PC is set up for. I was looking for a...
  5. Download Specifications on Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Download Specifications on Software: Hi Microsoft CommunityI need to download a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. The Microsoft Store has the file. I spent 40 minutes looking around trying to find out if the file will download the 32-bit version or the 64-bit version that my PC is set up for. I was looking for a...
  6. Download Specifications on Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Updating to specific version (?)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Updating to specific version (?): Hi there, I just built a new computer and (some of) my MOBO drivers only work for win10 2004. is there any way to update a new installation to the 2004 version or downgrade from the newest to 2004? Any help appreciated! submitted by /u/SirJolo [link] [comments]...
  8. Update to specific version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update to specific version: Hello guys, My pc is super outdated right now (1809), I just want to ask if there's a way to update to a specific build? like 1903, 1909. Normally windows update can only offer the latest version possible (2004). Same as the windows update assistant. But I only want to...
  9. Specific screen recording software

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Specific screen recording software: Hi I’m looking for screen recording software that lets me record 1 specific tab in background in web browser, while I can do other work on my computer. I need to record audio from that tab also submitted by /u/aethernal3 [link] [comments]...
  10. Secondary keyboard for specific software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Secondary keyboard for specific software: I use a software called VMIX which allows us to make unlimited keyboard shortcuts. Can i add secondary keyboard via USB which is directly connected to that software only and also pass commands to it even when the software is in background or minimised.?...