Windows 10: Disable Annoying green/orange notification when there is a download or anything

Discus and support Disable Annoying green/orange notification when there is a download or anything in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, I downloading a lot of items in my chrome browser, mean while I am using another browser Vivaldi to do my work. The issue I am facing when... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Mohdlatef, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Mohdlatef Win User

Disable Annoying green/orange notification when there is a download or anything

Hi there, I downloading a lot of items in my chrome browser, mean while I am using another browser Vivaldi to do my work.

The issue I am facing when chrome downloading an item the browser comes on top of my vivaldi and disturb me. Also with the taskbar. Both pop ups.

I hate the flashing/blinking.

Is there a way to disable this issue in windows.

I want everything works in silent.

Here is a video of my issue

https://share.getcloudapp.com/12uodvjx

Thanks

:)

Mohdlatef, Mar 6, 2021

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Mar 6, 2021
  3. Ryan_Yeet Win User
    Orange Notification

So basically whenever i get a notification or my game finds a match for me etc, its app icon flashes orange, and i really hate it. How can i disable it?

Ryan_Yeet, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Disable Annoying green/orange notification when there is a download or anything

How can be disabled the 'new wifi available' notification in Windows 10 Mobile?

It is very annoying that kind of notification, especially when using a navigator. It is not listed in the notification list and it seems not possible to disable it!!

Enzo Contini, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Disable Annoying green/orange notification when there is a download or anything

1. Disable Annoying green/orange notification when there is a download or anything - Similar Threads - Disable Annoying green

2. How do you disable this annoying orange app notification systemwide? I do not wanna check...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do you disable this annoying orange app notification systemwide? I do not wanna check...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Taurus_47 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hdr0r9/how_do_you_disable_this_annoying_orange_app/
  3. Annoying notification sound

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying notification sound: in the past 2 weeks there's this annoying pinging notification sound that happens once in a while, many times a day, and i really cant put my finger on whats playing it. i tried closing unknown and known apps, tried disabling notifications through windows settings, tried...
  4. Annoying notifications

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Annoying notifications: I would like to know how I can do to remove, disable, disconnect or whatever it is called, notifications from my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-notifications/e78ed67d-bddf-42e7-99f5-d257dd2d2562"
  5. GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT

in Windows 10 Customization
    GREEN DOT AND ORANGE DOT: WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GREEN DOT AND YELLOW ON THE BOTTOM LEFT CONER OF A FOLDER ON DESK TOP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-dot-and-orange-dot/b3899991-b7be-48a5-bffb-24adbbb597dd
  6. Annoying Notifications

Annoying Notifications: How can I uninstall the annoying notifications in Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/annoying-notifications/eec95bbf-c293-472b-a7bb-bba846f5c471
  7. Annoying microsoft notifications

Annoying microsoft notifications: Does anyone know how to turn off the following pop up from Microsoft? I'm in a website called 'tui' and each time I go on to another page a box pops up at the bottom of my screen saying: 'tui.co.uk wants to send you notifications, but first you need to go to settings and...
  8. Green checks Annoying

Green checks Annoying: I do not use Norton. I have tried right clicking on desktop and clicked Refresh Desktops the green checks are still there. I rebooted from a cold boot hoping that might solve it. Argh!!! I use Advanced System Care Ultimate for Anti-virus and maintenance. This did not happen...
  9. Disabling the Health Report Notification Warnings? Very annoying

in Windows 10 Support
    Disabling the Health Report Notification Warnings? Very annoying: How can I disable the App recommendation warning without disabling the rest of the Device Health list? Please see image attached. It does have to do with the Store app when I open the troubleshooter, which I had blocked through Group Policy and I guess, some app is trying to...
  10. Annoying update notifications!

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Annoying update notifications!: These auto updates are a pain in the butt. If your playing a game and get a update notification it will stop the game and minimize the screen. *Mad Anyone notice that with windows 10 anniversary update installed that in windows updates it no longer says "some settings are...