Windows 10: Disable Caps Lock Windows 11

Discus and support Disable Caps Lock Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I want to disable caps lock. I found the page to disable caps locks for windows 7 and 10. Disable caps lock key - Microsoft Community I follow the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by JacobGlanzer, Feb 13, 2022.

1. Disable Caps Lock Windows 11

I want to disable caps lock. I found the page to disable caps locks for windows 7 and 10. Disable caps lock key - Microsoft Community I follow the steps but its has an error. "Cannot import C:\Users\jglan\OneDrive\desktop\disable_caps_lock.reg: The specified file is not a registry script. You can onky import binary registry files from within the registry editor. I copied and pasted what they said into Notepad and saved it under all files with disable_caps_lock.reg name.Window SpecificationsEdition Windows 11 HomeVersion 21H2Installe

:)

JacobGlanzer, Feb 13, 2022
  2. relwood Win User

Disable Cap Locks

I want to disable CAP LOCK in windows can somebody give me step by step instructions

relwood, Feb 13, 2022
  3. Disable Caps Lock on Windows 10?

The below does not disable CAPS LOCK; instead it converts CAPS LOCK into SHIFT LOCK.

• Right-click Start
    • Choose Control Panel.
    • Under Clock, Language and Region, choose
      Change input methods.
    • On the left, choose
      Advanced Settings.
    • Near the bottom, click on
      Change language bar hot keys (this is a blue link)
    • On the Advanced Key Settings tab, select Press the Shift key
      radio button.
    • Click OK, then Save
    After this change:

• You press the CAPS LOCK key puts the keyboard in all-caps mode
    • You press the SHIFT key to turn off CAPS LOCK and exit all-caps mode.
      • Note that pressing CAPS LOCK again
        will not turn off CAPS LOCK; only by pressing either SHIFT key will CAPS LOCK turn off.
    This is similar behavior to how the SHIFT LOCK key works on typewriters.

blackeneth, Feb 13, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Disable Caps Lock Windows 11

CAPS LOCK sound warning not working

Hi, here are some ideas: see if one works for you. Keep a list of what you try. If no success, please post back listing what you've tried. Thanks.

Tutorial (from -- the Tutorials section):
    Turn On or Off Narrator Caps Lock Warnings while Typing in Windows 10

Caps Lock Has Lost Its Beep.
    (last post)

Disable Caps Lock Windows 11 [​IMG]

This is likely to be one of those where, as I don't know what you've already tried, I'll have spent time suggesting what you have tried.

That's why I asked for a clear list of what you have tried.

Do you see this when you toggle caps lock?

Disable Caps Lock Windows 11 [​IMG]

dalchina, Feb 13, 2022
Thema:

Disable Caps Lock Windows 11

1. Disable Caps Lock Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Disable Caps Lock

2. Disable caps lock notification on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable caps lock notification on Windows 11: I have Windows 11 Home and since I updated my computer today, my computer is displaying the Caps Lock notification every time... I press the Caps Lock key obviously. I have tried to search in the Control Panel and in the Settings Menu but nothing happens. It's extremely...
  3. Disable caps lock notification on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable caps lock notification on Windows 11: I have Windows 11 Home and since I updated my computer today, my computer is displaying the Caps Lock notification every time... I press the Caps Lock key obviously. I have tried to search in the Control Panel and in the Settings Menu but nothing happens. It's extremely...
  4. How to disable caps lock popup- Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable caps lock popup- Windows 11: Device info:Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 23H2Installed on ‎8/‎22/‎2023OS build 22631.3447Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0Today it seems my Windows 11 machine has updated and started giving me this stupid popup every time I turn on or off caps...
  5. How to disable caps lock popup- Windows 11

How to disable caps lock popup- Windows 11: Device info:Edition Windows 11 HomeVersion 23H2Installed on ‎8/‎22/‎2023OS build 22631.3447Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22688.1000.0Today it seems my Windows 11 machine has updated and started giving me this stupid popup every time I turn on or off caps...
  6. how to disable caps lock notifications on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to disable caps lock notifications on windows 11: Hello,I want to disable the annoying and absurd on screen caps lock and num lock notification.I've looked into it and I've found that there are three ways this can be triggered1. with some application from a software driver. this is not the case as i have only the pre...
  7. how to disable caps lock notifications on windows 11

how to disable caps lock notifications on windows 11: Hello,I want to disable the annoying and absurd on screen caps lock and num lock notification.I've looked into it and I've found that there are three ways this can be triggered1. with some application from a software driver. this is not the case as i have only the pre...
  8. How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11: Hi, ever since getting my new computer I've been getting these annoying notifications every time I toggle Caps Lock.To disable them, i've tried:Disabling toggle keys and toggle key notifications / sounds in Settings.Disabling toggle keys notifications in Make the keyboard...
  9. How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11

How to disable Caps Lock notification on Windows 11: Hi, ever since getting my new computer I've been getting these annoying notifications every time I toggle Caps Lock.To disable them, i've tried:Disabling toggle keys and toggle key notifications / sounds in Settings.Disabling toggle keys notifications in Make the keyboard...
  10. Disable Caps Lock Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Caps Lock Windows 11: I want to disable caps lock. I found the page to disable caps locks for windows 7 and 10. Disable caps lock key - Microsoft Community I follow the steps but its has an error. "Cannot import C:\Users\jglan\OneDrive\desktop\disable_caps_lock.reg: The specified file is not a...