Windows 10: Disable auto line in mute at restart.

Discus and support Disable auto line in mute at restart. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Windows 10 is muting the built-in sound line-in automatically after I restart my computer. This is very disturbing for my application. How to avoid... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DCLS_DCLS, Apr 14, 2020.

1. DCLS_DCLS Win User

Disable auto line in mute at restart.

Windows 10 is muting the built-in sound line-in automatically after I restart my computer. This is very disturbing for my application. How to avoid this issue? Thanks.

:)

DCLS_DCLS, Apr 14, 2020

2. auto trivia restart script?

I know everyone is so busy here so I'm suggesting an auto restart script so trivia is a benefit instead of a burden. Can anyone make this script?

vectoravtech, Apr 14, 2020
  3. Microphone auto mutes

my mic auto mutes and ive tried everything it mutes and the volume goes to 0

Dragoncolliekai, Apr 14, 2020
  4. Disable auto line in mute at restart.

Windows 10 auto restarts

"Between all suggestions, including the one there, there is nothing that has worked." I hate to sound reduntant but I just had to repeat myself since it still applies.
    An additional factore that may have bearing is that at some point my system converted to trying to boot off of my external drive if it is plugged in. Nothing has worked in attempting to resolve that issue either. As I said it may or may not have a bearing on the restart issue.*sarc

bobsscgirl, Apr 14, 2020
Thema:

Disable auto line in mute at restart.

1. Disable auto line in mute at restart. - Similar Threads - Disable auto line

2. How to disable windows auto restart

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable windows auto restart: How do i disable windows 11 being able to auto restart my pc in the middle of the night? And i don't mean setting up active hours, i want to decide when to restart my pc by manually doing it. i already tried the group policies but that didn't work....
  3. How to disable windows auto restart

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable windows auto restart: How do i disable windows 11 being able to auto restart my pc in the middle of the night? And i don't mean setting up active hours, i want to decide when to restart my pc by manually doing it. i already tried the group policies but that didn't work....
  4. Windows 10 Home Auto Restart - disable

Windows 10 Home Auto Restart - disable: I am utilizing a Windows 10 System with 32 gigs to support my virtualbox test systems. Windows continues to restart ending those sessions without shutting them down. Thus, messing up my vitual machines. Any ideas to stop this other than buying another pro license?...
  5. Windows 10 Home Auto Restart - disable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home Auto Restart - disable: I am utilizing a Windows 10 System with 32 gigs to support my virtualbox test systems. Windows continues to restart ending those sessions without shutting them down. Thus, messing up my vitual machines. Any ideas to stop this other than buying another pro license?...
  6. Disable recording auto line in mute at restart.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Disable recording auto line in mute at restart.: Windows 10 is muting the built-in sound line-in automatically after I restart my computer. I refer to the recording line in level not the microphone input, the line in instead. This is very disturbing for my application. How to avoid this issue? Thanks....
  7. windows update auto restarting even if disabled

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows update auto restarting even if disabled: My PC is auto restarting after an automatic windows update, even if the task (in task scheduler) "reboot" is disabled (under "Microsoft/Windows/UpdateOrchestrator"). Even if that task is disabled, it is running. I see "Last Run Time" is "2019-09-11". How to trully disable...
  8. Random Restarts, Auto Restart disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Restarts, Auto Restart disabled: This is far beyond my ability to troubleshoot. Any help very much appreciated! 138340
  9. Random Restarts, Auto Restart disabled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Random Restarts, Auto Restart disabled: This is far beyond my ability to troubleshoot. Any help very much appreciated! 138340
  10. Is There An Auto-Mute-Speakers App?

Is There An Auto-Mute-Speakers App?: Hi, I'm looking for an app that I can record certain soundbytes to, and once that app recognizes one second of that same exact sound byte, it will auto-mute the audio on the computer for a certain amount of time, for example, say like 20 seconds, then un-mute the audio....