Windows 10: Disable Mouse Wrapping in Windows 11

Discus and support Disable Mouse Wrapping in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am using a single display with Windows 11, and my mouse cursor has started wrapping vertically. When I move the cursor to the top of the screen, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jean Val Jean, Nov 20, 2022.

1. Disable Mouse Wrapping in Windows 11

I am using a single display with Windows 11, and my mouse cursor has started wrapping vertically. When I move the cursor to the top of the screen, it will appear at the bottom, and vice-versa. It does not do the same type of wrapping horizontally. How do I disable this behavior?

:)

Jean Val Jean, Nov 20, 2022

2. Wrapping Mouse

I'm running Window 10. I am looking for information on how to wrap my mouse around my desktop. I want my mouse cursor to go 360. Can it be done without download some app from some unknown web site???

BklynChris, Nov 20, 2022
  3. Wrapping Mouse

Hi Chr,is

There is no such function available natively in Windows 10.

However there are some good free options to wrap mouse cursor around screen. All these edgeless mouse software are handy in serving the main purpose.

https://www.ilovefreesoftware.com/20/featured/f...

Regards,

Lee

Standard Disclaimer: There maybe links to non-Microsoft websites. The pages appear to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the sites that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly
    research any product advertised on the sites before you decide to download and install it.

Lee Teck Koon, Nov 20, 2022
  4. Disable Mouse Wrapping in Windows 11

Windows Mobile suggestion: Allow Apps list to wrap around rather than end

I don't know where to post suggestions for Windows Phone / Mobile and the MS site is simply terrible. So sorta posting this blind.

Almost too simple to suggest: When I look at the list of installed programs, I can scroll from "A" to "Z". But "Z" does not then continue on to "A". It doesn't wrap around. That's really clunky.

--> Please make this list wrap around, at least as a GUI option.

Thx

Vercingetorix2001, Nov 20, 2022
Thema:

Disable Mouse Wrapping in Windows 11

1. Disable Mouse Wrapping in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Disable Mouse Wrapping

2. How to disable Word Wrap for all files in Notepad Windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to disable Word Wrap for all files in Notepad Windows 11 ?: Hello everyone !It seems that there was a recent update on the Windows Notepad at least it changed recently for me, with tabs and stuff.Though this is generally good, i have a problem with word wrapping : i need most of my texte files NOT to wrap, because it is much easier to...
  3. How to disable Word Wrap for all files in Notepad Windows 11 ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to disable Word Wrap for all files in Notepad Windows 11 ?: Hello everyone !It seems that there was a recent update on the Windows Notepad at least it changed recently for me, with tabs and stuff.Though this is generally good, i have a problem with word wrapping : i need most of my texte files NOT to wrap, because it is much easier to...
  4. Cant disable word wrap in windows 11 latest console

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant disable word wrap in windows 11 latest console: have been working on my C++ library to enchant visualization on console but after the windows 11 console update, I can't disable word wrap in console. I tried many settings of console but none work. Anyone know the process or C++ code to do so. I am using MSVS 2022.Sample...
  5. Cant disable word wrap in windows 11 latest console

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cant disable word wrap in windows 11 latest console: have been working on my C++ library to enchant visualization on console but after the windows 11 console update, I can't disable word wrap in console. I tried many settings of console but none work. Anyone know the process or C++ code to do so. I am using MSVS 2022.Sample...
  6. Disable Mouse Wrapping in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disable Mouse Wrapping in Windows 11: I am using a single display with Windows 11, and my mouse cursor has started wrapping vertically. When I move the cursor to the top of the screen, it will appear at the bottom, and vice-versa. It does not do the same type of wrapping horizontally. How do I disable this...
  7. How to get the mouse to wrap across monitors?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get the mouse to wrap across monitors?: I have a 3 monitor set up and I was wondering if it is possible to loop the 3 monitors so it cycles back to the other side. e.g. I move the mouse off the right handside of the right monitor and it appears on the far left of the left monitor. submitted by /u/THE-CYLON...
  8. Wrapping Mouse

in Windows 10 Customization
    Wrapping Mouse: I'm running Window 10. I am looking for information on how to wrap my mouse around my desktop. I want my mouse cursor to go 360. Can it be done without download some app from some unknown web site???...
  9. How do you turn on mouse wrapping on multiple monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you turn on mouse wrapping on multiple monitors: I am using windows 10 with a surface laptop and with a 2nd monitor attached. To move the mouse between screens I can only go horizontally, but I want to be able to move the mouse between screens vertically. My previous laptop was able to do this, but I cant find the...
  10. Enable or Disable Line Wrapping Selection in Console in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Line Wrapping Selection in Console in Windows 10: How to: Enable or Disable Line Wrapping Selection in Console in Windows 10 How to Enable or Disable Line Wrapping Selection in Console Window in Windows 10 A console (or "terminal) is an application that provides I/O to character-mode applications. For example: Linux...