Windows 10: Disable all News & Interests Feeds but keep only Weather

Discus and support Disable all News & Interests Feeds but keep only Weather in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I finally upgraded my windows 10 to windows 11. However, Weather widget is getting massively filled with those useless feeds. I only want to see the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Subhomoy Bhattacharjee, Jun 5, 2023.

1. Disable all News & Interests Feeds but keep only Weather

I finally upgraded my windows 10 to windows 11. However, Weather widget is getting massively filled with those useless feeds. I only want to see the weather app in detail when I hover or click on it. Windows 10 was better in this case cause there was a feature called tiles where I can only choose to open weather app only. Kindly help me remove all those annoying feeds and just to keep weather in the feeds.

:)

Subhomoy Bhattacharjee, Jun 5, 2023
  2. arejfour Win User

w11 weather widget and news feed

How can I just get the weather widget without the news feed? I've tried everything, I can think of, but I have been unable to figure out how I can just have the weather widget without all the news feed. I have no interest in the news feed at all. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks

arejfour, Jun 5, 2023
  3. NMI
    NMI Win User
  4. Disable all News & Interests Feeds but keep only Weather

News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds

MSN weather and News apps from the Microsoft Store are unchanged i.e not loading any feeds

MirceaJaloba, Jun 5, 2023
Thema:

Disable all News & Interests Feeds but keep only Weather

1. Disable all News & Interests Feeds but keep only Weather - Similar Threads - Disable News Interests

2. Disable all News & Interests Feeds but keep only Weather

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable all News & Interests Feeds but keep only Weather: I finally upgraded my windows 10 to windows 11. However, Weather widget is getting massively filled with those useless feeds. I only want to see the weather app in detail when I hover or click on it. Windows 10 was better in this case cause there was a feature called tiles...
  3. News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds: I've reset the apps and re-installed latest Windows 10 on top of existing apps and data and also ran sfc /scannow and the following DISM commands:"DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth""DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth""DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth"the...
  4. News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds: I've reset the apps and re-installed latest Windows 10 on top of existing apps and data and also ran sfc /scannow and the following DISM commands:"DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth""DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth""DISM /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth"the...
  5. News and Interests and MSN weather widgets don't load any feeds

6. Turn off News & Interests but keep Weather

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Turn off News & Interests but keep Weather: Recently my Win 11 Weather widget became overwhelmed with news. I did not select anything regarding News & Interests, so I assume it arrived with a WIN update. Can I remove this update and get back to just Weather?If not. is there a way to limit the Weather widget display box...
  7. Turn off News & Interests but keep Weather

Turn off News & Interests but keep Weather: Recently my Win 11 Weather widget became overwhelmed with news. I did not select anything regarding News & Interests, so I assume it arrived with a WIN update. Can I remove this update and get back to just Weather?If not. is there a way to limit the Weather widget display box...
  8. News & Interests/Weather Widget

in Windows 10 Customization
    News & Interests/Weather Widget: Regarding the new News & Interests/Weather Widget, I would like to know how to UNSYNC it across 2 devices using the same account so that both devices can be in different languages. I have SYNC off in Windows settings & also off on Edge settings, yet every time I change the...
  9. New "News and Interests" in Taskbar - Disable/Hide News, Keep Weather?

New "News and Interests" in Taskbar - Disable/Hide News, Keep Weather?: Is there any possible way to get rid of the news but just keep the weather card when I hover over the current local temperature on the new "News and Interests" feature built into the taskbar? I know I can disable the cards that show when I hover altogether, and I know I can...
  10. New "News and Interests" in Taskbar - Disable/Hide News, Keep Weather?

in Windows 10 Support
    New "News and Interests" in Taskbar - Disable/Hide News, Keep Weather?: Is there any possible way to get rid of the news but just keep the weather card when I hover over the current local temperature on the new "News and Interests" feature built into the taskbar? I know I can disable the cards that show when I hover altogether, and I know I can...