Windows 10: Disable and Re-enabling Touchscreen

Discus and support Disable and Re-enabling Touchscreen in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering once you Disable your tocuhscreen, are you able to Enable it again after? Just asking before I make a mistake.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JayvonBrown, Dec 27, 2021.

1. Disable and Re-enabling Touchscreen

I was wondering once you Disable your tocuhscreen, are you able to Enable it again after? Just asking before I make a mistake.

:)

JayvonBrown, Dec 27, 2021

2. Enable Touchscreen on Windows 10

I do not use the Touchscreen for personal reasons, so when I purchased my HP laptop I disabled it when I customized the settings. That was a few years ago.

I now need the Touchscreen to create an electronic signature, but cannot find it in the Device Manager, which is where all suggestions are pointing me.

When I open up Human Interface Devices, there are only 4 items listed, and none of them state Touchscreen. Here is what's listed: HID-compliant consumer control device; HID-compliant wireless radio controls; HP Wireless Button Driver; and USB Input Device.

Is it possible that the Touchscreen enable/disable selection is somewhere else?

TF_Hotmail, Dec 27, 2021
  3. How to enable touchscreen on an all in one PC build that is being used as a monitor for a PC tower?

Hi,

Microsoft has an article where you may refer on regarding enabling or disabling the touchscreen on your Windows 10 device. We suggest that you
    refer to this page to see the steps.

Let us know how it turns out.

Lawrence Lib, Dec 27, 2021
  4. Paulo GM Win User

Disable and Re-enabling Touchscreen

Paulo GM, Dec 27, 2021
Thema:

Disable and Re-enabling Touchscreen

1. Disable and Re-enabling Touchscreen - Similar Threads - Disable enabling Touchscreen

2. Windows Defender disabled, and not re-enabling.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Defender disabled, and not re-enabling.: I was using bitdefender for a while, but now i uninstalled it. even after uninstalling it, my default windows defender is not working. Its showing "this page has been blocked by your IT Admin....." this only happend when some other Antivirus is installed! but i don't have...
  3. Windows Defender disabled, and not re-enabling.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Defender disabled, and not re-enabling.: I was using bitdefender for a while, but now i uninstalled it. even after uninstalling it, my default windows defender is not working. Its showing "this page has been blocked by your IT Admin....." this only happend when some other Antivirus is installed! but i don't have...
  4. Disable and Re-enabling Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable and Re-enabling Touchscreen: I was wondering once you Disable your tocuhscreen, are you able to Enable it again after? Just asking before I make a mistake. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-and-re-enabling-touchscreen/0ea8942b-e1b9-4773-a5ef-8a226289eb83
  5. Disable and Re-enabling Touchscreen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable and Re-enabling Touchscreen: I was wondering once you Disable your tocuhscreen, are you able to Enable it again after? Just asking before I make a mistake. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-and-re-enabling-touchscreen/0ea8942b-e1b9-4773-a5ef-8a226289eb83
  6. Disabling touchscreen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disabling touchscreen: I have an intermittent ghost input on the touchscreen of my Dell 2710 all in one. I have set the touchgate to 0 and rebooted and after some use the screen becomes active again. I have I uninstalled the touchscreen drive in Device manager but it reinstalls after a reboot...
  7. Re-enabling disabled hard drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Re-enabling disabled hard drive: Hi, I have a MSI Gaming Plus B450 motherboard with an AMD 3700x installed in my system. While re-installing the windows 10, I accidentally disabled a drive and tried to enable it again, but it says its a RAW disk and you have to format to continue using it. I have many...
  8. Enabling Touchscreen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Enabling Touchscreen: I have a new Dell inspiron convertible laptop. It changes to Tablet mode easily BUT nothing happens when I touch the screen. I've looked at all sorts of online help but no-one answers this question, they all assume the touchscreen should just work when tablet mode is on. I'm...
  9. Selectively disable and re-enable Bluetooth headset

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Selectively disable and re-enable Bluetooth headset: Hi I use my Bluetooth headset for both my PC and my mobile. I'd like to be able to "disable" and "renable" the headset to prevent it from connecting to the PC unless I specifically want to use it. I use other Bluetooth devices so don't want to turn off Bluetooth....
  10. Windows Defender Disabled and wont re enable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender Disabled and wont re enable: So heres the deal. A little while ago, my windows security center started acting up. It keeps giving me a message that my access has been limited ( see attached screenshots) Ive tried everything i can think of short of gpedit (windows home so i aint got access) Ive used...