Windows 10: Disable file sharing in teams

Discus and support Disable file sharing in teams in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi My question is how do i disable file sharing in teams? No upload etc 150019 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by semlan77, Feb 6, 2020.

1. semlan77 Win User

Disable file sharing in teams

Hi
    My question is how do i disable file sharing in teams? No upload etc

:)

semlan77, Feb 6, 2020

2. MSN Sports Team in Favorites but not in My Team Lsit

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

We regret for the inconvenience. I suggest you to provide the feedback and be assured that concerned team will look into the issue. Follow the steps:

• Open www.msn.com .
    • Click on feedback section at the bottom and share the feedback.
    Let us know if you need any other assistance and we'll be glad to help.

Navneet Anand, Feb 6, 2020
  3. Ma. Lau Win User
    New Teams

Hi,

With regard to your concern, you can add a new team on Cortana by following the steps below:

• Click Cortana or the circle icon.
    • Click the Notebook icon, scroll down and click Sports.
    • Click Add a team and start typing the name of a team.
    • Select the results.
    Note: If the the team does not show up in the list you cannot add it to the Notebook. We suggest that you send a feedback using Windows Feedback hub so we can take note of this feature for future updates.

Your reply is most important for us to ensure we assist you accordingly.

Ma. Lau, Feb 6, 2020
  4. Disable file sharing in teams

SHARING FILES WITH WINDOWS 7

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

• Have you made any changes on your PC?
    • Did you perform any Windows update recently?
    • Are you connected to Domain network?

I suggest you to try the below steps and check if that helps.

1. To share files over file explorer refer the following

article
    2. Refer article for
      file sharing
      over a network.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking, Yes or No.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

Disable file sharing in teams

1. Disable file sharing in teams - Similar Threads - Disable file sharing

2. How disable autostart Teams?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How disable autostart Teams?: New PC w/ Windows 11 Pro 22H2. One admin login and one limited user. Only local accounts, but some Microsoft apps are signed in to a consumer live.com account. On each new login, both a New Teams and an old Teams launch. I don't want them to launch. All guidance I've found is...
  3. How disable autostart Teams?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How disable autostart Teams?: New PC w/ Windows 11 Pro 22H2. One admin login and one limited user. Only local accounts, but some Microsoft apps are signed in to a consumer live.com account. On each new login, both a New Teams and an old Teams launch. I don't want them to launch. All guidance I've found is...
  4. Microsoft Team Screen sharing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Team Screen sharing: Hello everyone, Im working with a support team currently and ever since this pandemic, majority of staff are working from home. As im working for a financial company, every month our laptop have to be patch to latest windows update for security reason, and for some reason,...
  5. How to disable Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable Microsoft Teams: I want to prevent Microsoft Teams from starting on my PC during start up? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-microsoft-teams/61dd2754-0d6b-4952-837c-ca1f68b451cc
  6. Disabling Microsoft Teams

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disabling Microsoft Teams: Hi there, The login for Microsoft Teams keeps popping up everytime I start my SP7 although I already uninstalled it. How do I prevent this notification from ever appearing on my screen? My unit also randomly shuts down -- any remedies? Thank you....
  7. Anyone Using "Team Viewer" For File sharing ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Anyone Using "Team Viewer" For File sharing ?: Hello, Read a bit about Team Viewer for file sharing. My son isn't in area, always has questions, and would be great to "share" his desktop and questions, and modify what he is doing directly. He has a W10 pc, and I have a W10 pc also, as well as a Mac. Using either of mine...
  8. Anyone Using "Team Viewer" For File sharing ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Anyone Using "Team Viewer" For File sharing ?: Hello, Read a bit about Team Viewer for file sharing. My son isn't in area, always has questions, and would be great to "share" his desktop and questions, and modify what he is doing directly. He has a W10 pc, and I have a W10 pc also, as well as a Mac. Using either of mine...
  9. Disable sharing

Disable sharing: I got a shared files folder in my users folder. I want to disable sharing completely and get rid of the folder. 128386
  10. Enabling/disabling file sharing with registry file

Enabling/disabling file sharing with registry file: A friend has a file sharing on with their box so they can play their media files on their WDTV. It's worked fine for years with 7 and 10 but in the last half year it seems to be turning off randomly although still on when i go to Advanced Sharing Settings. Is there a way to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. disabling file sharing in ms teams

2. how to disable file sharing in teams