Windows 10: Disable Feedback & Diagnostics?

Discus and support Disable Feedback & Diagnostics? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there a Group Policy option (or something easier) that can disable 'Diagnostic and usage data' (in Privacy>Feedback & diagnostics section) as the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by akumajou, Jul 29, 2015.

1. akumajou Win User

Disable Feedback & Diagnostics?

Is there a Group Policy option (or something easier) that can disable 'Diagnostic and usage data' (in Privacy>Feedback & diagnostics section) as the lowest setting from the menu is Basic?

:)

akumajou, Jul 29, 2015
  2. fever2tel Win User

N85 Issues & Feedback

Since I upgraded to the latest version, my N85 wont play music through the headphone or the FM transmitter. Only through its own speakers. When I turn the FM transmitter On it does nothing (stays off). When I plug in my headphone and choose headphones, its
    stops playing.

I would much rather have my old small annoying bugs (restarting every now and then), then the new version that restarts more often, an no music functionality.

N85 is the worst phone you can Buy. DO NOT UPGRADE your software!!! You hope that it will be get better, it has only ever gotten progressvely worse with each new upgrade.

Is there anyway I can go back to the orginal softway version?

I have to spend two hours a day, every day, driving and not listening to my music/ebooks thxns to nokia.

So tired of this expensive piece of rubbish.

fever2tel, Jul 29, 2015
  3. kruxxarn Win User
    N85 Issues & Feedback

Hello !

I'm having a little enoying problem with my N85 in Sweden. When I plug it in to my computer with the USB-cable the little popup "new driver detected" comes forever all the time, in this little popup it says "MTP Device". It won´t stop, I've tried to update
    my PC Suite, update the N85 but it doesn´t work.

How do I get this little enoying thing to stop?

Here´s a picture of the problem:

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/8500/namnlssna.th.jpg

kruxxarn, Jul 29, 2015
  4. macguru Win User

can't believe this too cannot be shut off!

macguru, Jul 29, 2015
  5. akumajou Win User
    Maybe setting 'Feedback frequency' to Never disables that function. If it does, you'd think the 'Diagnostic and usage data' menu should be grayed-out.

akumajou, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Disable Feedback & Diagnostics? - Similar Threads - Disable Feedback Diagnostics

2. Unable to modify Diagnostics & feedback settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Unable to modify Diagnostics & feedback settings: I want to change diagnostics data from required to optional but apparently these settings are managed by my organizations which I don't think I have any....
  3. Diagnostic and Feedback Settings

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Diagnostic and Feedback Settings: My win 10 laptop diagnostic and feedback settings says some of these settings are hidden or managed by my organization. The problem with that is this is my personal laptop. So no organization is controlling or hiding anything. Can someone please help me figure out how I can...
  4. Problem enabling diagnostic and feedback to optional!

Problem enabling diagnostic and feedback to optional!: I am trying to get preview build of windows and in windows insider it is asking to enable optional diagnostic settings. But in diagnostic settings it is set to first option and they are greyed out with above saying "Some settings are managed by your organization". This is a...
  5. diagnostic & feedback

diagnostic & feedback: my device can't share diagnostic data to get additional troubleshooting recommendations ....and i can't enable this option https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diagnostic-feedback/74243244-d2ac-42b6-a84c-25114cd4897e
  6. Diagnostics & Feedback

Diagnostics & Feedback: Hello, I am using Windows 1064-bit version 2004, I cannot enable Diagnostics data, I need an support [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diagnostics-feedback/d4fa4a42-f8ca-40a9-a22c-d3f2b56a51d8
  7. Diagnostics & Feedback

Diagnostics & Feedback: Hello everyone! Why can't I change Basic to Full in Diagnostics & Feedback? I need an support from Microsoft! Windows 10 Home 64-bit version 1909[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/diagnostics-feedback/b1b85742-051b-4ab9-ab84-6510b717efcb
  8. Diagnostics and Feedback

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Diagnostics and Feedback: Time and again my printerHP Desk Jet 3835 is not available from the pc. It looks like it is in sleep mode, but kan not be "awaken". I can solve this by - disconnect the printer, then - shut down pc and printer, then - reboot printer, then - reboot pc, then - install...
  9. Not able to turn on diagnostics and feedback to full

Not able to turn on diagnostics and feedback to full: Hello. I registered with windows insider program but now it is saying to turn on diagnostics and feedback to full. When I arrived on the diagnostics and feedback page, I saw that it was written, 'Some settings are hidden by your organization.' How can this be possible as it...
  10. Diagnostics and Feedback fault.

in Windows 10 Support
    Diagnostics and Feedback fault.: *Doh Hi all. I appear to have a problem in W10 v 1803, with Diagnostics and feedback settings. I noticed that the said named settings were set on "Full", i therefore reticked the "Basic" box instead. To cut to the chase, it reverts back to FULL all the time. What is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. group policy windows 10 disable diagnostics & feedback page

2. windows 10 group policy disable diagnostics and feedback