Windows 10: Disable dark mode in Windows Search

Discus and support Disable dark mode in Windows Search in Cortana to solve the problem; Microsoft recently updated windows 10 search to have a dark mode. However I prefer light mode search. I have dark mode enabled only for system and not... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Arnav Bhate, Apr 16, 2022.

1. Disable dark mode in Windows Search

Microsoft recently updated windows 10 search to have a dark mode. However I prefer light mode search. I have dark mode enabled only for system and not for apps. When I disable dark mode completely I get light mode search back but I do not want to do that.Up until now, disabling web search allowed me to have dark mode, but this no longer works.

:)

Arnav Bhate, Apr 16, 2022
  2. Oldhead Win User

Google search constantly reverting to dark mode

Reinstalled Firefox ,reconfigured to suit ,set google again as home page .
    As suggested , > Google home page settings > appearance > toggled between Dark and Light . Saved result !!
    Again initial google search page was light, (easy to read) further searches without closing > back to Home and search results page ends up Dark.
    Much head banging !!!
    Thanks for input guys , im still trying .

Oldhead, Apr 16, 2022
  3. TechyMore Win User
    iTunes Dark Mode: How to Enable and Use it?

macOS Mojave has a dark mode feature that is attracted by many people. So, Windows 10 lovers or users also want to enjoy this feature on their PC or laptop but many people don’t know how to enable dark
    mode in Windows 10. For that, you have to follow the instructions below.

• First of all, you have to search for the “Settings” in the search bar of your PC.
    • Now, when you get the setting window then you have to click on the personalization option.

Disable dark mode in Windows Search 567986b8-ea1e-4851-a1f5-ebe2bb407ddb?upload=true.png

• In the next step, you have to click on the Colors option which you can get on the left side.

Disable dark mode in Windows Search 0ac2117c-7f5e-4dc8-9e5d-3f7f38f8ad80?upload=true.png

• After that, when the colors option will open on your screen then you only have to scroll down and click on the Dark mode.
    For More Steps And Full Way Check Out Below url It 100% Helpful For Community. Thanks Have A Good Day.

Source: https://.com/itunes-dark-mode/

TechyMore, Apr 16, 2022
  4. dalchina Win User

Disable dark mode in Windows Search

dalchina, Apr 16, 2022
Thema:

Disable dark mode in Windows Search

1. Disable dark mode in Windows Search - Similar Threads - Disable dark mode

2. Disable dark mode in Windows Search

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable dark mode in Windows Search: Microsoft recently updated windows 10 search to have a dark mode. However I prefer light mode search. I have dark mode enabled only for system and not for apps. When I disable dark mode completely I get light mode search back but I do not want to do that.Up until now,...
  3. Disable dark mode in Windows Search

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disable dark mode in Windows Search: Microsoft recently updated windows 10 search to have a dark mode. However I prefer light mode search. I have dark mode enabled only for system and not for apps. When I disable dark mode completely I get light mode search back but I do not want to do that.Up until now,...
  4. The search window got dark mode!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The search window got dark mode!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Thunderthenoob110 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/qn5r0y/the_search_window_got_dark_mode/
  5. How to get the dark mode for Windows search?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get the dark mode for Windows search?: Hello, is there a dark theme for the start menu search windows 10? Even though I switch to dark mode, the search menu is in light theme https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-the-dark-mode-for-windows-search/7b941b42-1899-4174-966f-93a5daec27fb
  6. Windows search does not respect dark mode

Windows search does not respect dark mode: Hello. If I <Win+S>, or indeed just <Win> and then start typing, the resulting search window is displayed with a white background and white text. Which would be fine except I have enabled dark mode (Turn on dark mode for apps) so it looks awful and kind of ruins the...
  7. Can't disable Dark Mode

Can't disable Dark Mode: several months ago, I enabled Dark Mode. Then I began to experience problems with certain applications. Please note the attached jpg. Regedit tells me it is disabled. Now, notice that I used photoshop to make this and that its menu bar has blacked out squares. Before I...
  8. Disable Dark Mode For Windows Explorer Only?

Disable Dark Mode For Windows Explorer Only?: Is there anyway to disable dark mode exclusively for the file explorer? I find most of the windows 10 UI unusable in light mode except for the explorer which I find very hard to parse in dark mode. Is there a way to disable dark mode exlusively in the file explorer?...
  9. Windows 10 search results no longer dark in dark mode

Windows 10 search results no longer dark in dark mode: As of the latest update, the search results when looking for something like a file or game or whatever have a white background like in light theme, even though I'm in the dark mode. I've changed my background to a solid color, turned on light mode and then restarted and then...
  10. Disable Chrome Dark Mode?

in Browsers and Email
    Disable Chrome Dark Mode?: This fix no longer works in the latest version of Chrome. Is there another way of showing Chrome in ' normal' mode ? Windows 10 – Disable Google Chrome DARK MODE – takujingi 137758