Windows 10: Disable Daylight Saving settings and its effects

Discus and support Disable Daylight Saving settings and its effects in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I configured my windows 10 time settings using Linux NTP Server with settings (GMT +3). The problem is with daylight saving time settings. if ii... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by nhajji, Apr 1, 2019.

1. nhajji Win User

Disable Daylight Saving settings and its effects

Hi

I configured my windows 10 time settings using Linux NTP Server with settings (GMT +3). The problem is with daylight saving time settings. if ii turn on (adjust for daylight saving automatically) then the time is true.

if i turn it off the time is lagging one hour.

i want the window computer to take the time from the NTP Server AS IS with no interference from daylight saving time settings.

regards.

Najeeb

:)

nhajji, Apr 1, 2019
  2. mebed Win User

How to enable / disable Daylight Saving Time on N95?

I don't see any menu item to enable / disable daylight saving time on N95?

Curently Cairo is set to +3 time zone with daylight saving time on.. I need to set switch daylight saving off to make it +2 timezone.

Please advise.

mebed, Apr 1, 2019
  3. RPickoff Win User
    Daylight Savings Time

My treo 700w does not display the correct time, since the Daylight Savings Time change went into effect. I did download and install the following from Microsoft to try to remedy, and reset the device, as instructed.

http://mobile.microsoft.com/en-us/windowsmobile/updates/dst.aspx

but my calendar still shows appointments off by an hour.

Suggestions???

Robert M.Pickoff, M.D.

RPickoff, Apr 1, 2019
  4. Disable Daylight Saving settings and its effects

daylight saving time option disabled (greyed out)

I have windows 10 on my laptop and I'm trying to set up the date and time stamp. I choose our time zone ((UTC+10 Brisbane) and we have daylight saving time here - however the "adjust for daylight savings time automatically' button is greyed out / disabled.
    This means that I'm 1 hour out in my calendar as time is setting to AEST.

thanks for any help.

gravitas101, Apr 1, 2019
Thema:

Disable Daylight Saving settings and its effects

1. Disable Daylight Saving settings and its effects - Similar Threads - Disable Daylight Saving

2. daylight savings not set, option not available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    daylight savings not set, option not available: My Win11 laptop hasn't updated to daylight savings time. When I go into settings for Date & time...The option to automatically adjust for daylight savings time is entirely missing.The time zone appears to be set correctly to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & CanadaIt will not allow...
  3. daylight savings not set, option not available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    daylight savings not set, option not available: My Win11 laptop hasn't updated to daylight savings time. When I go into settings for Date & time...The option to automatically adjust for daylight savings time is entirely missing.The time zone appears to be set correctly to UTC-08:00 Pacific Time US & CanadaIt will not allow...
  4. daylight saving time settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    daylight saving time settings: What does "Set time automatically" do when it's on, and at the same time "Adjust for daylight saving time" is off?I'm trying to disable the daylight saving time. Should I set both off, or the later is enough?...
  5. daylight saving time settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    daylight saving time settings: What does "Set time automatically" do when it's on, and at the same time "Adjust for daylight saving time" is off?I'm trying to disable the daylight saving time. Should I set both off, or the later is enough?...
  6. Daylight Saving Time?

in Windows 10 Support
    Daylight Saving Time?: Hi, I live in California (Pacific Standard Time; PST). Today (November 1, 2020), Daylight Saving Time ends (move the clocks back 1 hour), yet my computer still hasn't automatically done that. This is the first time, that I can remember, where the computer didn't...
  7. Daylight Savings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Daylight Savings: Windows 10 installed The first day of daylights savings in this time zone, it is 8:08pm. Check the settings as instructed. Why is this not working ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/daylight-savings/ee210a25-d38a-429d-a465-375c1f189978
  8. Daylight Savings Not Working

Daylight Savings Not Working: My computer didn't automatically switch to Daylight Savings Time so i went into Settings -> Date & Time and turned on "Adjust for Daylight Savings Time Automatically" setting. It didn't change it. So I left that page and entered it again only for it to be automatically turned...
  9. Daylight saving UK

in Windows 10 Support
    Daylight saving UK: So I checked my PC earlier and the UK time change of pushing fwd 1 hour took place. I now turn on again and it's reverted an hour back. Anyone run into this bug too? 129928
  10. no effect and option not saved in settings->lockscreen

no effect and option not saved in settings->lockscreen: it looks like this [img] when i change windows spotlight to picture or slideshow nothing happens (i assume there must be preview) when i switch to other "tab" in settings and then return to "lockscreen", setting is reverted to "windows spotlight" how to make it work?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. day light savings and effect on windows

2. disable daylight saving time in win10