Windows 10: Disable ALL OneDrive notifications, remove from taskbar

Discus and support Disable ALL OneDrive notifications, remove from taskbar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, I need some help. I want to disable ALL OneDrive notifications and remove it from my taskbar. I DO NOT want any of OneDrive notifications. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ccarden, Nov 23, 2020.

1. ccarden Win User

Disable ALL OneDrive notifications, remove from taskbar

Hi all,

I need some help. I want to disable ALL OneDrive notifications and remove it from my taskbar. I DO NOT want any of OneDrive notifications. I do want to keep it doing what it's supposed to, I just don't want any notifications or have it in my taskbar.

After searching the forum, I did not see the exact answer for what I need. AND the link below to a tutorial, DID NOT work for me. And of course I've tried the right click, settings, and un-clicked Notifications and also tried to remove it from the settings for the taskbar. Little nuances like that just drive me nuts. LOL

I'm running Windows 10 ver 1909. thanks!

Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications when Files Deleted in Cloud

:)

ccarden, Nov 23, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

How can I hide the notification icon on my taskbar

Hello,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I would suggest you to follow the steps to hide the notification icon on your taskbar.

• Type Settings on your search bar

• Click on systems

• Select notifications and actions

• Disable all the notifications on the screen
    Hope this information helps. If you have further queries, we will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Nov 23, 2020
  3. OneDrive folder icon changed to plain

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I understand your concern and suggest you to Unlink OneDrive and run OneDrive setup
    again and check. Here is the steps:

• Right-click the white OneDrive cloud icon in the notification area, at the far right of the taskbar.

Disable ALL OneDrive notifications, remove from taskbar ce960e20-2ea4-4298-8ec8-8399b1b20e20.png

(You might need to click the Show hidden icons arrow next to the notification area to see the
      OneDrive icon.)

• Click Settings, and then click Unlink.

• Follow the steps in the Welcome to OneDrive wizard to set up OneDrive.
    Do notify us if the issue still persists and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Nov 23, 2020
  4. Disable ALL OneDrive notifications, remove from taskbar

(SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Nov 23, 2020
Thema:

Disable ALL OneDrive notifications, remove from taskbar

1. Disable ALL OneDrive notifications, remove from taskbar - Similar Threads - Disable OneDrive notifications

2. How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar: Hello,I cannot remove OneDrive from the taskbar. I found instructions that said to remove it I should "On the Settings tab, uncheck all the boxes under General;" however, I want OneDrive to start when I open my laptop so I do not want to follow those instructions.All I really...
  3. How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove OneDrive icon from taskbar: Hello,I cannot remove OneDrive from the taskbar. I found instructions that said to remove it I should "On the Settings tab, uncheck all the boxes under General;" however, I want OneDrive to start when I open my laptop so I do not want to follow those instructions.All I really...
  4. How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.: 22H2 has placed a onedrive icon on the taskbar when onedrive is running. I already have the icon in the notification area. It doesn't required duplication.It appears bottom left in the area where pinned items would appear. However it's not listed...
  5. How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.: 22H2 has placed a onedrive icon on the taskbar when onedrive is running. I already have the icon in the notification area. It doesn't required duplication.It appears bottom left in the area where pinned items would appear. However it's not listed...
  6. How to remove onedrive icon from taskbar.

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Keep taskbar from popping up because of a notification without disabling all notifications

Keep taskbar from popping up because of a notification without disabling all notifications: Is there any way I can keep the taskbar from popping up when an app has a notification for example discord, whenever I get a notification it glows yellow in my taskbar and keeps it up but without disabling notifications altogether? I want to keep notifications on but it's...
  8. disabling all notifications from windows

in Windows 10 Support
    disabling all notifications from windows: I have online exams for a week. The department uses a system called Wheebox Wheebox . Our exam department have sent us email to turn of all notifications from computers. Any pop up notification on system during exam will be taken as a noise. Meaning improper attempt to cheat...
  9. OneDrive removes itself from Taskbar

OneDrive removes itself from Taskbar: Split from this thread. While method 3 worked for me, I need to run these steps everytime I startup my laptop. Any tips on how do I avoid that. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-removes-itself-from-taskbar/8945b5e1-801b-4381-a91b-42cc00c0e56a
  10. Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications for Removing Files from Cloud

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications for Removing Files from Cloud: How to: Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications for Removing Files from Cloud How to Enable or Disable OneDrive Notifications in Windows 10 when Removing Files from Cloud Microsoft account. OneDrive is integrated into Windows 10 where you can view, browse, upload, and...