Windows 10: Disable full screen click on title bar

Discus and support Disable full screen click on title bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've disabled window snap with Winaero Tweaker but dbl click on title bar still toggles full screen. How can I kill that? 113556 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tcebob, Jul 6, 2018.

1. tcebob Win User

Disable full screen click on title bar

I've disabled window snap with Winaero Tweaker but dbl click on title bar still toggles full screen. How can I kill that?

:)

tcebob, Jul 6, 2018
  2. DJC
    djc Win User

Title Bar wont change

Understand that default Title Bar in Windows 10 is white, However when I click on themes (which shows various title
    bar/window borders colors (or Shades) my Title Bar stays completely white. Can anyone understand my questions & have any suggestions?

3. djp42 Win User
    Title Bar Colour Change ???

I had the same problem. The themes don't do the trick, but this workaround does.

How To Change Title Bar Color In Windows 10

Just take it step by step.

djp42, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Disable full screen click on title bar

Explorer title bar text color too bright grey

To change the title bar colors in Windows 10, you can use the built-in colors by changing the High Contrast Settings without editing the registry.

Here are the steps:

• Click Start, and then click Settings.
    • Click Ease of Access, and then click High contrast.
    • Choose a theme. You can also change the colors for the Text, Hyperlinks, Disabled Text, Selected Text, Button Text and Background on this option.
    • Click Apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

Disable full screen click on title bar

1. Disable full screen click on title bar - Similar Threads - Disable full screen

2. move the title bar to out of the screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    move the title bar to out of the screen: i want to move a window metatrader to out of the screen so that title bar is not seen. like fullscreen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-the-title-bar-to-out-of-the-screen/9162d415-3992-4f51-bc70-55578db19fb0
  3. move the title bar to out of the screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    move the title bar to out of the screen: i want to move a window metatrader to out of the screen so that title bar is not seen. like fullscreen mode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/move-the-title-bar-to-out-of-the-screen/9162d415-3992-4f51-bc70-55578db19fb0
  4. move the title bar to out of the screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Windows Explorer will not display the full path in the title bar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Explorer will not display the full path in the title bar: In Windows Explorer, when I choose Downloads from the left column, I want this to appear in the title bar:C:\Users\MyUser\DownloadsWhat I currently see is either just the word Downloads or the phrase "My PC > Downloads"It does not work to check the box in View Options that...
  6. Windows Explorer will not display the full path in the title bar

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer will not display the full path in the title bar: In Windows Explorer, when I choose Downloads from the left column, I want this to appear in the title bar:C:\Users\MyUser\DownloadsWhat I currently see is either just the word Downloads or the phrase "My PC > Downloads"It does not work to check the box in View Options that...
  7. Windows Explorer will not display the full path in the title bar

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Taskbar folder name explorer title bar full path

Taskbar folder name explorer title bar full path: Hello, I'm looking for a way to display in Taskbar folder name (it can be with elide if there is a space for that in front, actually preferred that) and at the same time full path in Windows Explorer. Currently closes to what I want is this: What I want is: There are two...
  9. Allow UWP apps to disable task bar and title bar popups when in full-screen mode.

Allow UWP apps to disable task bar and title bar popups when in full-screen mode.: Hi, This probably requires a combination solution from both Windows and the WinRT team. I posted elsewhere, but it was closed ... https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/idea/676759/allow-uwp-apps-to-lock-task-bar-and-title-bar-popu.html The issue with app & desktop...
  10. Title Bar Hidden

Title Bar Hidden: Windows 10 -- something strange happened to my home/start screen. I was able to restore app icons, start menu, etc. But now, when I open any program or app, the title bar is hidden. If I move the mouse all the way to the top of the screen, I can get the "red X" for closing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows click on title bar goes full screen

2. windows fullscreen disable titlebar