Windows 10: Disable Exclusion Mode Windows Audio Driver Setting Windows 10 Enterprise

Discus and support Disable Exclusion Mode Windows Audio Driver Setting Windows 10 Enterprise in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am looking for a potential solution to disable exclusive mode found in the microphone properties in the sound control panel. I know you can go into... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Evansthadude, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Disable Exclusion Mode Windows Audio Driver Setting Windows 10 Enterprise

I am looking for a potential solution to disable exclusive mode found in the microphone properties in the sound control panel. I know you can go into the sound control panel select your audio device > properties > advanced and uncheck the boxes there but I was looking to see if anyone has any suggestions to globally turn this off either with a registry key or a group policy or even a .net script or powershell script. Any recommendations?

:)

Evansthadude, Sep 5, 2019

2. The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

For those who just need to enable Dolby Digital Live 5.1 for your realtek sound card here is complete manual. Works for me in Win 10 Creators update (1703). Easy installation if you do not need these Dolby things just allow DDL 5.1

Here is the post #27
    https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/...by-digital-live-dts-interactive.228612/page-2
    and here is the link for Realtek R2.80 driver doownload (can not be found on Realtek official site)
    MEGA

You also need to enable Test mode before installation of the driver.

Enable Test mode:

Step 1. Open the Windows command promt as "Run as Administrator".

Step 2. Run "bcdedit -set loadoptions DDISABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" (without the "").

Step 3. To finalize the process run "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING ON" (without the "").

Step 4. Reboot and you're done.

To disable it do step 1 and run these commands on step 2 and 3:

Step 2. "bcdedit -set loadoptions ENABLE_INTEGRITY_CHECKS" (without the "")

Step 3. "bcdedit -set TESTSIGNING OFF" (without the "")

Then do step 4 and you're done.

Then you can continue to installation of the driver.

I hope I helped you, if any questions, ask here I'll try to answer you if I'll be able.

dargissimo, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Is DDL only for optical input?

Jayce, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Jayce Win User

Disable Exclusion Mode Windows Audio Driver Setting Windows 10 Enterprise

The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Disable Exclusion Mode Windows Audio Driver Setting Windows 10 Enterprise

1. Disable Exclusion Mode Windows Audio Driver Setting Windows 10 Enterprise - Similar Threads - Disable Exclusion Mode

2. How to disable locking on Windows 10 Enterprise edition in kiosk mode

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    How to disable locking on Windows 10 Enterprise edition in kiosk mode: Hi,I have a system that has Windows 10 Enterprise edition LTSC Build 10.0.17763 installed. We need to setup this system in the kiosk mode with single application running on the system. On power on, we have setup auto logon so that user does not have to enter credentials to...
  3. How to disable locking on Windows 10 Enterprise edition in kiosk mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable locking on Windows 10 Enterprise edition in kiosk mode: Hi,I have a system that has Windows 10 Enterprise edition LTSC Build 10.0.17763 installed. We need to setup this system in the kiosk mode with single application running on the system. On power on, we have setup auto logon so that user does not have to enter credentials to...
  4. How to disable locking on Windows 10 Enterprise edition in kiosk mode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Is there a way to force an app to maintain exclusive audio mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a way to force an app to maintain exclusive audio mode?: I'm using Plex for Windows and it has an option to use exclusive audio mode which I have turned on and it generally works. However, the app has an issue confirmed by the Plex devs which causes it to lose exclusive audio mode between every audio track so if I'm listening to a...
  6. Is there a way to force an app to maintain exclusive audio mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is there a way to force an app to maintain exclusive audio mode?: I'm using Plex for Windows and it has an option to use exclusive audio mode which I have turned on and it generally works. However, the app has an issue confirmed by the Plex devs which causes it to lose exclusive audio mode between every audio track so if I'm listening to a...
  7. Is there a way to force an app to maintain exclusive audio mode?

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Bluetooth Audio Exclusions

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth Audio Exclusions: I recently bought a pair of wireless earbuds (Raycon e25). I've connected them through Bluetooth onto my laptop and they sound great. They also work for communication and calls like on discord. However I've noticed that I can't play audio through two apps at once like I can...
  9. Set up exclusions for Windows Defender

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Set up exclusions for Windows Defender: I don’t want Windows Defender to scan some files in the folders. Please help me to set up the exclusions. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/set-up-exclusions-for-windows-defender/afe82e90-0e47-42c0-a7c5-ad0a4e025a67"
  10. Completely disable Airplane Mode for Windows 10 Enterprise

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Completely disable Airplane Mode for Windows 10 Enterprise: My company has an Enterprise license agreement with Microsoft and I want to be able to disable airplane mode on all of our devices. We get way too many tickets from our users accidentally turning on airplane mode and they don't know how to turn it off. Is there a local group...