Windows 10: Disable login screen animation and effects... NOT the first sign in

Discus and support Disable login screen animation and effects... NOT the first sign in in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Elo people. I have a......problem, for long enough now, for which no matter how much i binged or googled, I didn't come to a solution.The problem is,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Spyros78, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Spyros78 Win User

Disable login screen animation and effects... NOT the first sign in

Elo people. I have a......problem, for long enough now, for which no matter how much i binged or googled, I didn't come to a solution.The problem is, that I want to disable every Windows 10 animation and effect, at the login screen... NOT the welcome screen or aka first sign in during setup, but the login screen as i wrote, where one has to choose user and type pass.I hope there is someone who has a solution on this finally..

:)

Spyros78, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Spyros78 Win User

Elo people. I have a......problem, for long enough now, for which no matter how much i binged or googled, I didn't come to a solution.The problem is, that I want to disable every Windows 10 animation and effect, at the login screen... NOT the welcome screen or aka first sign in during setup, but the login screen as i wrote, where one has to choose user and type pass.I hope there is someone who has a solution on this finally..

Spyros78, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Teddy Xu Win User
    How to disable the animation/transition between lock screen and login screen

Is there anything in regedit or gpo that can do this, im trying to setup a wallpaper to let the users to how to login to the school computers, but when it transitions from lock screen to the login screen,
    the image is dimmed and slightly zoomed. Is there any way to disable this transition phase or animation? I tried disabling the lock screen and let the users to jump straight to the login screen, but the result after the transition/animation is still affecting
    the custom wallpaper that im using. This is also on windows 10 education. Thank you for your time.

Teddy Xu, Feb 11, 2021
  4. BraveSoul Win User

how to disable login screen in windows 7

how to disable the sometimes annoying login screen
    read below

BraveSoul, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Disable login screen animation and effects... NOT the first sign in - Similar Threads - Disable login screen

2. Animation effects not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Animation effects not working: How do I turn off the animation for switching between desktops on windows 11, since it is slow and inefficient. I don't want to turn off all animation effects, since I want to keep the animation for minimising tabs....
  3. Animation effects not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Animation effects not working: How do I turn off the animation for switching between desktops on windows 11, since it is slow and inefficient. I don't want to turn off all animation effects, since I want to keep the animation for minimising tabs....
  4. Screen flickers desktop slideshow- animation effects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen flickers desktop slideshow- animation effects: I turned off animation effects, it works and stops the Screen flicker with a desktop slide show. Is there any fix yet? because I actually like the animation effects and would like them to work....
  5. Screen flickers desktop slideshow- animation effects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen flickers desktop slideshow- animation effects: I turned off animation effects, it works and stops the Screen flicker with a desktop slide show. Is there any fix yet? because I actually like the animation effects and would like them to work....
  6. drag effect/animation

in Windows 10 Customization
    drag effect/animation: Hello, I connected my second screen to my computer and when i try to drag an app to the second screen or from the second screen to the main screen, it keeps stopping at the edge, unless i move my cursor really fast to the other screen while dragging. I als have that sort of...
  7. Enable or Disable Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Acrylic Blur Effect on Sign-in Screen Background in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 18237, Microsoft added an acrylic blur effect to the sign-in screen...
  8. Changing the text shown in first sign-in animation?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the text shown in first sign-in animation?: Hi folks, I really like the first sign-in animation of Windows 10 ("Hi ....") and I don't want to deactivate it totally. My forum and google searches did not show me any good results on that since most people just want to switch it off. So I wonder if anyone figured...
  9. Windows 10 Login Screen Animation disable

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Login Screen Animation disable: Dear All, I am newbie to this forum and I need help on one situation. I am working on a project and I am using Windows 10 Tablet PC from china manufacturer. I wrote a program on C# with .Net framework and load it to pc. I have two user account. One is Admin and...
  10. Turn On or Off User First Sign-in Animation in Window 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off User First Sign-in Animation in Window 10: How to: Turn On or Off User First Sign-in Animation in Window 10 How to Enable or Disable User First Sign-in Animation in Windows 10 By default, the first sign-in animation will show animated detailed preparation messages when new users sign-in for the first time, and...