Windows 10: Disable Automatic Diagnostic Logger

Discus and support Disable Automatic Diagnostic Logger in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello @Brink , Is there a down side to running the below that you can see please? . . . Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 ; Title : Disable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Paul Black, May 12, 2021.

1. Disable Automatic Diagnostic Logger

Hello @Brink , Is there a down side to running the below that you can see please? . . . Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 ; Title : Disable Automatic Diagnostic Logger [ Compatibility Appraiser Task ] ; Created By: ; Created On: 12-May-2021 ; Filename : Disable_Automatic_Diagnostic_Logger.reg ; Info : [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\WMI\Autologger\AutoLogger-Diagtrack-Listener] ; Tutorial : NONE Found [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\WMI\Autologger\AutoLogger-Diagtrack-Listener] "Start"=dword:00000000 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\WMI\Autologger\AutoLogger-Diagtrack-Listener\{DD17FA14-CDA6-7191-9B61-37A28F7A10DA}] "Enabled"=dword:00000000 Code: Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00 ; Title : Enable Automatic Diagnostic Logger [ Compatibility Appraiser Task ] ; Created By: ; Created On: 12-May-2021 ; Filename :Enable_Automatic_Diagnostic_Logger.reg ; Info : [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\WMI\Autologger\AutoLogger-Diagtrack-Listener] ; Tutorial : NONE Found [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\WMI\Autologger\AutoLogger-Diagtrack-Listener] "Start"=dword:00000001 [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\WMI\Autologger\AutoLogger-Diagtrack-Listener\{DD17FA14-CDA6-7191-9B61-37A28F7A10DA}] "Enabled"=dword:00000001 Thanks.

:)

Paul Black, May 12, 2021
  2. ram93 Win User

laptop doesnt boot automatically

This is what happened.

1. Did a repair install and later disabled hibertnate in CMD.
    2. Enabled legacy option ROM in BIOS.
    3. After a few times startup ( i used the system in such mode for 5 days), changed boot option back to default.
    4. Vola!! It boots automatically to win10 without any keypress. Tested it with many starts to confirm the same.
    5. Re-enabled hibernate option using CMD and later selected Fast Startup.
    6. System booted normally, without the need for any keypress.

I do not know exactly whether such steps resolved the problem or what else happened, hence cannot suggest above steps.

Many thanks to all members who helped to troubleshoot problems.

ram93, May 12, 2021
  3. Disable automatics updates

Hi MelissaRobinson3.

My name is Douglas and I am an Independent Advisor.

I would like to help you.

You can try to disable automatic updates starting from the point that automatic updates behave like any service. Follow these steps:

* Press the Windows + R key, type services.msc in the execution bar and press the Enter key.

* In the list of processes locate the Windows Update and open it by clicking on it.

* To disable it, in the General tab, look for the field "Type of start" and change it to "Disabled".

* Restart the PC and the automatic updates will have gone down in history.

If at any time you want to activate them again, simply follow these steps again and change the startup type to "Automatic".

DouglasMillar69, May 12, 2021
  4. Disable Automatic Diagnostic Logger

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, May 12, 2021
Thema:

Disable Automatic Diagnostic Logger

1. Disable Automatic Diagnostic Logger - Similar Threads - Disable Automatic Diagnostic

2. Diagnostic Data displays Optional as disabled.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Diagnostic Data displays Optional as disabled.: Hello Team,I am looking out to enable the option for Diagnostic Data = "Optional". Noticed it being disabled I would need pointers which would help me in enabling the option for selection.Thanks & Regards!...
  3. The diagnostic and feedback settings keep changing automatically.

in Windows 10 Support
    The diagnostic and feedback settings keep changing automatically.: The diagnostic and feedback setting keeps changing automatically to required diagnostic data even if i change it to optional diagnostic data and due to this i am not able to get the beta release. When i go to the Windows Insider program settings it says to change the...
  4. Disable the automatic updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Disable the automatic updates: Hi How do I disable the automatic updates completely on every edition of Windows 10 20H2? Thanks Bye 170059
  5. How to Disable or Remove Floating Logger Widgets?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to Disable or Remove Floating Logger Widgets?: This widget lately appears in all three of my browsers: Edge, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. It is a video play button that obscures comment clients. Is there a registry setting in Windows 10 Pro 64-bit 1909 OS build 18363720 that can disable this? Thank you....
  6. Disabling the "automatic rotation lock disabling"

Disabling the "automatic rotation lock disabling": Hello Can I somehow disable the rotation lock greying out? I want to always choose if automatic rotation should be on or off. Basically I want so that computer NEVER decides if rotation lock should be on or off and I always need to decide if its on or off. [ATTACH]...
  7. Disable Automatic Cascading?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Disable Automatic Cascading?: After sitting idle for a bit, my PC decides that it wants to automatically Cascade all of my windows, including fullscreen windows such as Spotify. How do I go about disabling this? submitted by /u/comrade-pancake [link] [comments]...
  8. Disable Diagnostic mode

Disable Diagnostic mode: Through msconfig i selected Diagnostic startup option and rebotted it. Upon reboot the manufacturer logo apperas and after that a black screen with loading sign. nothin happens after this state. I tried reinstallation of windows through MCT but it failed. When i select safe...
  9. Disabling Diagnostic Policy Service

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Disabling Diagnostic Policy Service: I just disabled the Diagnostic Policy Service, Diagnostic Service Host, and the Diagnostic System Host. Is there any adverse actions that this may cause? So far I have not noticed any. Once I get my Windows Settings the way I like, they normally stay the same, as I do...
  10. Disable Feedback & Diagnostics?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Feedback & Diagnostics?: Is there a Group Policy option (or something easier) that can disable 'Diagnostic and usage data' (in Privacy>Feedback & diagnostics section) as the lowest setting from the menu is Basic? 9814