Windows 10: Disable annoying things in Windows 11

Discus and support Disable annoying things in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So I recently installed Windows 11 on my Lenovo Thinkpad T580, and so far it's good.However, there are some annoying things that really bug me.How can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by FloofyWolfy, Nov 8, 2021.

1. Disable annoying things in Windows 11

So I recently installed Windows 11 on my Lenovo Thinkpad T580, and so far it's good.However, there are some annoying things that really bug me.How can I enable scrolling with two fingers? It's enabled in Settings, but double scrolling doesn't work.I have to double-click EVERYTHING in the operating system. I like double-click in File Explorer, but I have to do this to everything.

:)

FloofyWolfy, Nov 8, 2021
  2. Karla Alm Win User

Adobe Flash message in IE 11

Hi Sandra,

To help you out with your concern, we suggest that you disable the add-ons in Internet Explorer 11. For step by step instructions, go to this

link
    , then look for the title Turning off and removing add-ons.

We also suggest that you reset Internet Explorer 11 through these steps:

• Go to Internet Explorer then click the Gear icon.
    • Choose Internet options > Advanced.
    • Click Reset.

(Note: If you have added Favorites, back up them first before resetting the browser. )

Should you need further assistance, let us know.

Regards.

Karla Alm, Nov 8, 2021
  3. steve108 Win User
    steve108, Nov 8, 2021
  4. krollo Win User

Disable annoying things in Windows 11

krollo, Nov 8, 2021
Thema:

Disable annoying things in Windows 11

1. Disable annoying things in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Disable annoying things

2. cant disable windows shortcuts when gaming, quite annoying, some things like virtual...

in Windows 10 Customization
    cant disable windows shortcuts when gaming, quite annoying, some things like virtual...: cant disable windows shortcuts when gaming, quite annoying, some things like virtual desktop, language bar, and other shortcuts please can anyone help me to disable shortcuts which i dont need ?...
  3. Annoying media player thing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Annoying media player thing: Is there a way to stop that media player menu from popping up whenever I change the volume? It's the thing that was previous pause and forward, and a picture of what I'm watching. submitted by /u/TKVisme [link] [comments]...
  4. The most annoying thing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The most annoying thing: How do I fix permanently this issue? My icons are not supposed to look like that. I tried restarting Explorer, yet the issue still is not fixed. When I log off then on again the issue gets fixed, but after some time it gets on a gain....
  5. The most annoying thing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The most annoying thing: How do I fix permanently this issue? My icons are not supposed to look like that. I tried restarting Explorer, yet the issue still is not fixed. When I log off then on again the issue gets fixed, but after some time it gets on a gain....
  6. The most annoying thing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Disable annoying things in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable annoying things in Windows 11: So I recently installed Windows 11 on my Lenovo Thinkpad T580, and so far it's good.However, there are some annoying things that really bug me.How can I enable scrolling with two fingers? It's enabled in Settings, but double scrolling doesn't work.I have to double-click...
  8. Yet Another thing to annoy you !!!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Yet Another thing to annoy you !!!: I lost my Dad in March 2020 :Since then I had to look through his computer. It was so sad and made me cry a lot.We were very close and I had to help him a lot over the years.I had to go back home for 7 months for work, but when I came back his machine needed a lot of...
  9. most annoying thing ever

in Windows 10 Customization
    most annoying thing ever: I've found some problem with 3 problems and its very annoying1.unhandled exception has occurred in your application2.0x800704243.0xe043452I've been trying to find how to solve all the problem more than a monthand seems like all of them don't help at all I watched 1000+ videos...
  10. how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    how to remove , disable or turn off this annoying thing: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/user_1312_ [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/izsg36/how_to_remove_disable_or_turn_off_this_annoying/