Windows 10: Disable full screen click on title bar

Discus and support Disable full screen click on title bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've disabled window snap with Winaero Tweaker but dbl click on title bar still toggles full screen. How can I kill that? 113556 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tcebob, Jul 6, 2018.

1. tcebob Win User

Disable full screen click on title bar

I've disabled window snap with Winaero Tweaker but dbl click on title bar still toggles full screen. How can I kill that?

:)

tcebob, Jul 6, 2018
  2. DJC
    djc Win User

Title Bar wont change

Understand that default Title Bar in Windows 10 is white, However when I click on themes (which shows various title
    bar/window borders colors (or Shades) my Title Bar stays completely white. Can anyone understand my questions & have any suggestions?

3. djp42 Win User
    Title Bar Colour Change ???

I had the same problem. The themes don't do the trick, but this workaround does.

How To Change Title Bar Color In Windows 10

Just take it step by step.

djp42, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Loraine Mon Win User

Explorer title bar text color too bright grey

To change the title bar colors in Windows 10, you can use the built-in colors by changing the High Contrast Settings without editing the registry.

Here are the steps:

• Click Start, and then click Settings.
    • Click Ease of Access, and then click High contrast.
    • Choose a theme. You can also change the colors for the Text, Hyperlinks, Disabled Text, Selected Text, Button Text and Background on this option.
    • Click Apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Disable full screen click on title bar - Similar Threads - Disable full screen

2. No Task Bar (hovering) preview, no peeking, no full screen is on hovering over and clicking

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Task Bar (hovering) preview, no peeking, no full screen is on hovering over and clicking: When there is no window opened, hovering over taskbar app icons, a preview is shown, but on hovering over preview no full window is opened, and no peeking is done, and also clicking on that small preview, no window opened. And whenever there is a window is opened then...
  3. show color on title bar

show color on title bar: In build 14905 and the latest, 14915, the title bars are black and you can't colorize them. 62261
  4. Title Bar Colours

Title Bar Colours: Hi everyone. After the latest update Microsoft have finally allowed different coloured title bars, however, inactive (out of focus) windows now automatically revert to a white title bar colour. I've been searching everywhere and found no way of changing this. Adjusting the...
  5. Title Bar not centered

Title Bar not centered: Hi All I just upgraded to Windows 10 the other day and I have noticed that all my title bars seem to be left aligned rather then center for the title bar at the top of browsers and explorer and such. I also redid my system before upgrading so unsure if this is a Firefox...
  6. title bar corner

title bar corner: hi i was confused while dragging some bar because before i havent seen this kind of edge corner while dragging any bar. how to get rid of it or disable this edge corner while dragging some folder or anything from you windows 10? thanks [img] [img] 53413
  7. Title bar text gone

Title bar text gone: I recently messed around with theming Windows using uxtheme, but ultimately I was unhappy with the results so I reverted everything back. Since then, however, I have no text in the title bar of any programs. The title bar is bright white on every app, and I tried out a dark...
  8. Disable/remove Do you want to view _ in full screen? Notification bar

in Browsers and Email
    Disable/remove Do you want to view _ in full screen? Notification bar: Does anyone know how to Disable/remove Do you want to view _ in full screen? Notification bar when viewing video in full screen in IE 11 for all websites? 42383
  9. Title Bar wont change

Title Bar wont change: Understand that default Title Bar in Windows 10 is white, However when I click on themes (which shows various title bar/window borders colors (or Shades) my Title Bar stays completely white. Can anyone understand my questions & have any suggestions? 27898
  10. Title bar problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Title bar problem: Hi, not sure this is the right place to post but the Microsfot forum is a mess IMO. This morning I've just "upgraded" to Windows 10 Insider Preview (Build 10074), the installation went fine, and installing new gfx drivers was fine until just after the install process....