Windows 10: Disable HID-Compliant Touchscreen Not Working

Discus and support Disable HID-Compliant Touchscreen Not Working in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I would like to disable the touch screen for my Surface Laptop 3, but when I follow the instructions to disable it Device manager --> Human interface... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ZacSpalding, Mar 16, 2021.

1. Disable HID-Compliant Touchscreen Not Working

I would like to disable the touch screen for my Surface Laptop 3, but when I follow the instructions to disable it Device manager --> Human interface devices --> Disable HID-Compliant Touchscreen, the touchscreen is still enabled and functioning. I have also looked for other Touch Screen devices within the device manager and have not found any additional ones to disable. I have not been able to find other ways to disable it online either. Any help would be appreciated.

:)

ZacSpalding, Mar 16, 2021

2. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

Unfortunately , for the last several months all the suggestions listed I have tried. The realization is that the hid compliant touchscreen is not there anymore under the human interface devices or any where else. Which means there should be a driver
    for firmware that actually downloads to someone's computer to get the touchscreen back. which is what is needed you. I followed the directions and the hid compliant touchscreen disappeared. My question is if there is software, firmware, driver or what
    ever that can be directly sent to download to my computer to get hid compliant touchscreen back to the device manager.

LorraineLang, Mar 16, 2021
  3. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

hid compliant touchscreen driver or firmware needed to be downloaded for touch screen to work again. please advise

LorraineLang, Mar 16, 2021
  4. Disable HID-Compliant Touchscreen Not Working

HID-Compliant Touchscreen

Hello, I recently replaced the hard drive to my hp pavilion 11 x360 since the other one was failing. Whenever I reinstalled Windows 10 the touchscreen will not work. The HID-Compliant touchscreen is missing, but the touchscreen will work whenever I go
    into my computer's BIOS. Whenever I check the touch pen it says that the screen is not touchscreen, it is like Windows does not detect that my computer has a touchscreen. Any help would be appreciated.

Jimmy Ertter, Mar 16, 2021
Thema:

Disable HID-Compliant Touchscreen Not Working

1. Disable HID-Compliant Touchscreen Not Working - Similar Threads - Disable HID Compliant

2. HID-compliant touchscreen greyed out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HID-compliant touchscreen greyed out: HP Elitebook touchscreen stopped workingok so a couple of hours ago i was just using my computer drawing on an app using the touchscreen and all of a sudden it stopped working. i have been following steps to try and sort this for a while, for a bit i couldnt find the driver...
  3. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  4. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing: Hi,Please help me my Touchscreen driver are missing.But when i search in C:\Windows\System32\drivers , I found "Touchscreen.sys" but why there's no HID Touchscreen drivers?I've been tried so hard to fix this problem but this make me frustrated.Please help me if you could it...
  5. HID Compliant Touchscreen driver are missing

6. HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing

HID Compliant Touchscreen Driver Missing: Hello, I Have an ACER Spin 3 SP314-53N-77AJ. It seems like I am missing my HID Compliant Touchscreen driver is missing from device manager even when showing hidden devices. My HID Compliant Pen driver is also greyed out under the hidden devices. I have tried Windows Update...
  7. HID-Compliant Touchscreen

HID-Compliant Touchscreen: Hello, I recently replaced the hard drive to my hp pavilion 11 x360 since the other one was failing. Whenever I reinstalled Windows 10 the touchscreen will not work. The HID-Compliant touchscreen is missing, but the touchscreen will work whenever I go into my computer's BIOS....
  8. driver for hid touchscreen compliant

driver for hid touchscreen compliant: hid compliant touchscreen driver or firmware needed to be downloaded for touch screen to work again. please advise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-hid-touchscreen-compliant/ae1ea0ae-ccf6-4a08-babe-ad6cf552cf12
  9. windows10 with touchscreen software HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREEN DRIVERS

windows10 with touchscreen software HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREEN DRIVERS: where the hell are the HID COMPLIANT TOUCHSCREEN DRIVERS AS MICROSOFT LAKE OF HELP RUBBISH SERVICE NO WONDER THAT LARGE FINE IMICROSOFT DESERVES IT AND MORE...
  10. HID Compliant Touchscreen not showing up

HID Compliant Touchscreen not showing up: Hi, so probably a month ago I noticed that the touchscreen on my Lenovo laptop (with windows 10) didn't work. I immediately went into my device manager and into Human Interface Devices. I noticed that everything was there except my HID Compliant Touchscreen. I'm not sure what...