Windows 10: Disable Game Optimization Windows 11

Discus and support Disable Game Optimization Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I cannot tell you how much Game Optimization in Windows 11 annoys the living **** out of me. Whenever I launch a game on my PC, at the left corner a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Viking 2481, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Disable Game Optimization Windows 11

I cannot tell you how much Game Optimization in Windows 11 annoys the living **** out of me. Whenever I launch a game on my PC, at the left corner a little meter appears to say that it is optimizing Windows and all Apps to run my games better. On Windows 10 I never needed this and I was fine without it. However, when Windows 11 does this, it absolutely KILLS all background process. When I alt tab out of my games or open a new window of some sort, it can barely open. Just opening Edge and takes two minutes, and then when I type, there is a 5 second delay. When I get invites to Xbox parties I'm

:)

Viking 2481, Dec 3, 2021

2. Disable optimal resolution check and notice

Hi,

Thank you for being a part of Windows 10.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and we are happy to help you.

I suggest you to follow the below steps to disable the Optimal Resolution Notification:

• Right click on the on the empty area on the Desktop.
    • Select Graphics options > Balloon Notification >
      Optimal Resolution Notification > Disable.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Harshavardhan Rathod, Dec 3, 2021
  3. Disk optimization scheduling in Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• In search select Defragment and optimize drives

• Click on change settings

• In optimization schedule

• In frequency select the options accordingly.
    Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Thank you.

`

Divya Murugan, Dec 3, 2021
  4. Disable Game Optimization Windows 11

How to disable the 'optimal resolution notification' in win 10

Hello,

To fix this issue, first try to disable optimal resolution with these steps:

• Right click on the on the empty area on the Desktop.
    • Select Graphics options > Balloon Notification > Optimal Resolution Notification > Disable.

Referenced from https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...d-notice/c1a88b4b-9b45-47c8-a5cf-486d2062f90e.

If issue still persists, try setting your display resolution to Recommended level:

[How To] Change Screen Resolution In Windows 10

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, Dec 3, 2021
Thema:

Disable Game Optimization Windows 11

1. Disable Game Optimization Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Disable Game Optimization

2. enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 11 REGEDIT ALL GAMES / Aplication

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 11 REGEDIT ALL GAMES / Aplication: Hey community,is this accurate for my qustion?Once Registry Editor opens, navigate to the following key location-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStoreNow right click on Explorer. Select New > DWORD 32-bit Value.Name the newly created DWORD to GameDVR_DSEBehavior and hit...
  3. enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 11 REGEDIT ALL GAMES / Aplication

in Windows 10 Gaming
    enable or disable Full-screen optimizations on Windows 11 REGEDIT ALL GAMES / Aplication: Hey community,is this accurate for my qustion?Once Registry Editor opens, navigate to the following key location-HKEY_CURRENT_USER\System\GameConfigStoreNow right click on Explorer. Select New > DWORD 32-bit Value.Name the newly created DWORD to GameDVR_DSEBehavior and hit...
  4. 7 Settings to Optimize for Gaming Performance on Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    7 Settings to Optimize for Gaming Performance on Windows 11: Gamers are always looking to get the best performance from their computers - be it the latest drivers or swanky gadgets. Similarly, Windows 11 has also got people excited about gaming because of new features to enhance your gaming experience. Here are a few twitches you can...
  5. How to enable Optimizations for windowed games in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable Optimizations for windowed games in Windows 11: [ATTACH]If you want to enable or disable Optimizations for windowed games in Windows 11, here is how you can do that. Microsoft recently included this option so that users can get better performance from a windows game. Whether a minimalist or high-end game, you can turn on...
  6. Disable Game Optimization Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Game Optimization Windows 11: I cannot tell you how much Game Optimization in Windows 11 annoys the living **** out of me. Whenever I launch a game on my PC, at the left corner a little meter appears to say that it is optimizing Windows and all Apps to run my games better. On Windows 10 I never needed...
  7. Disable fullscreen optimizations

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Disable fullscreen optimizations: Hello, I just have a quick question about the option for "disable fullscreen optimizations." To get there, I right click a .exe app or a game and click compatibility. The problem is whenever I do check this option, alt tabbing takes significantly longer when enabling this...
  8. windows 10 optimization for gaming??

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 optimization for gaming??: hello I just spend 2 days looking for a good optimization for gaming guide for windows 10 but I can't find anything can actually notable increase my gaming performance any good suggestions? here is my PC specs Motherboard: Asus TUF SABERTOOTH 990FX R3.0 CPU: FX 8350...
  9. optimization for gaming

in Windows 10 Gaming
    optimization for gaming: How about a stripped down OS streamline for gaming or a startup setting for such a configuration? I just don't need a ton of excess services and media support to play a game, it just bogs me down.... I usually just wind up killing unwanted processes but this sometimes has...
  10. Disable Delivery Optimization

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Delivery Optimization: Is there a way to permanently disable Delivery Optimization? HP Pavilion 570-p076na Desktop PC: Windows 10 Home 64-bit. In Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Advanced options > Delivery Optimization: “Allow downloads from other PCs” is turned Off. With...