Windows 10: Disable Action Center in Windows 10 on tablets

Discus and support Disable Action Center in Windows 10 on tablets in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi, I need to disable the Action Center on Surface Tablets. I've found this link: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html It works... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by arjanv, Jan 27, 2016.

1. arjanv Win User

Disable Action Center in Windows 10 on tablets

Hi,

I need to disable the Action Center on Surface Tablets. I've found this link: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/6...dows-10-a.html
    It works only on Desktop computers with a normal monitor, but not on Surface Tablets.
    The icon disappears also on the tablets, but i still can swipe from the right edge and it appears.

Any one how to disable this also? preferably by GPO.

Thanks

:)

arjanv, Jan 27, 2016

2. Disable Action Center in Windows 10 on tablets

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Action Center is a central place to view alerts and take actions that can help keep Windows running smoothly.

The reason you are not able to disable the Action center is because its by Design.

Provide us your valuable suggestion in our feedback app.

Let us know if this helps.

Keep us posted for further assistance, we are here to assist you.

Akheel Ahmed, Jan 27, 2016
  3. arjanv78 Win User

Hi,

I need to disable the Action Center on Surface Tablets. I've found this link:
    Action Center - Enable or Disable in Windows 10

It works only on Desktop computers with a normal monitor, but not on Surface Tablets.

The icon disappears also on the tablets, but i still can swipe from the right edge and it appears.

Any one how to disable this also? preferably by GPO.

Thanks

arjanv78, Jan 27, 2016
Thema:

1. Disable Action Center in Windows 10 on tablets - Similar Threads - Disable Action Center

2. Action center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Action center: I don't why but the action center has taken over my desktop instead of just remaining in right hand corner of taskbar. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/caeb8e64-7f15-4c01-8fff-9a6af152bf28
  3. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: What do I do? It shows that I have a notification but when I click into it blank How do I fix this ? [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/action-center/b74e9a83-d6ae-404c-96ad-cb89e2845df5"
  4. Want to disable opening action center gesture

Want to disable opening action center gesture: The title says it all. The reason for this is because I have the taskbar hiding on the right side of the screen and every time I want to swipe right in tablet mode to see the taskbar, it opens the action center instead. Any solutions?...
  5. Action Center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Action Center: I accept that I probably hit some button somewhere when I was teaching...BUT... The action centre keeps opening on me when I try to use the touch pad, etc. It's driving me nuts and slowly me down. I have tons of marking to complete and this is getting in my way. How do I...
  6. action center will

action center will: action center will not open after down load https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start/action-center-will/a2618b4c-d973-4c1f-86b4-7c1717d6805c
  7. action center

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    action center: The action center icon indicates 'actions recommended' but when I open the security center I have green checks next to all categories with the notation 'no actions needed' but the icon says I have a problem and won't go away....
  8. How do I disable Action Center?

in Windows 10 Support
    How do I disable Action Center?: I had to reinstall windows 10 on my laptop yesterday and now the action center keeps popping up even when there are no new notifications. I just click somewhere on the desktop and the action center pops out! Is there any way to disable it*Think And I used to just double tap...
  9. Quick Actions in Actions Center are always disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    Quick Actions in Actions Center are always disabled: Hello, since a couple of days i'm struggling with the following issue - all of my quick actions in the actions center are disabled. I cannot click on them. Also actions center doesn't react to what I have checked in 'Actions and Notifications' settings. The list is constant,...
  10. Disable Windows 10 - Action Center - Pop Up Messages

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Windows 10 - Action Center - Pop Up Messages: Hi folks,*Smile please can some one help me get rid of this most annoying problem. I have read threads online but the message keeps poping up*Mad I dont want windows action center messages - its been driving me round the bend all day long. I dont understand why windows...