Windows 10: Disable account

Discus and support Disable account in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have been using my gmail acct in microsoft teams to work with my remote web developers. In the last couple of days, I have not been able to log in to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by virginia chandler, Oct 15, 2019.

1. Disable account

I have been using my gmail acct in microsoft teams to work with my remote web developers. In the last couple of days, I have not been able to log in to teams with this acct and the other team members (not my company) say my acct indicates that I am not active.

When I look at the subscription, it says I don't have a license for the user id and to call my administrator. I am the administrator. It is a company of one. I own Microsoft360 Business Premium, however, it is connected to a different email account. How should I resolve.

:)

virginia chandler, Oct 15, 2019
  2. mafia97 Win User

Youtube disabled my account, help please

the page where is said account disabled , it also showed a link saying next step is to contact us,
    i ran that link and reported the problem, still no reply

mafia97, Oct 15, 2019
  3. Vesao Win User
    Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:
      Code:
      net user test /del

Vesao, Oct 15, 2019
  4. Frick Win User

Disable account

Youtube disabled my account, help please

It'll probably take a while. You still have the videos on your computer I assume?

Frick, Oct 15, 2019
Thema:

Disable account

1. Disable account - Similar Threads - Disable account

2. I disabled this device from my microsoft 365 account and i would like to re-instate it but...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I disabled this device from my microsoft 365 account and i would like to re-instate it but...: I disabled this device from my microsoft 365 account and i would like to re-instate it but cannot. How do I re-Instate it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-disabled-this-device-from-my-microsoft-365/8e7e5963-f0fb-4fca-b930-a5b964981413
  3. I disabled this device from my microsoft 365 account and i would like to re-instate it but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I disabled this device from my microsoft 365 account and i would like to re-instate it but...: I disabled this device from my microsoft 365 account and i would like to re-instate it but cannot. How do I re-Instate it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-disabled-this-device-from-my-microsoft-365/8e7e5963-f0fb-4fca-b930-a5b964981413
  4. I disabled this device from my microsoft 365 account and i would like to re-instate it but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How do i get back into my device if i accidentally disabled my device from my account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i get back into my device if i accidentally disabled my device from my account?: Hello, there was this thing that came up and said what devices has my education account on them so i disabled them without thinking about the laptop that i use for school. Now it won't let me sign in and it says "something went wrong, your organisation has disabled this...
  6. How do i get back into my device if i accidentally disabled my device from my account?

How do i get back into my device if i accidentally disabled my device from my account?: Hello, there was this thing that came up and said what devices has my education account on them so i disabled them without thinking about the laptop that i use for school. Now it won't let me sign in and it says "something went wrong, your organisation has disabled this...
  7. How do i get back into my device if i accidentally disabled my device from my account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Disable creating local accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable creating local accounts: I am the only user of my PC Win 11, and I have multiple content blockers in the form of DNS filter, applications, extensions. However by creating a local account I am able to bypass some of these. I am looking for a way to disable creating any other kind of account on my PC....
  9. Disable creating local accounts

Disable creating local accounts: I am the only user of my PC Win 11, and I have multiple content blockers in the form of DNS filter, applications, extensions. However by creating a local account I am able to bypass some of these. I am looking for a way to disable creating any other kind of account on my PC....
  10. Can you please disable my Microsoft account password on my laptop for me? I cannot change...

Can you please disable my Microsoft account password on my laptop for me? I cannot change...: My laptop has stopped working and I am trying to use some of the Troubleshoot > Advanced Options menu options to fix the problem.However, my laptop keeps rejecting my MS 365 account password, so I cannot access any of the options on the Advanced Options menu Uninstall...