Windows 10: disable microsoft popup game offers

Discus and support disable microsoft popup game offers in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I want to disable pop up game offers from microsoft... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by JoyGarrett648, Aug 8, 2019.

1. disable microsoft popup game offers

I want to disable pop up game offers from microsoft

:)

JoyGarrett648, Aug 8, 2019

2. How to disable fake surveys offerring "discounted" offers as prizes

Sent: Wednesday, August 2, 2017 5:30 PM

To: 'Microsoft Community'

Subject: RE: Question has reply: how to disable fake surveys offering "discounted" offers as prizes

Thank you for your reply.

I am still lost but here goes:

• Only known “change” was starting to use Edge browser (which came with new Asus in May) in addition to Firefox. No earlier problem with new or old PC prior to late June.

• New PC came with Kaspersky with which I am uncertain after the contract period.

• Ads appear when opening email messages ( which are genuine) and must be deleted before continuing with the email. Sites are those I have visited for years.

• Below are samples of the ads and where possible their urls

• Only steps taken are to seek help and direct profanity toward whomever sends this trash

Any suggestions welcomed and thank you,

John Shiels

JOHNSHIELS, Aug 8, 2019
  3. monim1 Win User
    Tweaktown popup to disable adblocker?

Using adblocker is the simplest way but if the site urges to disable the adblocker, then I block the popups

monim1, Aug 8, 2019
  4. disable microsoft popup game offers

Microsoft Gameing

Hi David,

Game Mode is a new feature in the Windows 10 Creators Update that focuses system resources on games when enabled. To help you disable Game Mode, we recommend that you follow the steps below.

Disable Game Mode:

• Right-click the Start button.
    • Click Settings.
    • Click Game Mode.
    • Toggle User Game Mode to turn it off.

You can also disable Game bar and Xbox Monitoring. To proceed, you may follow the steps below.

How to disable Game bar:

• Click Settings.
    • Click Gaming.
    • Click Game bar.
    • Click the switch below Record game clips.
      Screenshots, and broadcast using Game bar
      so that it turns Off.

How to disable Xbox Monitoring.:

• Click the Search button.
    • Type regedit and press Enter on your keyboard.
    • Double-click HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE.
    • Double-click System.
    • Double-click CurrentControlSet.
    • Double-click Services.
    • Click xbgm. You might need to scroll down to find it.
    • Right-click Start REG_DWORD on the right-side pane of the Window.
    • Click Modify.
    • Type 4. (The defaults is 3).
    • Click OK.
    • The Xbox Game Monitoring is not disabled.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 8, 2019
Thema:

disable microsoft popup game offers

1. disable microsoft popup game offers - Similar Threads - disable microsoft popup

2. OneDrive popup with a login, says JavaScript is disabled

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive popup with a login, says JavaScript is disabled: OneDrive keeps popping saying it needs a login. Trying to login results in a message stating JavaScript is disabled. Now, I am 100% sure that JavaScript is enable and working correctly. And to make sure, I double checked the setting, the Dev Console, and the...
  3. microsoft family features popups

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    microsoft family features popups: So I keep receiving popup tabs from a microsoft app called "Microsoft family features". they happen every time I boot up Windows, and commonly occur every 30 minutes before stopping completely after a few times. It asks me to sign into my microsoft account so I can send my...
  4. How to disable a popup window with an application name next to a volume popup slider?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable a popup window with an application name next to a volume popup slider?: How can I disable this popup window with an application name next to a volume popup slider? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-disable-a-popup-window-with-an-application/f7bb52dd-02a6-46e8-a43e-9b9d9c5225aa
  5. How to disable/remove the volume popup banner.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to disable/remove the volume popup banner.: [ATTACH] I'd like to now how to remove this banner from appearing in the top left of my screen, its annoying and irrelevant to me, making it an eyesore as it stays there obxiously for 7-10 seconds whenever I adjust my audio on almost anything that is playing sound. I...
  6. How to disable USB not recognised popup message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to disable USB not recognised popup message: Colleagues How do I disable 'USB not recognised' popup message? I've found how to do it for Windows 7, but the instructions don't seem to apply to Windows 10, i.e. there's no box to untick in System Device Manager/USB Controllers/USB Enhanced Host...
  7. UAC popups even when uac is disabled

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    UAC popups even when uac is disabled: As always the first thing i do on a windows installation is disable that damn UAC, i don't need windows to add another popup "are you sure you want to run this" when i myself click on an executable to run it. Now, for some weird reason on Windows 10, even with uac disabled it...
  8. disable hover popups

in Windows 10 Support
    disable hover popups: Does anyone know how to disable over popups on windows 10? When using windows 10 email and hovering over a clickable link, such as a picture, there is a huge hover popup with the entire URL. It is annoying and takes up a big part of the screen. see screenshot below. [img]...
  9. Microsoft Rewards offer in UK

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Rewards offer in UK: I believe Bing Rewards, now renamed as Microsoft Rewards have previously been available to US users, or at least those who set up their PCs as if they were in the US. Yesterday, I was offered the chance to enrol, although I have read that the service opened in May for the...
  10. Disable "Search for app in the store" popup

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable "Search for app in the store" popup: Hi, We've recently installed some new computers with Windows 10 and when we open one of the programs on them this box pops up every time. When you click no the application will open. Is there any way to stop this box from coming up? [img] 104132