Windows 10: disable dpi scaling for all programs in windows 10

Discus and support disable dpi scaling for all programs in windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I just upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 and I am disappointed to see that some of my programs are now blurry. I had encountered this problem... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by win10user, Jul 31, 2015.

1. win10user Win User

disable dpi scaling for all programs in windows 10

Hello, I just upgraded to Windows 10 from 8.1 and I am disappointed to see that some of my programs are now blurry. I had encountered this problem before when I installed Windows 8.1, but somehow I was able to fix it.

I can remove the blurriness from individual programs by manually disabling dpi scaling on each program, but I would like to do this system wide.

When I try to edit the display settings through the control panel, the changes I make result in everything on the screen being too small for me to read. I can't seem to get everything right how it was when I was running Windows 8.1. Can anyone help me?

:)

win10user, Jul 31, 2015

2. Disable display scaling on high DPI settings. globe switch

Hi

Tired of every time I install a new program, especially with adobe programs. I need to change the settings of the screen

- Disable display scaling on high DPI settings

Is there a solution to Disable display scaling on high DPI settings for all applications.

Lasse

LasseSortkjær, Jul 31, 2015
  3. jnerd_0792, Jul 31, 2015
  4. win10user Win User

win10user, Jul 31, 2015
Thema:

1. disable dpi scaling for all programs in windows 10 - Similar Threads - disable dpi scaling

2. Set the DPI scaling of individual programs in Windows? Can this be done?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Set the DPI scaling of individual programs in Windows? Can this be done?: Is it possible to set the DPI/scaling of individual programs in Windows? I want to increase the DPI of one or more program. I am using two 3840X2160 monitors and I want to set them both at 150% scaling (that is what windows 10 is recommending I use) The problem I am running...
  3. Where's the option to Disable DPI Scaling?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where's the option to Disable DPI Scaling?: Recently bought a few games off steam and had some issues with the size of the windows, so after some reading, I found that the way to fix it is to disable dpi scaling. However, after multiple checks of the applications property menus, I have found that there is no such...
  4. unable to Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    unable to Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings: I am experiencing blurry text on a high DPI screen in apps such as MS Word 15. The previous solution was to Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings using the Compatibility Tab in the program's Properties dialogue. However, the Compatibility Tab no longer appears in my...
  5. unable to Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings

in Windows 10 Support
    unable to Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings: I am experiencing blurry text on a high DPI screen in apps such as MS Word 15. The previous solution was to Disable Display Scaling On High DPI Settings using the Compatibility Tab in the program's Properties dialogue. However, the Compatibility Tab no longer appears in my...
  6. disable DPI scaling by default for all apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    disable DPI scaling by default for all apps: I have Windows 10 DPI set to 150% and many apps are blurry. As you know, this is fixed by disabling DPI scaling per app, but I would like to do that for all apps by default. I am already using the "XPE Windows 10 DPI Fix", but this does not fix it for me. I have researched it...
  7. disable DPI scaling by default for all apps

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    disable DPI scaling by default for all apps: I have Windows 10 DPI set to 150% and many apps are blurry. As you know, this is fixed by disabling DPI scaling per app, but I would like to do that for all apps by default. I am already using the "XPE Windows 10 DPI Fix", but this does not fix it for me. I have researched it...
  8. Windows 10 DPI Scaling with Multiple Monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Windows 10 DPI Scaling with Multiple Monitors: I have a Lenovo T450s as my primary machine issued to me at work. It has an Intel Integrated Graphics Card and a 1920 X 1080 screen. I have two additional monitors, a 28 inch 4K Samsung, and a 24 inch 1080p Samsung. I have the following DPI settings. Laptop Monitor - 100%...
  9. Disable dpi scaling for high Dpi for programs doesn't work.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Disable dpi scaling for high Dpi for programs doesn't work.: Hi guys, i really hope that here someone can help me. I'm trying for 2 days to get windows 10 works corrrectly with dpi scaling but nothing. After installation everything is fine but after a while, and some programs installed, something goes wrong. I use rocketdock like dock...
  10. High DPI scaling

in Windows 10 Support
    High DPI scaling: Hey, I bought a 4k screen yesterday and I have this annoying issue with scaling. In 100% I can't see anything, so the solution is windows scaling. The issue is that a lot of programs doesn't work well with this method and makes the app almost unusable. Example:...