Windows 10: Disable Authentificator spam message

Discus and support Disable Authentificator spam message in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there, Windows10 is suggesting to try the Authentificator app (German link... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by m.9, Sep 25, 2018.

1. M.9
    m.9 Win User

Disable Authentificator spam message

Hi there,

Windows10 is suggesting to try the Authentificator app (German link https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/account/authenticator?cmp=fgzv0y_10liab).
    I've got no intention in using it and wouldn't want to see the message for the fifth or tenth time.
    The advertisement will always be shown in the lower right corner of the desktop and be stored as a "suggestion" in the notification window.
    Is there a way to disable this Microsoft message?

And despite I'm using Firefox as my standard browser the link has been opened in Edge. Guys, you're really trying to annoy people subtly Disable Authentificator spam message :eek:

Thanks ahead for an answer

:)

2. Marc A.. Win User

"Media Content in this message" text spam...

Hi FeeWN,

Thank you for your forum contribution.

Since you are receiving those messages and not sending I would suggest you get your friends to contact their Mobile Operator. Also, your friends might want to check if other contacts of their contact list is receiving any Spam from them either!

Regards,

Marc A.

Marc A.., Sep 25, 2018
  3. some1man Win User
    5130 spam on screen messages

Hello everyone,

Someone is spamming my Nokia 5130c XpressMusic, but I can't quite figure out how. The message text appears on screen (it's definitely not a text message, it's not found in Inbox, it does not buzz when received etc). I have to buttons available, central saying
    "OK" which will scroll the message down, or close it if it's complete, and "Back" on right menu button, which will close the message down. The message does not list sender phone number, so my provider refuses to deal with the spam. They say, it's some setting
    in my phone.

So, does anybody know how these messages appear? What are these? Can I disable them?

Thanks

some1man, Sep 25, 2018
  4. Disable Authentificator spam message

Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...tlookcom/b9b4b3f4-506d-46bd-a723-dc198bfaa14d

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 25, 2018
Thema:

Disable Authentificator spam message

1. Disable Authentificator spam message - Similar Threads - Disable Authentificator spam

2. How disable display of spam and blocked messages?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How disable display of spam and blocked messages?: After setting up Phone Link on Win 10 Pro the list of past messages includes spam and blocked messages. How can I turn this off? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-disable-display-of-spam-and-blocked-messages/94af4b87-f711-43bf-b501-5e83131be2f0
  3. How disable display of spam and blocked messages?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How disable display of spam and blocked messages?: After setting up Phone Link on Win 10 Pro the list of past messages includes spam and blocked messages. How can I turn this off? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-disable-display-of-spam-and-blocked-messages/94af4b87-f711-43bf-b501-5e83131be2f0
  4. Deleting SPAM, other unwanted messages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Deleting SPAM, other unwanted messages: Are there any plans at all to add being able to delete selected messages such as SPAM from our message lists? It's extremely frustrating, not being able to "take out the trash"....
  5. Deleting SPAM, other unwanted messages

Deleting SPAM, other unwanted messages: Are there any plans at all to add being able to delete selected messages such as SPAM from our message lists? It's extremely frustrating, not being able to "take out the trash"....
  6. spam messages

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    spam messages: how block spam messages 35 or more per day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-messages/6f77c4ef-7b46-44fd-bbe2-6c81e67404d5
  7. smtp authentification failure

smtp authentification failure: I have recently updated to windows 10 version 19041 and since then I get an Authentification Failed message when tring to email from just one app calibre. My email account works perfectly. What has changed to cause this glitch? And how do I correct it?...
  8. Spam message "from Microsoft

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spam message "from Microsoft: I keep getting what appears to be a spam message from "Microsoft" that says there is a problem which could be a change of password. It pops up all the time, and I have not changed my password. Anyone know how to deal with this?...
  9. Authentificator notification on loggin

Authentificator notification on loggin: Hi, I would like to know if it's possible to get a notification on Microsoft Authentificator (on android) each time my Microsoft account or Windows computer is logged in....
  10. Microsoft Authentification Problem

Microsoft Authentification Problem: I can’t get my new laptop to get through the set up phase because of Microsoft authentification problems. I request codes, get them, enter them in repeatedly, and they don’t work. I downloaded Authenticator, got an 8-digit code and entered that, only to be told that I...