Windows 10: Disable Get Even More Out of Windows

Discus and support Disable Get Even More Out of Windows in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I'm having a problem with this screen appearing on my computers. I want it, and anything related to halting startup disabled. [ATTACH] What... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by X7Z-cOSUBf0Rpt09pJqg'tDZX, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Disable Get Even More Out of Windows

Hello, I'm having a problem with this screen appearing on my computers. I want it, and anything related to halting startup disabled.

Disable Get Even More Out of Windows f92e7b36-55a3-4928-915a-176e07382a29?upload=true.png

What I've tried so far is setting the registry key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\UserProfileEngagement\ScoobeSystemSettingEnabled to 0, as that was the advice I got online. Didn't work.

I've also tried unchecking the "Show me the Windows welcome experience after updates and occassionally when I sign in to highlight what's new and suggested" option in Settings->System->Notifications as that was supposed to help too. Didn't work.

What do I need to do to get Microsoft to stop bothering me? Preferably something with a CLI so I can automate it.

:)

X7Z-cOSUBf0Rpt09pJqg'tDZX, Mar 25, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 25, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Mar 25, 2020
  4. Yaqub K Win User

Disable Get Even More Out of Windows

Disabling Synaptic touchpad in Windows 10, and why it won't stay disabled. For a left handed person, it is disruptive.

Hi,

If you wish to disable your touchpad, I suggest you to follow the steps mentioned below.

• Press Windows Key +X.
    • Select Device manager.
    • Expand Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on Synaptic touchpad driver and select Disable.
    • Click OK to confirm and check with the issue.

Please reply us with the status to assist you further.

Yaqub K, Mar 25, 2020
Thema:

Disable Get Even More Out of Windows

1. Disable Get Even More Out of Windows - Similar Threads - Disable More

2. Is settings sync disabled or not? (More info in comments)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Is settings sync disabled or not? (More info in comments): [ATTACH] submitted by /u/sentientredstripe [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fcp543/is_settings_sync_disabled_or_not_more_info_in/
  3. Windows 10 mail focused inbox wont disable any more

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 mail focused inbox wont disable any more: Some how focused inbox became enabled. probably by removing and re-adding accounts. Using the standard procedure in settings for disabling focus now does nothing. I have removed and reinstalled the MAIL CALENDAR app to no avail. Any thoughts please....
  4. How to disable Updates, Telemetry and more?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to disable Updates, Telemetry and more?: Hi, im tired of windows downloading stuff in the background every 10 mins. How do i disable Updates and any kind of information windows can download in the background? I have a 200kb/s connection and very limited, already set to metered connection but windows doesn't seem...
  5. How to disable notification "Help Storage Sense clean more"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to disable notification "Help Storage Sense clean more": My OneDrive folder is set to "Always keep on this device". Several times a day I am getting this notification: "Help Storage Sense clean more. Enable the removal of unused local cloud-backed content from your device." No, I don't want to do that. I want my content to always...
  6. How to disable Get even more out of Windows prompt in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable Get even more out of Windows prompt in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Microsoft wants to make sure anybody using Windows 10 knows that there are a lot more you can get from Windows. It can be in the form of services, extra features, and so on. To get that done, Windows 10 [...] This post How to disable Get even more out of...
  7. How to disable "Get even more out of Windows" on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to disable "Get even more out of Windows" on Windows 10: Windows 10 may display a "Get even more out of Windows" prompt occasionally that displays additional services that users may set up. The prompt may be displayed on the first start of the device, after the installation of a feature update, or at random provided that it has not...
  8. Disabling 'Can child have more screen time?' messages

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Disabling 'Can child have more screen time?' messages: I have time restrictions set up for my kids, and of course they keep playing until Windows kicks them out. What happens though is that I get a notification (and email) that they would like to have more time. They didn't do anything to request it-- it's automatic and from...
  9. Windows update more actions buttons are disabled

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows update more actions buttons are disabled: Hello, I am trying to disable the windows update from services but the start, stop, pause & resume buttons are grayed out (disabled). not able to stop windows services. how can i solve this issue?[ATTACH]...
  10. How to make Win10 Pro act more like Enterprise when disabling UAC?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    How to make Win10 Pro act more like Enterprise when disabling UAC?: Windows 7 Pro & Enterprise were very closely related, however, with Windows 10 Microsoft are clearly separating the two and suspect Home & Pro may merger at some point. Disabling UAC in Windows Pro used to run applications like Command Prompt as an elevated user...