Windows 10: Disable Microsoft Account Migration Message

Discus and support Disable Microsoft Account Migration Message in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; This morning all of a sudden I get a message about using a Microsoft Account. The problem is that I don't want to use one, but it's going to constantly... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by The-Forsaken, Feb 19, 2022.

1. Disable Microsoft Account Migration Message

This morning all of a sudden I get a message about using a Microsoft Account. The problem is that I don't want to use one, but it's going to constantly remind me every 3 days. How the hell can I disable this bull so I don't have to see it.

:)

The-Forsaken, Feb 19, 2022
  2. mafia97 Win User

Youtube disabled my account, help please

the page where is said account disabled , it also showed a link saying next step is to contact us,
    i ran that link and reported the problem, still no reply

mafia97, Feb 19, 2022
  3. Trying to switch to Microsoft account from local, unable to...

I tried that, more than once. I go thru the complete procedure of getting a new Microsoft account password, then when I reach the final step to key in the Windows password, I try my NEW Microsoft account password, and I get the same message-invalid password. No luck.

Any other suggestions.

Charliedog, Feb 19, 2022
  4. Vesao Win User

Disable Microsoft Account Migration Message

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 19, 2022
Thema:

Disable Microsoft Account Migration Message

1. Disable Microsoft Account Migration Message - Similar Threads - Disable Microsoft Account

2. Minecraft will not Migrate to Microsoft Account after completing Migration.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft will not Migrate to Microsoft Account after completing Migration.: Hello, I am here to report a problem I just had while migrating my Mojang Account to play java on my Microsoft. For some reason I completed the Migration, but it did nothing, so I tried again. But it would not let me when I logged into my Microsoft Account in the Migration...
  3. Minecraft will not Migrate to Microsoft Account after completing Migration.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft will not Migrate to Microsoft Account after completing Migration.: Hello, I am here to report a problem I just had while migrating my Mojang Account to play java on my Microsoft. For some reason I completed the Migration, but it did nothing, so I tried again. But it would not let me when I logged into my Microsoft Account in the Migration...
  4. Minecraft Microsoft account migration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Microsoft account migration: Hey all just wanted to ask do I need to Migrate my my already existing Minecraft Microsoft account when I bought the game I bought it as a Microsoft account so do I need to migrate it and how to do it I get no option when I sign in, in minecraft.net I get to no option to as...
  5. Minecraft Microsoft account migration

Minecraft Microsoft account migration: Hey all just wanted to ask do I need to Migrate my my already existing Minecraft Microsoft account when I bought the game I bought it as a Microsoft account so do I need to migrate it and how to do it I get no option when I sign in, in minecraft.net I get to no option to as...
  6. Disable Microsoft Account Migration Message

Disable Microsoft Account Migration Message: This morning all of a sudden I get a message about using a Microsoft Account. The problem is that I don't want to use one, but it's going to constantly remind me every 3 days. How the hell can I disable this bull so I don't have to see it....
  7. Disable Microsoft Account Migration Message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Microsoft Account Migration Message: This morning all of a sudden I get a message about using a Microsoft Account. The problem is that I don't want to use one, but it's going to constantly remind me every 3 days. How the hell can I disable this bull so I don't have to see it....
  8. Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration

in Windows 10 Customization
    Minecraft Mojang account to Microsoft account migration: Did the migration of Mojang account to Microsoft accounts happen yet? I ask because I have a Mojang account and a Microsoft account and they can't play together so I've been waiting for the migration to happen so I can finally play this game with my friend the way I used to...
  9. Migrating to another Microsoft account

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Migrating to another Microsoft account: OK, I have an Office 365 Home or something with Outlook email I've used like forever. I just got an Office 365 Business or something from work and needless to say, it has a lot more "stuff". I logged into the email via web and set up my account (which is pretty much blank at...
  10. Migrating Microsoft account to another MS account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Migrating Microsoft account to another MS account: Dear Support I have a microsoft account (email) provided through a University (many years ago). This account is associated with my Windows account etc. The Uni is withdrawing the service. Now I tried to add my new outlook.com email as an alias, however it tells me it's...