Windows 10: Disable Annoying green/orange notification when there is a download or anything

Discus and support Disable Annoying green/orange notification when there is a download or anything in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, I downloading a lot of items in my chrome browser, mean while I am using another browser Vivaldi to do my work. The issue I am facing when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mohdlatef, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Mohdlatef Win User

Disable Annoying green/orange notification when there is a download or anything

Hi there, I downloading a lot of items in my chrome browser, mean while I am using another browser Vivaldi to do my work.

The issue I am facing when chrome downloading an item the browser comes on top of my vivaldi and disturb me. Also with the taskbar. Both pop ups.

I hate the flashing/blinking.

Is there a way to disable this issue in windows.

I want everything works in silent.

Here is a video of my issue

https://share.getcloudapp.com/12uodvjx

Thanks

:)

Mohdlatef, Mar 6, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Ryan_Yeet Win User
    Orange Notification

So basically whenever i get a notification or my game finds a match for me etc, its app icon flashes orange, and i really hate it. How can i disable it?

Ryan_Yeet, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Disable Annoying green/orange notification when there is a download or anything

How can be disabled the 'new wifi available' notification in Windows 10 Mobile?

It is very annoying that kind of notification, especially when using a navigator. It is not listed in the notification list and it seems not possible to disable it!!

Enzo Contini, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Disable Annoying green/orange notification when there is a download or anything

1. Disable Annoying green/orange notification when there is a download or anything - Similar Threads - Disable Annoying green

2. Taskbar Orange App Notification

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Orange App Notification: In the update to Windows 11, the orange app notification from Windows 10 showed in image was changed to be more subtle and easier on the eye, but I preferred it being more obvious. I find that the subtleness doesn't alert my attention quick enough, so if possible I'd like to...
  3. Taskbar Orange App Notification

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar Orange App Notification: In the update to Windows 11, the orange app notification from Windows 10 showed in image was changed to be more subtle and easier on the eye, but I preferred it being more obvious. I find that the subtleness doesn't alert my attention quick enough, so if possible I'd like to...
  4. How to DISABLE VERY ANNOYING Synaptics TouchPad is disabled notification popups?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to DISABLE VERY ANNOYING Synaptics TouchPad is disabled notification popups?: I have an HP Envy and I disabled the Synaptics TouchPad because I'm tired of brushing it with my hand and constantly moving the mouse around the screen or making screen selections I do not want to make. I hate touchpads so I always disable them and use a mouse instead. So, I...
  5. How do you disable this annoying orange app notification systemwide? I do not wanna check...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you disable this annoying orange app notification systemwide? I do not wanna check...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Taurus_47 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdr0r9/how_do_you_disable_this_annoying_orange_app/
  6. Annoying notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying notifications: I would like to know how I can do to remove, disable, disconnect or whatever it is called, notifications from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-notifications/e78ed67d-bddf-42e7-99f5-d257dd2d2562"
  7. GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT

in Windows 10 Customization
    GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GREEN DOT AND YELLOW ON THE BOTTOM LEFT CONER OF A FOLDER ON DESK TOP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-dot-and-orange-dot/b3899991-b7be-48a5-bffb-24adbbb597dd
  8. Annoying Notifications

Annoying Notifications: How can I uninstall the annoying notifications in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-notifications/eec95bbf-c293-472b-a7bb-bba846f5c471
  9. Green checks Annoying

Green checks Annoying: I do not use Norton. I have tried right clicking on desktop and clicked Refresh Desktops the green checks are still there. I rebooted from a cold boot hoping that might solve it. Argh!!! I use Advanced System Care Ultimate for Anti-virus and maintenance. This did not happen...
  10. Disabling the Health Report Notification Warnings? Very annoying

in Windows 10 Support
    Disabling the Health Report Notification Warnings? Very annoying: How can I disable the App recommendation warning without disabling the rest of the Device Health list? Please see image attached. It does have to do with the Store app when I open the troubleshooter, which I had blocked through Group Policy and I guess, some app is trying to...