Windows 10: disable behavior monitoring reg key no longer works?

Discus and support disable behavior monitoring reg key no longer works? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi! I know some of you might not agree, but I like to disable windows defender. I've been doing it for like 4 years, basically since I use windows 10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ANDR0iD_13, Jan 2, 2021.

1. disable behavior monitoring reg key no longer works?

Hi!

I know some of you might not agree, but I like to disable windows defender.
    I've been doing it for like 4 years, basically since I use windows 10.
    But now it reverts itself:

What it finds: VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore
    regkeyvalue: hklm\software\policies\microsoft\windows defender\real-time protection\\DisableBehaviorMonitoring

I have disabled tamper protection and used winaero tweaker.
    It works for like a day, after that it restores itself, I swear windows defender is worse than a virus.

I really don't want this on my computer, please help.

Thanks.

submitted by /u/ANDR0iD_13
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ANDR0iD_13, Jan 2, 2021

2. 3rd monitor doesn't connect

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To better understand your query, kindly reply to the following questions.

1. Did you try setting up the cables again?

2. Did you try giving the recommended resolution and check if the monitor is detected?

I would suggest you to make sure that the monitors are connected to the correct video port.

However, you can go to the device manager and disable the monitor which is not working.

Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X key and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand the Monitors.
    • Right-click on the monitor and select Disable.
    • After sometime, try re-enabling it and check if the device gets detected.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Jan 2, 2021
  3. Third monitor no longer detected upgraded all drivers

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to Unplug and the plug all the cables connecting your monitors and check.

I would suggest you to Refer the article to check if all the settings are correct for the third monitor.

Link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows-8/get-best-display-monitor

If this does not help, then you can uninstall and reinstall the display drivers and check.

Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key +x and select
      Device Manager

• Search for the Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the Display Adapters and
      Uninstall.

Now download the updated drivers from the manufacturer’s website and install it.

Hope these information helps, please get back to us for future support, we’ll be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Jan 2, 2021
  4. elbeasto Win User

disable behavior monitoring reg key no longer works?

Store Live Tile no longer works

Sorry I didn't finish editing that post.

it's up there now post #6.

elbeasto, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

disable behavior monitoring reg key no longer works?

1. disable behavior monitoring reg key no longer works? - Similar Threads - disable behavior monitoring

2. Windows key no longer working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows key no longer working: i just upgraded some components on my pc motherboard, cpu + rams, after i had done that i decided that i would upgrade to windows 11 but i made the mistake of formatting my pc and then loading windows 11 from a media tool instead of an upgrade.now whenever i do try activating...
  3. Windows key no longer working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows key no longer working: i just upgraded some components on my pc motherboard, cpu + rams, after i had done that i decided that i would upgrade to windows 11 but i made the mistake of formatting my pc and then loading windows 11 from a media tool instead of an upgrade.now whenever i do try activating...
  4. Windows Key is No Longer Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Key is No Longer Working: The other day I was bouncing back and forth between the game I was playing and YouTube, at some point I brought up a menu that showed key control settings; Like which key did what. I'm not sure if it was hot keys or what, I looked at the screen briefly and don't know what I...
  5. Windows Key No Longer Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Key No Longer Working: So within the last week or so I noticed my windows key has stopped responding. I can't use it at all. My laptop is pretty sturdy so I don't think its a mechanical issue. I have tried multiple strategies to get the key working again. Ive checked updates, disabled game mode,...
  6. Function keys no longer working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Function keys no longer working: Hello...got a Microsoft request to upgrade my os Windows 10 as it was soon to become outdated. Did that yesterday and since then none of the function keys on my laptop HP Envy work at all. This is very frustrating, especially given the need to adjust volume levels during...
  7. Reg using multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Reg using multiple monitors: hello guys, so I am attending classes, on my windows laptop, we use MS teams for the classroom interface, but sometimes the classes do get boring, and I want to work on few other projects that would be like a better use of my time. I have a usb c external monitor, which I...
  8. Registration key no longer works

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Registration key no longer works: I bought a download license of Windows 10 some time ago. The laptop on which it was installed crashed, and I had to replace the hard drive. Now that I am trying to re-install I get told that my registration key is invalid and I have to buy a new genuine license. Telephone...
  9. "z" key no longer works

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "z" key no longer works: My "z" key does not work on my keyboard. It was working a couple days ago and now it just does not work and I have no idea why. I have connected it to my other computer and the "z" key works but on my main computer it does not. I noticed that I can use it at the login menu...
  10. changing key in reg

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    changing key in reg: Tried to change the key in directx. Message New Key#1 entered new key following this message. Hit enter. Closed directx and the old key number was still listed. What do I need to do?...