Windows 10: Disable Hardware Windows Button on Nuvision Tablet

Discus and support Disable Hardware Windows Button on Nuvision Tablet in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, 2 years ago I bought a Nuvision TM800W560L tablet at the Microsoft store for 50 bucks. It was a great deal, full Windows 10 tablet for next to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Clock404, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Clock404 Win User

Disable Hardware Windows Button on Nuvision Tablet

Hello,

2 years ago I bought a Nuvision TM800W560L tablet at the Microsoft store for 50 bucks. It was a great deal, full Windows 10 tablet for next to nothing! It has a physical Windows button, however I would like to disable this button as I accidentally press it when I am holding the tablet sideways.

• I have tried enabling filter keys to no avail.
    • I have tried disabling every single one of the drivers below with the exception of the GPIO Buttons driver and I2C HID Device to no avail (they can only be uninstalled not disabled).
    • I tried uninstalling the GPIO Button driver since it can't be disabled. When I uninstalled GPIO Button this had no effect, not even a temporary one.
    • I tried uninstalling I2C Device which DID work HOWEVER the touchscreen also stopped working so it was not the right solution.
    • I tried to use the program winkill and this also did not work.
    • I even went as far as to try this regedit listed under "Solution #1" of this site https://windowsreport.com/disable-windows-key/.

I am sure there is a way this button can be disabled but I have yet to figure it out. Please give me any suggestions you might have.

Disable Hardware Windows Button on Nuvision Tablet a3f1f1e4-c214-4856-94e8-e6487f40c26c?upload=true.png

:)

Clock404, Jul 5, 2019
  2. Suman_B Win User

nuvision tablet mode.

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issue with Nuvision tablet,
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, we would need some information.

1. What is the version and
      build of you operating system? In the Search
      box, type winver to get this info.
    2. What is the Make and the model of the Device?
    3. Are you aware of any changes made on computer before this issue occurred?
    4. Is this issue intermittent?

Usually we see this issue if there are issues with the input device drivers or if there are any issues with the hardware itself.

I would suggest you to install the latest drivers from the
    Nuvision Website
    and check.

Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Jul 5, 2019
  3. Alden Rey Win User
    Keyboard on Nuvision tablet

Hi Tim,

The concern you have encountered may be due to a corrupted file or a misconfigured setting. In this case, we suggest you run the hardware troubleshooter to check scan the device check and repair the concern. To do this, simply follow the steps provided by
    SujataMoktan on this
    link

You can also try turning on the tablet mode on Windows 10 to see if it helps.

If you require any further information, feel free to let us know.

Regards.

Alden Rey, Jul 5, 2019
  4. TimTK Win User

Keyboard on Nuvision tablet

Thanks, Alden. I couldn't try the hardware troubleshooter. I couldn't enter anything in search bar. But I did change to tablet mode and that seemed to do the trick. I'm getting the keyboard now when I need it.

Thanks again for the feedback.

T

TimTK, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Disable Hardware Windows Button on Nuvision Tablet - Similar Threads - Disable Hardware Button

2. Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell: Hi there2 out of my kids 3 Nuvision tablets are stuck in the Shell screen and resetting with power and volume minus is not working. Here is what it says in the screen:EFI Shell version 2.31 5.8Current running mode 1.1.2 blk0 :BlockDevice - Alias null PciRoot...
  3. Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nuvision Tablet Stuck in Shell: Hi there2 out of my kids 3 Nuvision tablets are stuck in the Shell screen and resetting with power and volume minus is not working. Here is what it says in the screen:EFI Shell version 2.31 5.8Current running mode 1.1.2 blk0 :BlockDevice - Alias null PciRoot...
  4. Nuvision tablet windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nuvision tablet windows: I tried to reset my nuvision windows laptop and I'm now getting a msg that says this so how do I get past it I've tried to reboot https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nuvision-tablet-windows/ecb9bae6-ca69-4cac-ab43-bdacc4c63d4e
  5. NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet: hey everyone,I have a big problem with my windows tablet and I can do anything with it. I think I should reinstall my windows using the media creation tool. but unfortunately, I can't bring the boot option when starting my tablet. I tried pressing F9, F7 but still no luck....
  6. NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    NuVision Windows 10 Signature Edition Tablet: Hey everyone,I have a windows NuVision 8-inch Full HD Windows 10 Signature EditionTablet. I can’t use the touch screen of my tablet so I used a OCG cable to attach a physical keyboard to sign in/enter my login info. I was wondering if anyone could help me fix the screen...
  7. How to enable or disable hardware buttons in Windows 10 Tablet PC

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable hardware buttons in Windows 10 Tablet PC: [ATTACH]If you want to disable all the hardware buttons on your Windows 10 tablet […] This article How to enable or disable hardware buttons in Windows 10 Tablet PC first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. nuvision tablet OS build is corupted

in Windows 10 Customization
    nuvision tablet OS build is corupted: hi i have a nuvision tablet model no TM800w560L had a problem i cannot connect to internet no access to my computerand file explorer plus sound is not working also the tablet is bought from online store they said the reset it but the seller told me that he reset the...
  9. nuvision tablet mode.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    nuvision tablet mode.: my touchpad, only works on he left side, and on the right side I need the mouse; it's like a split screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nuvision-tablet-mode/46ece825-93d4-446a-a18b-e7c79edc07f8
  10. Nuvision Tablet TM800W560L error 00xc000185

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Nuvision Tablet TM800W560L error 00xc000185: My windows tablet keeps giving me this error, and I am trying to understand how to fix it. I downloaded some stuff to boot to it, I hit the power, and volume down button, but nothing seems to work, any help is greatly appreciated?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to reset nuvision tablet

2. windows 10 nuvision duo tm101w625l reboot

3. how secure i my nuvision duo