Windows 10: Disable Full-Screen Optimization PERMANENTLY for EVERYTHING in Windows 10 (Nov. 2018)

Discus and support Disable Full-Screen Optimization PERMANENTLY for EVERYTHING in Windows 10 (Nov. 2018) in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Like the title says... I want to disable this crap as it does absolutely nothing favorable. It ruins gaming, it ruins my sound programs, it ruins my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Islamisgarbagetrash, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Disable Full-Screen Optimization PERMANENTLY for EVERYTHING in Windows 10 (Nov. 2018)

Like the title says... I want to disable this crap as it does absolutely nothing favorable. It ruins gaming, it ruins my sound programs, it ruins my video editing programs. I would like to know what genius decided this **** was a good idea so I could slap him a few times for putting it into Windows 10. You used to be able to disable it via advanced graphics settings, but now that option is gone. I already have all gamebar bloatware **** turned off and disabled completely.

...and no... don't you dare say "just go into compatibility settings for each program you use" because that is an ignorant ****repsonse that is NOT a solution nor what I am trying to do. I WANT TO DISABLE FULL-SCREEN OPTIMIZATIONS FOR THE ENTIRE OS PERMANENTLY. I swear if I get a response from some Indian guy telling me to do some outdated/irrelevant ****, I will go postal.

:)

Islamisgarbagetrash, Nov 28, 2018

2. Disable optimal resolution check and notice

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to disable the Optimal Resolution Notification:

• Right click on the on the empty area on the Desktop.
    • Select Graphics options > Balloon Notification >
      Optimal Resolution Notification > Disable.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Disable Full-Screen Optimization PERMANENTLY for EVERYTHING in Windows 10 (Nov. 2018)

how do I disable on screen keyboard in windows 10 ?

This does NOT work as there is no option to disable the virtual keyboard in Ease of Access

Windows 10 Pro

Build no: 10586.1007

Ver: 1511

This **** VIRTUAL KEYBOARD is a major pain in the ass!

Is there a registry edit that can kill it, PERMANENTLY

Thank You (I hope)

DavidSheedy, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Disable Full-Screen Optimization PERMANENTLY for EVERYTHING in Windows 10 (Nov. 2018)

1. Disable Full-Screen Optimization PERMANENTLY for EVERYTHING in Windows 10 (Nov. 2018) - Similar Threads - Disable Full Screen

2. How to permanently disable delivery optimization?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanently disable delivery optimization?: Currently I am struggling with delivery optimisation using up my bandwith. As well as Background intelegence trasfer service.To prevent delivery optimisation from running I have been doing this....1. Open Registry Editor.2. Go to...
  3. How to permanently disable delivery optimization?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to permanently disable delivery optimization?: Currently I am struggling with delivery optimisation using up my bandwith. As well as Background intelegence trasfer service.To prevent delivery optimisation from running I have been doing this....1. Open Registry Editor.2. Go to...
  4. Cant disable full screen optimizations

Cant disable full screen optimizations: Hey. So, ive saw on a lot of videos disabling full screen optimizations can give more performance in certain games. It used to work for me going to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore in regedit and setting "GameDVR_FSEBehaviorMode" to 2. Now, for some reason, even after...
  5. Cant disable full screen optimizations

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant disable full screen optimizations: Hey. So, ive saw on a lot of videos disabling full screen optimizations can give more performance in certain games. It used to work for me going to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStore in regedit and setting "GameDVR_FSEBehaviorMode" to 2. Now, for some reason, even after...
  6. Disable fullscreen optimizations for everything?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable fullscreen optimizations for everything?: Is it possible to completely disable fullscreen optimizations with one setting instead of clicking on every game executable I have? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-fullscreen-optimizations-for-everything/327ae85a-2f73-40ba-be63-7e57e0d486ff
  7. Disable fullscreen optimizations for everything?

Disable fullscreen optimizations for everything?: Is it possible to completely disable fullscreen optimizations with one setting instead of clicking on every game executable I have? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/disable-fullscreen-optimizations-for-everything/327ae85a-2f73-40ba-be63-7e57e0d486ff
  8. Unable to disable full screen optimizations universally

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to disable full screen optimizations universally: I cannot disable full screen optimizations for all games even in the registry editor. The checkbox is gone from the graphics settings menu as well. I do not want to go in and disable it manually for every game I have installed and even then I can't disable it using that...
  9. DISABLE FULL SCREEN OPTIMIZATION GLOBALLY!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DISABLE FULL SCREEN OPTIMIZATION GLOBALLY!: This is a very sore subject for me and I am sick and tired of these copy/paste answers from people who don't even know what they're talking about. There is no "if's and's or but's" about it. "Windows Fullscreen Optimizations" is terrible broken feature that nobody wants....
  10. How to enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 10: [ATTACH] Full-Screen Optimizations is a feature on Windows 10 devices that help them function better. It is enabled by default for applications like video players and games. When this feature is enabled, the gaming or video playback experience is enhanced by [...] This post...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. optimal resolution notification ruins gaming

2. Windows disable full screen optimization useless

3. disable fullscreen optimizations globally

4. how to disable everything while in fullscreen,
  5. how to disable recommended resolution popup,
  6. how do i disable windows from telling me about optimal resolution,
  7. disable fullscreen optimizations for everything,
  8. how to permanentyl disapble desktop optimizations,
  9. how to permanently disable desktop optimizations,
  10. disable full screen optimization windows 10 keeps enabling,
  11. disable fullscreen optimization on everything,