Disable full screen click on title bar

Discus and support Disable full screen click on title bar in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've disabled window snap with Winaero Tweaker but dbl click on title bar still toggles full screen. How can I kill that? 113556 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by tcebob, Jul 6, 2018.

1. tcebob Win User

I've disabled window snap with Winaero Tweaker but dbl click on title bar still toggles full screen. How can I kill that?

:)

tcebob, Jul 6, 2018
  2. DJC
    djc Win User

Title Bar wont change

Understand that default Title Bar in Windows 10 is white, However when I click on themes (which shows various title
    bar/window borders colors (or Shades) my Title Bar stays completely white. Can anyone understand my questions & have any suggestions?

3. djp42 Win User
    Title Bar Colour Change ???

I had the same problem. The themes don't do the trick, but this workaround does.

How To Change Title Bar Color In Windows 10

Just take it step by step.

djp42, Jul 6, 2018
  4. Loraine Mon Win User

Explorer title bar text color too bright grey

To change the title bar colors in Windows 10, you can use the built-in colors by changing the High Contrast Settings without editing the registry.

Here are the steps:

• Click Start, and then click Settings.
    • Click Ease of Access, and then click High contrast.
    • Choose a theme. You can also change the colors for the Text, Hyperlinks, Disabled Text, Selected Text, Button Text and Background on this option.
    • Click Apply.

Let us know how it goes.

Loraine Mon, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

1. Disable full screen click on title bar - Similar Threads - Disable full screen

2. Windows disabled my 4 digit code to access my laptop

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows disabled my 4 digit code to access my laptop: Turned my Laptop on, the screen showed a msg that I am no longer able to use my 4 digit code to access my Laptop, it required me to sign in to my Microsoft account. I do not wish to do that each time, I would like to continue using my 4 digit code. Kindly help with a...
  3. Since a recent Windows Update, my personal PC "Night Light Settings" was disabled.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Since a recent Windows Update, my personal PC "Night Light Settings" was disabled.: I need the night light. Screen is too white and cold for me. I don't know why my personal PC w/ administrator permission, settings got disabled. I doubt this is side-effect of recent updates. Please advise. Thanks, Elaine...
  4. Realtek recordings disabled after 1803 Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Realtek recordings disabled after 1803 Update: My recordings using Audacity and Cool Record Pro have been disabled after the 1803 update. I reinstalled the Realtek 2.81 drivers, which worked fine with 1703, but no joy. Next, I installed the newest Realtek 2.82 drivers, but the same failure symptoms. Neither application...
  5. Wi-Fi Adapter keeps disabling itself.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wi-Fi Adapter keeps disabling itself.: My Wi-Fi adapter kept disabling itself and now I can't enable it again, for the past few month or more when my internet connect fails I kept disabling and enabling it and now it's disabling itself. I've tried to troubleshoot it myself but all I can come up with is to restart...
  6. cant disable hyper v on windows 10

cant disable hyper v on windows 10: so I'm trying to use blue stacks android emulator and it keeps saying I need to disable hyper v before I can use it which seems to have appeared after the latest windows insider build and I've tried disabling it in windows features which hyper v isn't listed there, I've tried...
  7. Disable windows being resized if a full-screen application starts with lower resolution...

Disable windows being resized if a full-screen application starts with lower resolution...: When using a 4K monitor (and a 1920x1080 besides it, but that most likely doesn't matter), and you start a Game for instance that runs in 1920x1080, that will force any window open in the desktop environment to be resized to 1920x1080 (and often moved to a new location)....
  8. Tweak to disable minimising full screen apps when USB is unplugged

Tweak to disable minimising full screen apps when USB is unplugged: Hello, I was wondering is there's a tweak/setting to disable full screen applications from minimising when a USB device is unplugged. For example, when my phone is plugged in and charging, sometimes it will randomly disconnect, which results in my game being minimised....
  9. Disable/remove Do you want to view _ in full screen? Notification bar

in Browsers and Email
    Disable/remove Do you want to view _ in full screen? Notification bar: Does anyone know how to Disable/remove Do you want to view _ in full screen? Notification bar when viewing video in full screen in IE 11 for all websites? 42383
  10. Disable full row select

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable full row select: Does anyone know how to disable full Row select in windows 10 creators update? I was able to do it before, but can’t figure it out in the creators update. 95905