Windows 10: Disable Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address?

Discus and support Disable Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; All the IP addresses on my home network are static, so why does IPCONFIG /ALL show the following additional IP address on the same Ethernet adapter:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Teligencia, Apr 17, 2019.

1. Disable Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address?

All the IP addresses on my home network are static, so why does IPCONFIG /ALL show the following additional IP address on the same Ethernet adapter: Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address (169.254.221.46(Preferred)?

:)

Teligencia, Apr 17, 2019

2. Autoconfiguration ipv4 address

I static an windows 10 pro pc IP address at my job and when I check command prompt, I still get Autoconfiguration ipv4 address 169.254.254.154 (preferred) showing instead of the IP address I assigned manually. is there a way to stop the Autoconfiguration
    ipv4 address?

louismedina1, Apr 17, 2019
  3. avi12641 Win User
    avi12641, Apr 17, 2019
  4. KMC
    KMC Win User

Disable Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address?

What is IPv4 Autoconfiguration and why it overwrites static IP

I have to connect to a router with a static IP and subnet (machine automation, not internet). In ipconfig, subnet mask shows the subnet address I inputed but the IP is assigned a different one from the address I inputted. The previous computer connects properly and the only difference I notice in ipconfig is the new computer has "Autoconfiguration IPv4".

What is IPv4 Autoconfiguration? IP should be assigned from the router's DHCP, and if there is a IP-MAC conflict I should receive an error message. Why is IPv4 Autoconfiguration appear in PC's command prompt instead of the usual IPv4 in this case?

Googling yield a solution but that require modification of the registry to disable Autoconfiguration. I had already had the latest driver update. I suspect there is an alternative solution.

Disable Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address? jpJLS.png

Thema:

Disable Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address?

1. Disable Autoconfiguration IPv4 Address? - Similar Threads - Disable Autoconfiguration IPv4

2. Ping gives the wrong IPv4 address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ping gives the wrong IPv4 address: Hi. I am studying Active directory. I created a virtual lab to experiment for the couse I am studying.I am using Oracle VM 6.1 and I created 2 virtual machine. One where I installed Windows server 2019 and one wher eI installed Windows7 my laptop cannot run anything bigger...
  3. Ping gives the wrong IPv4 address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ping gives the wrong IPv4 address: Hi. I am studying Active directory. I created a virtual lab to experiment for the couse I am studying.I am using Oracle VM 6.1 and I created 2 virtual machine. One where I installed Windows server 2019 and one wher eI installed Windows7 my laptop cannot run anything bigger...
  4. WIFI autoconfiguration

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WIFI autoconfiguration: We have set up a corporate wifi managed by GPO witch 802.11x for corporate PC to connect automatically, as per the picture [ATTACH] However the Windows 10 PC doesn't connect automatically. The Wifi shows up and if selected by the user it connects without problem, apart...
  5. Windows not showing ethernet Ipv4 address

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows not showing ethernet Ipv4 address: I want to play minecraft on lan and i can't connect to server without ethernet Ipv4 address. I researched in cmd, it not showing. I tried and in setting of ethernet, but there also not showing address. What me do?...
  6. How do I disable ipv4 autoconfiguration

How do I disable ipv4 autoconfiguration: I did this but it did not work and only disabled DHCP so no network To fix it, enter this from Command Prompt: C:\Users\Administrator> netsh interface ipv4 show inter result as: Idx Met MTU State Name --- ---------- ---------- ------------...
  7. IPV4 Checksum Disabled

IPV4 Checksum Disabled: Hi, My organization has an issue with the "No internet" notification but able to surf the internet smoothly. But there's one problem, whenever im trying to open outlook, it won't detect our MFA and it will say, "you're not connected to a network". that includes our Teams,...
  8. Autoconfiguration IPv4 Windows 10 169.254.xxx.xxx

in Windows 10 Customization
    Autoconfiguration IPv4 Windows 10 169.254.xxx.xxx: The past two days I've been going in huge circles trying to resolve Autoconfiguration IPv4 Windows 10 169.254.xxx.xxx, I'm currently running Win 10 Pro x64, version 10.0.18362 Build 18362. Normally my Ethernet adapter has a static address. When I get the failure on my desktop...
  9. Autoconfiguration ipv4 address

Autoconfiguration ipv4 address: I static an windows 10 pro pc IP address at my job and when I check command prompt, I still get Autoconfiguration ipv4 address 169.254.254.154 (preferred) showing instead of the IP address I assigned manually. is there a way to stop the Autoconfiguration ipv4 address?...
  10. Invalid IP address via USB tether or Wi-Fi, IPv4 autoconfiguration

Invalid IP address via USB tether or Wi-Fi, IPv4 autoconfiguration: Gday, I've seen a few threads about this but most resolutions I've seen have been tried to no avail. So laptop has been connecting via USB tether(android phone) without issue until this week, and our other laptop still connects via that phone so no issue there. Via USB...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disable autoconfiguration ipv4 windows 10

2. autoconfiguration ipv4 address

3. disable autoconfiguration ipv4 ethernet windows 10

4. what is autoconfiguration ipv4 address,
  5. windows 10 autoconfiguration ipv4,
  6. how to get rid of autoconfiguration ipv4 on windows 10,
  7. disable ipv4 autoconfiguration windows 10,
  8. autoconfigure ipv4 windows 10 pro,
  9. disable ipv4 autoconfigure server 2016,
  10. windows 10 autoconfiguration ipv4 static,
  11. autoconfiguration ipv4 address off,