Windows 10: Disable autocorrect in Microsoft Edge / feature already switched off in settings but still...

Discus and support Disable autocorrect in Microsoft Edge / feature already switched off in settings but still... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; This topic is around for years now and MS is not able to fix it. There is a severe bug in Microsoft Windows 10 and it is called Spell Correction.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RonaldDonald, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Disable autocorrect in Microsoft Edge / feature already switched off in settings but still...

This topic is around for years now and MS is not able to fix it.

There is a severe bug in Microsoft Windows 10 and it is called Spell Correction. There is no way to turn it off.

Settings-> Devices->Typing: all Options turned off: Still getting Auto corrections everywhere Edge, Mail, etc.

Are you guys at MS so **** ignorant that you can't hear what People are saying About this and provide a solution after 5 years?

Thanks for your time.

btw: All spell Errors in this text are because of your totally useless spell checker .

:)

RonaldDonald, Sep 17, 2018
  2. evgis Win User

How to turn of autocorrect typing in Edge?

These settings are already off, but this the Edge browser is giving me autocorrect. Bloody annoying...

evgis, Sep 17, 2018
  3. How to turn of autocorrect typing in Edge?

I think i got it, it's not about Edge but the whole win 10. Open Settings from the start menu, then go to devices. There you'll find a tab named Typing, fifth in the list for me, and the autocorrect feature is displayed there. If you switch the autocorrect
    off, edge will stop bugging your text (i actually wrote this in edge Disable autocorrect in Microsoft Edge / feature already switched off in settings but still... ;) ). Enjoy. Disable autocorrect in Microsoft Edge / feature already switched off in settings but still... :)

Richárd Csekő, Sep 17, 2018
  4. KnownFrnd Win User

Disable autocorrect in Microsoft Edge / feature already switched off in settings but still...

How to turn of autocorrect typing in Edge?

Thanks , it resolved my issue !

KnownFrnd, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Disable autocorrect in Microsoft Edge / feature already switched off in settings but still...

1. Disable autocorrect in Microsoft Edge / feature already switched off in settings but still... - Similar Threads - Disable autocorrect Microsoft

2. Autocorrect feature is off but words are still being autocorrected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autocorrect feature is off but words are still being autocorrected: As the title says, I'm having issues with Windows 11 autocorrecting words. This started happening suddenly about a month ago. I usually write in Spanish and whenever I write "momento" "moment", Windows corrects it to "memento" "memento/keepsake". It also happens with "a la"...
  3. Autocorrect feature is off but words are still being autocorrected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Autocorrect feature is off but words are still being autocorrected: As the title says, I'm having issues with Windows 11 autocorrecting words. This started happening suddenly about a month ago. I usually write in Spanish and whenever I write "momento" "moment", Windows corrects it to "memento" "memento/keepsake". It also happens with "a la"...
  4. I already deleted SuperNova Player but it's still there in Apps & Features setting

in Windows 10 Customization
    I already deleted SuperNova Player but it's still there in Apps & Features setting: I installed SuperNova Player chrome extension to do some flash stuff and .sfw files and already uninstalled it by using Settings > Apps & Features. However, after uninstalling the software, it's still there in the Apps & Features. I deleted the TacticTechnologies folder in...
  5. I already deleted SuperNova Player but it's still there in Apps & Features setting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I already deleted SuperNova Player but it's still there in Apps & Features setting: I installed SuperNova Player chrome extension to do some flash stuff and .sfw files and already uninstalled it by using Settings > Apps & Features. However, after uninstalling the software, it's still there in the Apps & Features. I deleted the TacticTechnologies folder in...
  6. I already deleted SuperNova Player but it's still there in Apps & Features setting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Disable Your organization is switching to Microsoft Edge prompt

in Windows 10 News
    Disable Your organization is switching to Microsoft Edge prompt: [IMG]Internet Explorer End-of-life is here and so users in an organization may see the Your organization is switching to Microsoft Edge prompt. This is basically to inform you that if you are still an IE user – Get ready as we will be switching to the Microsoft Edge browser!...
  8. Can feature updates be switched off?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can feature updates be switched off?: Do you know if it's possible to switch off feature updates on Windows 10 and only allow security updates? Or would Microsoft consider this?I'm on 1GB pay as you go mobile broadband every 30 days and top up with vouchers so need to make it last the month.Do you know if feature...
  9. Microsoft disabled these Chromium Services & Features in new Edge

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft disabled these Chromium Services & Features in new Edge: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft has started rolling out Chromium based Edge for Canary and Developer builds. Using Chromium as the base, Edge should work much faster, and not to forget will also support Chrome extensions. However, to our surprise, Microsoft has disabled many [...]...
  10. Change about:flags Settings and Features in Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change about:flags Settings and Features in Microsoft Edge: How to: Change about:flags Settings and Features in Microsoft Edge How to Reset and Change Microsoft Edge about:flags Settings and Features in Windows 10 [img] Information Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that will be available across the Windows 10 device family....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. edge extension to disable autocorrect

2. stop autocorrect in edge

3. edge still autocorrects