Windows 10: Disable Lenovo BIOS update

Discus and support Disable Lenovo BIOS update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; How do I disable this pop up window? 181922 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Nobunaga, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Nobunaga Win User

Disable Lenovo BIOS update

How do I disable this pop up window?

:)

Nobunaga, Jul 3, 2021

2. Disable Lenovo BIOS update

Go in lenovo vantage settings and disable the updates.
    Then if you want go in lenovo site find your system and update your bios manually.

Disable Lenovo BIOS update [​IMG]

boombastik, Jul 3, 2021
  3. Nobunaga Win User

How do I disable this pop up window?

Disable Lenovo BIOS update [​IMG]

Nobunaga, Jul 3, 2021
  4. Try3 Win User

That popup is generated by a Lenovo uutility and not by Windows.

To find out how to stop it appearing, search/ask Lenovo support & any user forum that they have.

Denis

Welcome to TenForums.
    It's really worth making time to browse through the Tutorial index - there's a shortcut to it at the top of every page.- At the foot of the Tutorial index is a shortcut to download it as a spreadsheet.
    - I download a new copy each month so I can benefit from Excel's filtering capabilities when I search for topics of interest.- Tutorials are also listed by category at Tutorials - there's also a shortcut to that at the top of every page.
    - Both tutorial pages are searchable.
    - You can also search for TenForumsTutorials in many general search engines, such as Google, by adding site:tenforums.com/tutorials after your search term. For example,
    taskbar toolbars site:tenforums.com/tutorials

- And note that you can also search TenForums threads [rather than just searching tutorials] in many general search engines, such as Google, by adding site:tenforums.com after your search term. For example,
    Search for drivers by HardwareID site:tenforums.com
    [This is what the search box in the top-right corner of TenForums webpages does automatically]

Try3, Jul 3, 2021
Thema:

1. Disable Lenovo BIOS update - Similar Threads - Disable Lenovo BIOS

2. Lenovo BIOS update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo BIOS update: Today I had a BIOS update and it started updating. On the flash screen after restart I accidentally hit my laptop power button while cleaning and now it won't turn on. All the power indicators are there but the actual screen isn't on. The lights on the caps lock and the...
  3. Lenovo BIOS update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo BIOS update: Today I had a BIOS update and it started updating. On the flash screen after restart I accidentally hit my laptop power button while cleaning and now it won't turn on. All the power indicators are there but the actual screen isn't on. The lights on the caps lock and the...
  4. Lenovo BIOS update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Disable Lenovo BIOS update

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Lenovo BIOS update: How do I disable this pop up window? 181922
  6. Lenovo BIOS Update?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo BIOS Update?: Hello, everyone, i have a Lenovo IdeaPad s340 with Windows 10 Pro. For some time now Lenovo Vantage has been reporting that Lenovo recommends a BIOS Update - 10 [64]. I'm on abort and have uninstalled Lenovo Vantage. Unfortunately, it cannot be completely uninstalled...
  7. Lenovo BIOS Update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Lenovo BIOS Update: I keep getting messages "CRITIAL" BIOS Update. I don't know enough about this so I am not trusting it. Maybe someone can explain what this actually does, how it may affect my laptop. Thank you....
  8. Bios Update LENOVO pcs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bios Update LENOVO pcs: Lenovo recently release a BIOS update to all the computer and from that release some computers are having issue with the peripheral like keyboard printers mouse even displays for desktop computer so in this case contact LENOVO and ask for a BIOS update and after the update...
  9. Lenovo Yoga 900isk2 - Update bios

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lenovo Yoga 900isk2 - Update bios: How would i update the bios of my lenovo yoga 900isk2 from a usb? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lenovo-yoga-900isk2-update-bios/959fa91d-fec0-402a-9b68-1554505a503f
  10. Bios is disabled

in Windows 10 Support
    Bios is disabled: How can I do a reset in the bios to enable it. The admin password is lost 73276

Users found this page by searching for:

1. lenovo vantage turbo