Windows 10: Disable ''Antimalware Service Executable''

Discus and support Disable ''Antimalware Service Executable'' in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I have for possibly two hours just done nothing but try to get this damn thing to get a life and get out of my computer, its midnight and im tired as... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Isak Swahn, May 25, 2022.

1. Disable ''Antimalware Service Executable''

I have for possibly two hours just done nothing but try to get this damn thing to get a life and get out of my computer, its midnight and im tired as hell, i have installed like three softwares and tried countless ''guranteed to work'' tutorials and its still there everytime before and after i reboot my computer. I used a software to remove windows defender folder which just comes back after i restart. Please help me, im trying to sound as polite as possible but this **** is a wandering virus itself and uses a ton of resources

:)

Isak Swahn, May 25, 2022

2. Antimalware Service Executable problem

I am still having the problem even with the latest prerelease build. The Antimalware Service Executable process is often running and taking a lot of CPU, disk and memory. The same The Antimalware Service Executable -> Windows Defender Service ...
    Too often the PC (an I7 one, 8 GB EliteBook HP) is stuck and even the response of a keyboard entry is very slow!!

Any suggestions?

Enzo Contini, May 25, 2022
  3. Antimalware Service Executable - How do I stop it completely?

Hello Aniax,

As you are facing issues with high performance usage by Antimalware Service Executable service on your device, we will help you with this issue.

I would like to inform that Antimalware Service Executable is a part of Windows Essentials.

I suggest you to refer to the below post and check if your issue matches with the same. If so, try the troubleshooting steps suggested by
    GreginMich replied on November 6, 2015 and check if it helps.

How to stop Antimalware Service Executable from hogging cpu on Windows

Hope it helps. Get back to us for further assistance on this issue. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 25, 2022
  4. Disable ''Antimalware Service Executable''

Antimalware Service Executable problem

I was having the same issue like for weeks on my HP Probook Ci5 12GB, the Antimalware Service Executable process was eating up massive CPU, DISK and RAM. After all the hard time I got searching the solution I finally landed on

this
    article which helped me.

Maarij_2016, May 25, 2022
Thema:

Disable ''Antimalware Service Executable''

1. Disable ''Antimalware Service Executable'' - Similar Threads - Disable ''Antimalware Service

2. Disable ''Antimalware Service Executable''

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable ''Antimalware Service Executable'': I have for possibly two hours just done nothing but try to get this damn thing to get a life and get out of my computer, its midnight and im tired as hell, i have installed like three softwares and tried countless ''guranteed to work'' tutorials and its still there everytime...
  3. Disable ''Antimalware Service Executable''

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable ''Antimalware Service Executable'': I have for possibly two hours just done nothing but try to get this damn thing to get a life and get out of my computer, its midnight and im tired as hell, i have installed like three softwares and tried countless ''guranteed to work'' tutorials and its still there everytime...
  4. Completely unable to disable Antimalware Service Executable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Completely unable to disable Antimalware Service Executable: I've tried every solution I could find online. I've tried editing the registry. I've tried disabling it in task scheduler and restarting. I've tried disabling defender from settings. I've tried running a scan. I've tried leaving it alone for a few hours to see if it would run...
  5. How to disable Antimalware Service Executable

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to disable Antimalware Service Executable: Hi People, With the fact that I find Windows Defender useless, I want to disable the Windows Defender feature. Does someone maybe know how I can disable the process?I understand that it is not recommend turning off the Windows Defender, but I take the risk for that. Moreover...
  6. how to disable antimalware service executable?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to disable antimalware service executable?: I've tried many things to disable it. I just can't disable it. it would be very helpful if someone would help me. Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-antimalware-service-executable/63fe5134-8249-4ca4-ae42-db6bd0371c8c
  7. Permanently disable Antimalware Service executable?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Permanently disable Antimalware Service executable?: I have Windows 10 Home, so the Group Policy edit isn't possible. The usual registry hack doesn't work in newer versions of Windows. Is there anything else that can be done? PS. I know that disabling it is a bad idea security wise, and I'm okay with it because my priority...
  8. Disable Antimalware service executable

Disable Antimalware service executable: Hi redditors, Since it consumes a lot of gpu I wanted to disable it but idk how. I tried adding a Dword with DisableAntiSpyware and set the value to 1. This didn't work so I tried using the Winearo Tweaker to disable it and it is still running. Also tried adding it to its...
  9. Disable antimalware service executable?

Disable antimalware service executable?: I have disabled windows defender in the registry, and the group policy editor, but somehow the anti malware service executable still comes up using CPU. What else can I do to totally disable any feature of windows defender? I do not need to use it and do not want it running...
  10. Antimalware Service Executable not disabling

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Antimalware Service Executable not disabling: After having issues with absurd CPU usage from ASE, I tried to disable it through the Windows Defender Control Panel. It still showed ln the task manager. I then tried using the option in Regedit, but it is still running. Is there any way to permanently remove it from...